Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
noodle pic is cool , you can see obama and miley cyrus .

that store had an entire Obama gift section. They gave it a prominent section beside the twinkies and other hostess cake products.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
It makes me sad when this thread hasnt been commented on for more than 15 minutes. I have issues.

And I want more people to comment on our pictures. Because, as previously mentioned, I have issues!

TI09^5

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I have issues on the fact that ABC attenders haven't shared on the experience of seeing THE SNAKE BITE for the first time.

It was thrilling. Seeing Anne and Nikki do a co-ordinating snake bite truly was something to behond. And she snake bit the Republic Tigers.

Anne SNAKE BITING The Republic Tigers was one of the funniest things I've seen. She also shouted out a Journey request and got a reaction out of them, lol!

Thank you. I practice my Dougie walk often. I was also going to do his sexy hip sway, but thought it was too inappropriate for a hotel lobby.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Sorry Juli, we didnt end up making a hippo/roy video. We did sing it several times though. Much to the pain of Andy's ears. There is a lame attempt at a noodles on my back in the middle of the store pictures though. We didnt put much effort in.

Oooh, it's ok. How come Andrew didn't enjoy your singing? He was supposed to be the whistling monkey! :oP

I saw the noodles on your back pic and the one of the "Oodles of Noodles" restaurant. Those are great!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I have issues on the fact that ABC attenders haven't shared on the experience of seeing THE SNAKE BITE for the first time.

It was thrilling. Seeing Anne and Nikki do a co-ordinating snake bite truly was something to behond. And she snake bit the Republic Tigers.

Anne SNAKE BITING The Republic Tigers was one of the funniest things I've seen. She also shouted out a Journey request and got a reaction out of them, lol!

Thank you. I practice my Dougie walk often. I was also going to do his sexy hip sway, but thought it was too inappropriate for a hotel lobby.

Nikki I must see all of your Dougie moves in June!!!

I guess you guys didn't see but I also SNAKE BIT Fran during "Something Anything." I think Meridith or Lindsay may have seen.

I got a reaction out of RT when I said I loved their sound guy (Dave, the rule breaker - though I didn't meet him, I just felt like yelling)

After their awesome cover of "Heart of Glass" I yelled out "play some Journey!" The singer said he didn't have the range to do Journey. This next parts pains me but in the spirit of full disclosure....when he said Journey a portion of the audience started booing. My heart was really in pain.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:38 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Sorry Juli, we didnt end up making a hippo/roy video. We did sing it several times though. Much to the pain of Andy's ears. There is a lame attempt at a noodles on my back in the middle of the store pictures though. We didnt put much effort in.

Oooh, it's ok. How come Andrew didn't enjoy your singing? He was supposed to be the whistling monkey! :oP

I saw the noodles on your back pic and the one of the "Oodles of Noodles" restaurant. Those are great!

Andrew claims to hate that song. I don't belive him. He is probably watching it as we speak.

Also, i find it highly amusing that the video is featured on the homepage of the photobucket website.
The reinactment will just have to wait until our next meeting. We didnt eat BLTs either. Which we were going to demand be cut into triangles

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I guess you guys didn't see but I also SNAKE BIT Fran during "Something Anything." I think Meridith or Lindsay may have seen.

I got a reaction out of RT when I said I loved their sound guy (Dave, the rule breaker - though I didn't meet him, I just felt like yelling)

After their awesome cover of "Heart of Glass" I yelled out "play some Journey!" The singer said he didn't have the range to do Journey. This next parts pains me but in the spirit of full disclosure....when he said Journey a portion of the audience started booing. My heart was really in pain.

:O I had no clue you SNAKE BIT Fran! Did he see it, or was he too busy rocking to notice your sweet moves?

I would love to show you my Dougie moves in June, Ladypants.

Oh! Another Dougie-related story that cracked me up: in Cleveland some fans behind us in the crowd were chanting "Doogie! Doogie!" and Fran was finally like "What are you guys saying??" and one guy was like "I LOVE DOOGIE!!" Everyone started laughing, including the band and Dougie goes "It's Dougie, but I love you too!" And then Fran was calling Dougie "Big Willy" because his middle name is William. LOL! It was hilarious.

