Travis

Re: Dear All Old White Siters
scummy
scummy Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
Aren't most weddings gay anyway??? That's why my man and I got hitched at the courthouse :)

carlotta I think he meant it was gay as in... he married another man.

Am I that slow?! Either way, weddings are gay ;)

My wedding was fun...although it is a lot of fun when you have a father-in-law paying for the whole thing....

then i guess you had sort of the wedding of your dreams :)

and who cares if all weddings are gay, they're WEDDINGS! that's what is all about

bombus
bombus Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
hahaha.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42380000/jpg/_42380982_archers2_bbc_gall.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_Kingdom

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
I don't know you but congrats!

Carla, my wedding totally rocked.

(this should not surprise you)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
Given that I am 1. extremely uptight/high strung/high stressed and 2. Sooooo non romantic, a wedding was not what I wanted. I just wanted the ordeal done with and opted for the courthouse and good reception. Weddings are not for everyone.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
scummy wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
Aren't most weddings gay anyway??? That's why my man and I got hitched at the courthouse :)

My wedding was fun...although it is a lot of fun when you have a father-in-law paying for the whole thing....

and who cares if all weddings are gay, they're WEDDINGS! that's what is all about

It seems to me tha you believe I am using "gay" to mean something bad, and you are wrong. As I said before reading your post, weddings aren't for everyone :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Given that I am 1. extremely uptight/high strung/high stressed and 2. Sooooo non romantic, a wedding was not what I wanted. I just wanted the ordeal done with and opted for the courthouse and good reception. Weddings are not for everyone.

Totally agree they're not for everyone. Just saying mine RAWKED.

scummy
scummy Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 2:32 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
scummy wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

It seems to me tha you believe I am using "gay" to mean something bad, and you are wrong. As I said before reading your post, weddings aren't for everyone :)

nah, never thought that really, it's just that you kept saying the same thing, i wasn't sure of what you wanted to say. obviously you weren't saying anything wrong, and neither was I ;)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 4:28 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Totally agree they're not for everyone. Just saying mine RAWKED.

Oh, I can only imagine how rawkin yours was! Everyone tried to talk me into doing one including my hubby, I just couldn't deal with it especially after seeing my Mother's beahvior with my sister's. I enjoy being a spectator, especially when free beer is involved ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 15 Dec, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I just couldn't deal with it especially after seeing my Mother's beahvior with my sister's.

Oh my. Yeah that might have turned me off too. My mom was pretty good thankfully.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:59 AM