Travis

Re: wha you doing now
heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm going to the Naughty Nati for X-mas. What I'm doing right at this very moment is taking a break at work and updated spreadsheets and such.

where've ya been? i had an anime question for you and now i've forgotten what i was gonna ask.

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:43 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
sitting at work when it's beautiful weather outside in our fair frisco.

you forgot to say DUDES !

doodie

DUDES DOODIE!!!!!!!

i'm so out of it. cough medicine is makes me drowsy. i need to go home and sleep.

you're not speaking our language here. get with the program. spelling it out... <we are making shit up> lol
good thing BART is there for you

Also dudette is the correct term I believe

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:46 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm going to the Naughty Nati for X-mas. What I'm doing right at this very moment is taking a break at work and updated spreadsheets and such.

where've ya been? i had an anime question for you and now i've forgotten what i was gonna ask.

For me? Lol, it must have been pretty specific since I'm not known for my extensive Anime knowledge. I've only enjoyed two series thus far. :D

I've been not able to get on the site, at least, not determined enough to wait anyway. (until the server change that is)

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:49 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

doodie

DUDES DOODIE!!!!!!!

i'm so out of it. cough medicine is makes me drowsy. i need to go home and sleep.

do you have a cough or just like to take cough medicine for the hell of it? i needed to take some last night. i woke up all freckin night. i wanna be sedated. lol

ramones! i like. oui, je suis malade. see i'm so sick, i'm speaking in tongues. ha!

i wanna go to happy hour afterwards. but can't drink with the cough syrup (mine's got codeine). 21st amendment's not as crowded these days. where's your watering hole?

what do you have walking pneumonia?

i had a great time at 21st amendment. free cosmos (drink of choice) all night and a decent meal. i was there last friday for a christmas party. since i don't work in the city, my watering hole is, well i go whereever i need to be. i have different places in the city depending on who i am meeting and where i need to be. i'm going to see QOTSA at the warfield tonight. i went last night and they were rockintastic!!! last night i went sober but tomorrow is not a work day so its gonna be a party tonight. i'm ready.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:50 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

doodie

DUDES DOODIE!!!!!!!

you're not speaking our language here. get with the program. spelling it out... <we are making shit up> lol

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bit harshin my melllllllllllllllllllllllllow

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
heyjude wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

For me? Lol, it must have been pretty specific since I'm not known for my extensive Anime knowledge. I've only enjoyed two series thus far. :D

I've been not able to get on the site, at least, not determined enough to wait anyway. (until the server change that is)

yeah, you! anyhoo adult swim is airing "full metal alchemist" again. ah, i remember my question. did you ever follow "inuyahsa"? i'm starting to watch it now, s'okay. there are a couple of other series that they're airing too, though more on the bizarre/vampyric side.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

i had a great time at 21st amendment. free cosmos (drink of choice) all night and a decent meal. i was there last friday for a christmas party. since i don't work in the city, my watering hole is, well i go whereever i need to be. i have different places in the city depending on who i am meeting and where i need to be. i'm going to see QOTSA at the warfield tonight. i went last night and they were rockintastic!!! last night i went sober but tomorrow is not a work day so its gonna be a party tonight. i'm ready.

say Hello to Alan Forbes at the merch table

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7269/qotsasf1xv7.jpg[/

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

doodie

DUDES DOODIE!!!!!!!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bit harshin my melllllllllllllllllllllllllow

laughing at how that whole string of quotes is kind of confusing. codeine for all of us. lol

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:57 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

mmm... free drinks are cool. have a blast at tonight's show!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
heyjude wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

yeah, you! anyhoo adult swim is airing "full metal alchemist" again. ah, i remember my question. did you ever follow "inuyahsa"? i'm starting to watch it now, s'okay. there are a couple of other series that they're airing too, though more on the bizarre/vampyric side.

Ahh, I didn't like Inuyasha that much (meaning: at all) It seemed to have one of those weird ass convoluted mystical storylines that I don't like. Haha, I'd rather watch boring old episodes of the Prince of Tennis.

FMA I love though. I only wish Greed had stayed around longer. :P

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:01 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Ahh, I didn't like Inuyasha that much (meaning: at all) It seemed to have one of those weird ass convoluted mystical storylines that I don't like. Haha, I'd rather watch boring old episodes of the Prince of Tennis.

FMA I love though. I only wish Greed had stayed around longer. :P

i'd not heard of "prince of tennis". gotta check that out. so, you're going back to nati for the holidays?

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:01 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Els* wrote:

say Hello to Alan Forbes at the merch table

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7269/qotsasf1xv7.jpg[/

if i can make it out of the mosh pit alive. i'm going for prime real estate tonight. take no prisoners and all that. hey if i can survive sex pistols, megadeth, the cult, foo fighters mosh pits, i can do this. i'll have 4 days to recover. lol

is your friend selling posters?

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:03 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:

do you work in SOMA? i used to work in that area a few years back. 21st is probably the best place to drink in that area.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:07 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

if i can make it out of the mosh pit alive. i'm going for prime real estate tonight. take no prisoners and all that. hey if i can survive sex pistols, megadeth, the cult, foo fighters mosh pits, i can do this. i'll have 4 days to recover. lol

is your friend selling posters?

yeah the artist , if you can't get one PM me and I'll give you his e mail . If another dude with buddy holly glasses is there , tell him you're from the TRAVIS board and that the hippy dooshbag ricv64 sent ya

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:07 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:

do you work in SOMA? i used to work in that area a few years back. 21st is probably the best place to drink in that area.

yup, right in the heart of SOMA on 2nd and brannan. 21st is the next block from me. there's also jack falstaff and the bar area is good for fancy schmancy drinkiepoos. and you?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:49 PM