Travis

Re: You know you're a realy crazy Travis fan When...
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I thought of something else to finish the sentence

... you sing the instrumental parts and guitar solos *blushes*

OMG I do that! Especially on "As You Are"..."do do do do" LOL.

EDIT: Or start singing the beginning of the next song on one of their albums before it starts cuz you know what's coming...I do that all the time.

I do that too!
Here in Buenos Aires when Love Will Come Through started we all started singing the guitar riff.
Minute 5.20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYbmdKi0DY

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I thought of something else to finish the sentence

... you sing the instrumental parts and guitar solos *blushes*

OMG I do that! Especially on "As You Are"..."do do do do" LOL.

EDIT: Or start singing the beginning of the next song on one of their albums before it starts cuz you know what's coming...I do that all the time.

I do that too!
Here in Buenos Aires when Love Will Come Through started we all started singing the guitar riff.
Minute 5.20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYbmdKi0DY

That's cool Juli :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
Haha, it was funny because it was spontaneous :oP

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:39 PM Quote

Or how about when you photoshop santa hats on your picture with you and Andy for Christmas time? :P

(Who am I kidding? I'd do it to if I had photoshop!)

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 12:22 AM Quote
I'm changing my answer.

...if you try to fit some kind of Travis reference into school projects. For example I constantly add Travis lyrics into my graphic design assignments. I also made a Travis lyric book where I made vector illustrations of the guys.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 12:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Or how about when you photoshop santa hats on your picture with you and Andy for Christmas time? :P

(Who am I kidding? I'd do it to if I had photoshop!)

*blushes*
I also did that on the picture with Fran
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8660/julifrannavidad2007avatez4.png

*hides*

Edit: Anddd I'm planning on adding hats to my pics with Dougie and Neil too :oP

Btw, if anyone wants me to add a santa hat to a pic, just ask me, I'm on vacations and have a lot of free time xD

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 12:44 AM Quote

Some of The Killers fans were really nice to us and agreed to let us be in the first line until Travis' show ended :o)

that pretty cool , I wouldn't of done it

barby
barby Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 12:54 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
... your family hates you because all you can think about is them. Really my family hates me already, all because of Travis, but I don't really care about it =P.

... you almost died when the website was undergoing a server transfer and you can't post anything on your favorite board =(.

... everything is related to them, including your dreams =P.

I agree with you!

bogusblue wrote:
... your family hates you because all you can think about is them. Really my family hates me already, all because of Travis, but I don't really care about it =P.

... you almost died when the website was undergoing a server transfer and you can't post anything on your favorite board =(.

... everything is related to them, including your dreams =P.

I agree with you!

...When begins to rain and you haven´t a umbrella, you sing " Why does it always rain on me?" xD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 1:01 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Some of The Killers fans were really nice to us and agreed to let us be in the first line until Travis' show ended :o)

that pretty cool , I wouldn't of done it

Yes it was. The bad part is that after all the pogo I have no idea if they were the ones who took my place when I was moved over the barrier once Travis left the stage... I hope they were!

gaby
gaby Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
scummy wrote:
Nikki wrote:
gaby wrote:
* when a girl (*ahem* a the killers fan) is sinking her nails in your arm and screaming shut up, but you just look at her and smile because Fran is starting to play "love will come through"

Someone dug their fingernails in your skin and told you to shut up?!!? :O WTF? That's awful! Were you just singing along? Uh..hello...that's what you do at a concert!

oh really??? ok, I don't wanna say the killers fans are bad people, not all I guess, but that really sucks! I remember when travis arrived at the airpot, there were at least 40 travis fans, so everything could have been really nice and calm, but nooo some killers fans (really killers) got in our way asking 'who's that?, who's that?' and we were like 'that's dougie', and they went to take a picture with him, even before us travis fans! wtf! and then at the show they wouldn't let travis fans stay in the first line, knowing that the killers were not going to play yet, not for a while at least, hellooouuu??? ok, that's all i needed to say xD

I had bad luck, the majority of the killers fans who were around me were rude (of course Im not puting all of the killers fans in the same bag), but this particular girl had very long fingernails, hehe. I intended to do the same as you Juli (I mean, make a deal with any of them so as we can share the place) but I was at Andy´side and they were like crazy because they thought The Killers would play before Travis and happened the same scummy said...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 3:34 AM Quote
... you just can't stop jumping and screaming at everyone because they're coming back only 3 months after their last show in your city. Oh! That time my heart was beating sooo fast *blushes*.

... you need to study or do a paper for uni, and all you can do is posting and checking every 2 seconds the board.

... you love your name after all those years hating it, just because Dougie lived in a street called like it XD.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 4:33 AM Quote

... you have around 10 Travis related dreams in two weeks when you find out Travis is doing a gig in your country for the first time. And one of them includes Neil giving you a sheep made of papier maché and you talking with Fran about a picture of Duchamps' urinal with vegetables on it.

Hahahahaha, love your dreams Juli!!! They're so funny and creative, you should make a movie with them =P.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 5:56 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

*When you'd speak out of turn at one of their concerts (@ 3:16 in the video) just to have Fran look at you and point.

Is this the swedish one? I love that video!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 7:43 AM Quote
... you stay up until 4 am adding santa hats to your photos with Neil & Dougie... (for the record, I always stay up this late when I'm on vacations, but not doing this :oP)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3623/neiljulinavidad2007nn0.jpg http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1802/julidougiealenavidad200oe2.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
First sign: you go to their shows regardless of how pregnant you are.

Second sign: you start posting on their message board- something you've never done before in your life.

Third sign: you email every radio station in town and pester the only DJ who responds until he pursues them for an interview/session and lets you come.

Fourth sign: you go to their show even though you have bronchitis and stay out late to talk with them. Even though you already did earlier that day. (this is the most likely reason I needed another round of antibiotics and steroids but it was totally worth it!)

Fifth sign: you are very happy to read these threads and see there are people nuttier than you!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:03 PM