Travis

Re: Last minute t-shirt idea
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 1:36 AM Quote
The first one is my favourite. But i'm a sucker for Turn!
Good job!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:15 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Here's the first one revised...

http://i15.tinypic.com/8fbwwsx.jpg

I like how you broke up the square , next Level. I think a square or a circle are hard compositions to pull off . hope to see you on GP sometime

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
I loved both designs! If you can, post a picture of the t-shirt you finally made!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:07 PM Quote
Both are amazing!!!

But in the second one... wass up with America??? =S

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:57 PM Quote
^I know! I didn't want to mention it but that was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw it... But I like the overall idea, you know, it looks cute

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:57 PM Quote
^I know! I didn't want to mention it but that was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw it... But I liked the overall idea, you know, it looks cute

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
we can call that one the "European" edition.....

I'm looking to have my avvie printed as a shirt.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
So which one did you use?? Get it signed??

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 7:21 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
So which one did you use?? Get it signed??

if it gets signed then that means band approval , She's free to print those up legally

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:02 AM Quote
http://i2.tinypic.com/6lbq6wk.jpg

Here's the one I ended up wearing. I actually made both, but decided to wear this one. Neil told me that my shirt was "smashing" and Dougie told me "oh you're from the website!" and that he'd seen my designs on here and that he liked them and my "stuff is really great." :) Andy didn't notice...or if he did, he didn't say anything. Fran didn't come out after the show, however we did talk to him for a minute before the show. He didn't notice my shirt (I don't think), and I didn't get the chance to ask him what he thought.

I didn't have them sign the shirt. I know I should've, but oh well. I had them sign my The Man Who cd.

Anyway, it was an excellent show! We had a lot of fun and were in a great spot. I've got some pics to post and I filmed "My Eyes" too. I'll try to get those uploaded soon.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:06 AM Quote
what a lovely photo you have with dougie, meridith!! and the shirt looks very nice. can't wait to see the rest of your photos and vid :-)

scummy
scummy Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:10 AM Quote
ohh my goood! you really diserve it, that is the best travis t-shirt i've ever seen, it's pure rock, all travis, really nice ;) grad that dougie noticed the details, he's really into fashion, so you should be very proud of your design haha, and 'smashing' is a huge word when you heard it from neily :P

it looks so lovely, congrats girl ;)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:12 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Both are amazing!!!

But in the second one... wass up with America??? =S

That's funny you ask...I had actually drawn North and South America at first. I'm from the US, so whenever I draw the world, it's quite natural for me to do that. But then I thought...well Travis isn't from America...maybe I should show Europe instead. So I did. And that's it. I was just sharing the love with them, and where they're from. :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 5:13 AM Quote
What a great photo and story! Can't wait to see the video.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 25 Nov, 2007 7:35 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
http://i2.tinypic.com/6lbq6wk.jpg

Here's the one I ended up wearing. I actually made both, but decided to wear this one. Neil told me that my shirt was "smashing" and Dougie told me "oh you're from the website!" and that he'd seen my designs on here and that he liked them and my "stuff is really great." :) Andy didn't notice...or if he did, he didn't say anything. Fran didn't come out after the show, however we did talk to him for a minute before the show. He didn't notice my shirt (I don't think), and I didn't get the chance to ask him what he thought.

I didn't have them sign the shirt. I know I should've, but oh well. I had them sign my The Man Who cd.

Anyway, it was an excellent show! We had a lot of fun and were in a great spot. I've got some pics to post and I filmed "My Eyes" too. I'll try to get those uploaded soon.

Haha, Dougie said that to me too! I showed him my shirt, and he said, "I've seen this all over the board!"

Someone's been lurking...

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:36 PM