Travis

Re: A NEW ALBUM :-)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
scummy wrote:

with a little luck, they will do the same tour again, and we'll see them live for the second time! which is really hard if you live here xD

Ahh, I know what you mean! I'm really scared they won't come back to Argentina, but I keep my hopes up :o)

scummy
scummy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:07 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
scummy wrote:

with a little luck, they will do the same tour again, and we'll see them live for the second time! which is really hard if you live here xD

Ahh, I know what you mean! I'm really scared they won't come back to Argentina, but I keep my hopes up :o)

nah, I'm sure after what they saw in Argentina and Chile, it would be craaazzzyyy if the don't come back ;) they loved the T shirts from the argentinian football team, and they loved the Chilean welcome at the airport, so they HAVE TO come back, THEY HAVE TO xD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
scummy wrote:
scummy wrote:

nah, I'm sure after what they saw in Argentina and Chile, it would be craaazzzyyy if the don't come back ;) they loved the T shirts from the argentinian football team, and they loved the Chilean welcome at the airport, so they HAVE TO come back, THEY HAVE TO xD

Lol!! Ok... they have to :oP

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
scummy wrote:
scummy wrote:

Lol!! Ok... they have to :oP

I'm sure thayt they'll come back to South America girls!!!!

It's such a great new!!!! I want a new album as well.

lol

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:38 PM