OH!!! Has anyone mentioned that Anne asked Andy to have her babies while he was on stage? LMAO.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:52 PM Quote
No he didn't see at all but that's OK. LOL at the Doogie chant and also Big Willy.

Yes I did ask Andy to have my babies. I'm not totally sure if he understood what I said, he said what and then I did a cradle rocking motion and he laughed. I stand by this request. And yes, I would like him to have them because I don't want to be pregnant again.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:52 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

:O I had no clue you SNAKE BIT Fran! Did he see it, or was he too busy rocking to notice your sweet moves?

I would love to show you my Dougie moves in June, Ladypants.

Oh! Another Dougie-related story that cracked me up: in Cleveland some fans behind us in the crowd were chanting "Doogie! Doogie!" and Fran was finally like "What are you guys saying??" and one guy was like "I LOVE DOOGIE!!" Everyone started laughing, including the band and Dougie goes "It's Dougie, but I love you too!" And then Fran was calling Dougie "Big Willy" because his middle name is William. LOL! It was hilarious.

OH!!! Has anyone mentioned that Anne asked Andy to have her babies while he was on stage? LMAO.

BAHAHAHA
In Toronto, Fran was introducing the other guys during Flowers, and said "last but not least, Neil Primrose" but he hadnt introduced Andy! So Andy went over and I guess said he forgot him and Fran said "no, Im not introducing you. You never say anything."

I dont think Andy knew what Anne was saying. There was just a lot of pointing and baby actions and him kinda smiling along at the crazy lady.

Andrew, TI09^5 right back attcha!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Andrew claims to hate that song. I don't belive him. He is probably watching it as we speak.

Also, i find it highly amusing that the video is featured on the homepage of the photobucket website.
The reinactment will just have to wait until our next meeting. We didnt eat BLTs either. Which we were going to demand be cut into triangles

I am sad we didn't get to demand our BLTs be cut triangly. Next time. What kind of a sandwich place doesn't have BLTs??? Booo to Potbelly's!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:55 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I am sad we didn't get to demand our BLTs be cut triangly. Next time. What kind of a sandwich place doesn't have BLTs??? Booo to Potbelly's!

ya, they had T__ __. Some turkey something or other. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Detroit, my dear! They will be eaten.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I really hope when Anne comes up in June you can make it. It would be fab. I already miss all you guys. :(

Oh, and yay to our matching H&M shirts. I wanted to wear mine today, actually, because I've only worn it the one day when we met Fran, but it's kinda wrinkled.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
http://www.mrbaconpants.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/baconfail.jpg

This is the best sandwich fail I could find. I can't believe Potbelly's couldn't fulfill your cannibal fantasy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 8:16 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I really hope when Anne comes up in June you can make it. It would be fab. I already miss all you guys. :(

Oh, and yay to our matching H&M shirts. I wanted to wear mine today, actually, because I've only worn it the one day when we met Fran, but it's kinda wrinkled.

Something happened to mine and it is now kinda perma wrinkly so im wearing it under a blazer. And sometimes it goes under a cardigan. I like the little ruffly part sticking out.

I see no reason why I cant come. Even if I cant take time off work, you are only a couple hours away. At the very least I dont see any issue with Friday night to Sunday night. I don't know of anything that weekend that would prevent it.

Oh and I propose a TOronto weekend this summer, Nik. And Kayte if you can make it. And anyone else that wants to come. Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, and clearly we must do this...
http://www.torontohippotours.com/html/home.html

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 8:44 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Something happened to mine and it is now kinda perma wrinkly so im wearing it under a blazer. And sometimes it goes under a cardigan. I like the little ruffly part sticking out.

I see no reason why I cant come. Even if I cant take time off work, you are only a couple hours away. At the very least I dont see any issue with Friday night to Sunday night. I don't know of anything that weekend that would prevent it.

Oh and I propose a TOronto weekend this summer, Nik. And Kayte if you can make it. And anyone else that wants to come. Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, and clearly we must do this...
http://www.torontohippotours.com/html/home.html

I was JUST thinking that. I'd love to see Toronto. Maybe in August or something. : )

Pages Previous 1...93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:21 PM