Travis

Re: So... it's not just Britney
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Didn't their mom write a Parenting book?
I think the publishing has been delayed...ha!

"White trash how to"

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
Their mother isn't a good mother at all!
SHE is the one who wanted her daughters to be famous! All she wants is money and fame!
She used Britney! And she still uses her! I totally hate this woman!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
The first thing I thought of was their mom...which daughter do you think she is most proud of?? I'm sure she wants to bury her head and ignore the world.

Well, if the girl is having babies at 16s, the mum probably had to have something to do with that...

threeamigos
threeamigos Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 5:05 PM Quote
Yep your all so right it's the mothers fault, i mean she was in the bedroom telling her daughter and boyfriend to have sex and get pregnant, are you for real, shit like this happens all over the world even if you are rich and famous or poor and a nobody it's called life, just let them get on with it they are not hurting anyone are they but themselves...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
That family is so fucked up. It wouldn't be this bad if they weren't so desperate to get attention from the media.

Btw, I had never seen the girl! She looks so much like Britney in her good years!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
threeamigos wrote:
Yep your all so right it's the mothers fault, i mean she was in the bedroom telling her daughter and boyfriend to have sex and get pregnant, are you for real, shit like this happens all over the world even if you are rich and famous or poor and a nobody it's called life, just let them get on with it they are not hurting anyone are they but themselves...

That's true. She isn't the first 16 (or 15, or 13) year old to get pregnant. And not the first to have an older sister who is a complete screw up mess.

However my issue, as I said earlier, is choosing to sell your story to a trashy magazine!! That's the craziest part. If she was really serious about "it" (notice it's not even a baby) having a real life she would release a statement saying, "I am pregnant. There will be no further comment."

And I am disgusted by the mother taking part in this interview. Has she not seen the damage the media circus has done to her first daughter??

(of course Britney is still responsible for her own choices but why would you ever speak to the press again after seeing how repulsive they are??)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
threeamigos wrote:

That's true. She isn't the first 16 (or 15, or 13) year old to get pregnant. And not the first to have an older sister who is a complete screw up mess.

However my issue, as I said earlier, is choosing to sell your story to a trashy magazine!! That's the craziest part. If she was really serious about "it" (notice it's not even a baby) having a real life she would release a statement saying, "I am pregnant. There will be no further comment."

And I am disgusted by the mother taking part in this interview. Has she not seen the damage the media circus has done to her first daughter??

(of course Britney is still responsible for her own choices but why would you ever speak to the press again after seeing how repulsive they are??)

I agree with you Anne.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
i think the whole family needs therapy....something low key with DrPhil - Oprah AND broadcasted on Fox News.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i think the whole family needs therapy....something low key with DrPhil - Oprah AND broadcasted on Fox News.

LMAO

Perhaps a documentary could also be shot.

"just for the family"

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

LOL. an intimate little meeting.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
This whole thing really annoys me, and this is why...It's beacuse I'm finding out that I really am getting old. When I heard the news I said to my sister "Those people over at Nickelodeon better pull that show completely off the air, because how is it that setting an exmple for the girls that watch it....I might have to send them an email or something" This effects me in no way what so ever as my son is 3 but still I am horrified.
And I also believe a Dr. Phil: White Trash Edition, Featuring The Spears Family would be great :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
This whole thing really annoys me, and this is why...It's beacuse I'm finding out that I really am getting old. When I heard the news I said to my sister "Those people over at Nickelodeon better pull that show completely off the air, because how is it that setting an exmple for the girls that watch it....I might have to send them an email or something" This effects me in no way what so ever as my son is 3 but still I am horrified.
And I also believe a Dr. Phil: White Trash Edition, Featuring The Spears Family would be great :)

I agree it's totally not setting a good example but at least it's showing that you really can get pregnant. A friend and I were talking about how we vividly remember "the one" who got pregnant at our school (different schools, different girls) and how that made an impression.

So perhaps it's not a positive role model thing but it's a REAL example of what sex can lead to (BABIES).

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
question : is the father John Edwards ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Without a doubt. He's trying to get the underage Southern vote.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Without a doubt. He's trying to get the underage Southern vote.

Is he THAT desesperate ?
Then i wonder what Ralph Nader was up to ???!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:50 PM