Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:30 PM Quote
melanch0lic wrote:
LOL ANNE, I might have to declare a thumb war between us to vie for Neil's affection if we were ever at the same show. LOL just typing this makes me feel silly. I'm not that fanatic, really. Maybe a bit for Neil.

Hee hee. Well I am glad you <3 him too. I think a lot of people don't realize he is just as warm and personable as the rest of them but is just a bit quieter. He is a more one on one kinda guy.

He and I bond over drums.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:40 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
melanch0lic wrote:
LOL ANNE, I might have to declare a thumb war between us to vie for Neil's affection if we were ever at the same show. LOL just typing this makes me feel silly. I'm not that fanatic, really. Maybe a bit for Neil.

Hee hee. Well I am glad you <3 him too. I think a lot of people don't realize he is just as warm and personable as the rest of them but is just a bit quieter. He is a more one on one kinda guy.

He was so much chattier and friendlier than I thought he would be. Not that I thought he would be mean or anything, just quieter like you said. He is a good squeezer in pics

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:41 PM Quote
That pic of Nikki and the door is classic!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

After dinner on Friday Kayte got the cupcakes from the hotel and brought them to the karaoke bar where I quickly used some pink icing gel to make some nips. I then got the DJ to announce his birthday, threw the hat on him, and we surprised him with the cupcakes. Thankfully he got right away what they were and a few of us had a cupcake (delicious by the way).I even shared some with some folks at the table next to us and the doorman.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/ABC013.jpg

That pic is killing me! Thats me in the blue in part of the picture. This guy wanted to shake my hand and his fingers were all sticky! Ewwwwww!

hahaha, and if i remember correctly, he kept singing to you. Oh, and Dusty McNugget made you touch his JC Penny jacket. poor you!
Im dying writing this.

I must be a magnet for weird drunk dudes.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 11:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
melanch0lic wrote:

He was so much chattier and friendlier than I thought he would be. Not that I thought he would be mean or anything, just quieter like you said. He is a good squeezer in pics

I love Neil's arm squeezes. :) They bring me joy.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 1:15 AM Quote
Okay, without further ado...

ABC boardies attempt to karaoke Turn

Note our special key changes and Anne's announcement of Travis playing at the Vic the next evening. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 1:31 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Note our special key changes and Anne's announcement of Travis playing at the Vic the next evening. :)

3.42 minutes of awesomeness!!!!!
I love it!!!! Too bad it's too dark and some of you are out of sight. But it's brilliant!!!
Thanks so much Mer!!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 1:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
melanch0lic wrote:

I love Neil's arm squeezes. :) They bring me joy.

they are all good arm squeezers. Makes you feel important and not just like some annoying fan that they are annoyed to take a pic with.

As for the video, Im glad Im hidden in the background. And I heart our rando friend that joined in.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 1:42 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Anne's line to promote the band is the best part! And it's more like "special" key changes, lol. I'm glad I'm in the back and it's dark. You can just barely see me bobbing to the music. :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 1:50 AM Quote
uber rad , cool you got someone to dance in front at the end

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:02 AM Quote
Hey Nik..
"excuse me! I didn't get my crepes"
"You didn't?"
"No, that is why I don't have a plate"

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:08 AM Quote
And for pity's sake I have to be in the freakin' spotlight. I was the last one to go up there. Thank goodness I didn't have a microphone.

The drunk weird dudes were all over everybody, especially in that second place. I mean, granted, we were an attractive bunch and all. But it's been a coon's age since I was approached by men in their 20's. Alcohol does weird wild stuff to the vision.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:12 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Hey Nik..
"You didn't?"

LOL!!!!!! OMG. I was so pissed about not getting my crepes...and then when he gave them to me to go there was no flippin Swedish berry syrup stuff!!! BOOOO!!! That waiter gets a big fail. :P

OH! Andy's "thank you, come again" FB status just brought up something else...my attempt at a Scottish accent apparently sounds like I'm from India.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:14 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
And for pity's sake I have to be in the freakin' spotlight. I was the last one to go up there. Thank goodness I didn't have a microphone.

The drunk weird dudes were all over everybody, especially in that second place. I mean, granted, we were an attractive bunch and all. But it's been a coon's age since I was approached by men in their 20's. Alcohol does weird wild stuff to the vision.

Coon's age!! *high five*

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:33 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Hey Nik..
"You didn't?"

LOL!!!!!! OMG. I was so pissed about not getting my crepes...and then when he gave them to me to go there was no flippin Swedish berry syrup stuff!!! BOOOO!!! That waiter gets a big fail. :P

OH! Andy's "thank you, come again" FB status just brought up something else...my attempt at a Scottish accent apparently sounds like I'm from India.

it was SO ridiculously Indian! You did get better though.

That waiter was so dumb. He brought all the food out, so how did he not know? And he couldnt even get Andy's coke right.

Pages Previous 1...89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:42 PM