Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 3:02 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Anne, we are so alike in our clumsiness. I constantly spill liquids everywhere. You were a swimmer right? I think we are just uncoordinated on land.

Lindsey I have told people this theory before. I'm convinced spending so much of your childhood in a pool must have an effect on your ability to function on land.

minnmess wrote:
And by flirting you mean petting and touching people on the nose.

hennypenny wrote:
dont forget her signature move: the boob graze

These are tried and true methods my friends. But really: it all comes down to the boob graze. It has to be subtle enough that they can't be sure if you're doing it on purpose but enough to where their male mind is going, "BOOB."

I did not get the impression that Dusty McNugget was inviting just me to smoke "things" (as he said) back at his place. I still think monkey was his ultimate goal. I saw him talking to some people forever but then I lost sight of him. I don't think he talked to the band as I'm certain one of us would have noticed that.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 3:22 PM Quote
I saw him very late and some guy was giving him his number or email address or something. Ew.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 3:28 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Anne, we are so alike in our clumsiness. I constantly spill liquids everywhere. You were a swimmer right? I think we are just uncoordinated on land.

Lindsey I have told people this theory before. I'm convinced spending so much of your childhood in a pool must have an effect on your ability to function on land.

Can I steal this theory as to why im so klutzy? Im just too used to being on skates!
I almost fell over in our livingroom part of our hotel room when I was basically just standing there. Nikki laughed at me. It was deserved.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 3:38 PM Quote
Kristy you are more than welcome to the theory. I think skates are a good reason to be clumsy otherwise. Probably could work for bikes too.

I wish I had seen the fall. A few years ago when I was in Chicago I lost my balance while walking down the street (for no reason) and my friend tried to catch me but I just fell flat onto the sidewalk.

Not pretty.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
I think that the pull of gravity is stronger in Chicago.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 5:38 PM Quote
It makes me sad when this thread hasnt been commented on for more than 15 minutes. I have issues.

And I want more people to comment on our pictures. Because, as previously mentioned, I have issues!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
I have issues on the fact that ABC attenders haven't shared on the experience of seeing THE SNAKE BITE for the first time.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I have issues on the fact that ABC attenders haven't shared on the experience of seeing THE SNAKE BITE for the first time.

It was thrilling. Seeing Anne and Nikki do a co-ordinating snake bite truly was something to behond. And she snake bit the Republic Tigers.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:08 PM Quote
Hello Travisland! It's been a while. Just wanted to let you know that I read through the last 15 or so pages in this thread and it sounds like you guys had an amazing time! Wish I could've joined you all!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:12 PM Quote
Hi Ashley! I wish you could have come too. I would have insisted you bring your shoes if only so I could pose with them, holding them in a warm embrace.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Hi Ashley! I wish you could have come too. I would have insisted you bring your shoes if only so I could pose with them, holding them in a warm embrace.

Oh, the shoes definitely would have come out of their unofficial retirement to visit you. It would have been thrilling - the highlight of the ABC for you.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:36 PM Quote
more vids ? chea !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:47 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
more vids ? chea !

I dont think there are anymore.

Sorry Juli, we didnt end up making a hippo/roy video. We did sing it several times though. Much to the pain of Andy's ears. There is a lame attempt at a noodles on my back in the middle of the store pictures though. We didnt put much effort in.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 6:55 PM Quote
noodle pic is cool , you can see obama and miley cyrus .

hopefully some detrioter can do something ,heh heh heh heh

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 7:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
more vids ? chea !

I dont think there are anymore.

Sorry Juli, we didnt end up making a hippo/roy video. We did sing it several times though. Much to the pain of Andy's ears. There is a lame attempt at a noodles on my back in the middle of the store pictures though. We didnt put much effort in.

I have a couple more vids from Cleveland that I haven't posted, but not Chicago.

Pages Previous 1...92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:43 PM