Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 8:56 PM Quote
This thread keeps growing!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Hoping tomorrow you guys will be able to see your thousands of pictures. Im not kidding. There is something like 35 pages right now.

She's not kidding either! 35 pages of awesomeness.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 11:04 PM Quote
Speaking of seeing all the evidence from the ABC, when are you getting that Kareoke vid up Meridith - you know we're all dying to see it, pretty pleeeeeease!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 1:27 AM Quote
melanch0lic wrote:

Weirdmom, that was lovely! Although it took me a couple of posts to figure out that 'Andrew' was not a reference to Mr. Dunlop but a fellow fan the clip made me smile when I opened it: nice display of camaraderie among the Scots and Neil's 'Okaay'. The proposal was very touching. Cheers to Sandy and Tyler.

You gals should posts some of these great photos to the archive. Sounds like Lindsay charmed Dougie the whole night =)

Hey Ann, about charming Dougie, what is a girl to do, lol. I think we shared a moment earlier in the day when I passed him on the street going to buy new sunglasses. I said "hi Dougie" and he said hi back. Also, I know how much you like Neil and after the show he was so nice. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. So sweet:)

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:10 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Okay...I'm just gonna post this one because it's too good. Thanks to Anne and her BIG cajones, we got to take this in front of the big Gong. Thank you, Nick too, for letting us do it. (you can see his eyes behind the gong)

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/BoardiesinChicago.jpg

Guys, I'm catching up with this... (still 6 pages left) and by this pic, you had a BLAST!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:34 AM Quote
karoke vid ! ! ! ! come on don't be holding out mazn

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 4:11 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Also, I know how much you like Neil and after the show he was so nice. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. So sweet:)

I do like Neil! Like most drummers I think he doesn't get enough love.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 4:55 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
When is the next one then?!

Anne is coming up to the D the first weekend in June. Kristy may come. Be there!! :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:08 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Also, I know how much you like Neil and after the show he was so nice. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. So sweet:)

I do like Neil! Like most drummers I think he doesn't get enough love.

Hey Anne, I was talking to a different Ann(melanchOlic), lol. But I know you like drummers too:)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:14 AM Quote
Ah I see. I just thought you had forgotten the 'e' because you were drunk or something.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 6:02 AM Quote
Hi pals!!! I feel like I've been uploading pictures all day! lol. Have some great ones up on my Facebook account now. I felt so out of the ABC Thread loop today. I was cracking up while reading all the stories and was literally crying at the pic of the random drunk guy with nipple frosting dripping down his lip!! LMAO...OMG was that hilarious!

Anne! I am THRILLED there is a picture of us doing THE SNAKE BITE.

http://i43.tinypic.com/24oaijt.jpg

Moray will also be happy to know we tried to do THE Move.

Also, Andy, don't even TRY to play innocent! You were such a slob along with Kristy and I, LOL! We really did trash that room. Rock star style. FT even had to shower from our filth.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/ABC438.jpg

At one point Friday night (actually, morning), Kristy put all the blankets and pillows between the two beds and turned the fan on since our room was like 100 degrees. The fan was going so fast it looked like it would fly off the ceiling...so we called it death fan and wondered if we died at the ABC would we be boardie legends, LMAO. Then there was also the lamp that didn't work and when it did it was too dim. Had to take the shade off.

http://i41.tinypic.com/w9fcm1.jpg

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 6:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Also, Andy, don't even TRY to play innocent! You were such a slob along with Kristy and I, LOL! We really did trash that room. Rock star style. FT even had to shower from our filth.

having clean clothes down one side of the bed and dirty clothes down the other side of the bed doesn't make you a slob, it's simply a syetem that works and works well!. :)

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 6:19 AM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
Wow....this thread has grown since my last look last night.

More pics......they are so fab!!! You all look so happy together....us Travis fans are an attractive bunch aren't we??

I knew someone would end up stabbing an innocent, but I never thought it would be Nikki!! Poor Andy Monkey. The vid of him chatting to Neil is lovely...Monkey your cute ;)
When are we going to be able to see ALL of the pics?

Travis boardies reaaly are the beautiful people! ;)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 6:20 AM Quote
Whooaaa. A lot of posting went on here today. I love all the pictures! I haven't read through it all, but you guys are all crazy-in a good way! :D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 6:28 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

After dinner on Friday Kayte got the cupcakes from the hotel and brought them to the karaoke bar where I quickly used some pink icing gel to make some nips. I then got the DJ to announce his birthday, threw the hat on him, and we surprised him with the cupcakes. Thankfully he got right away what they were and a few of us had a cupcake (delicious by the way).I even shared some with some folks at the table next to us and the doorman.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/ABC013.jpg

That pic is killing me! Thats me in the blue in part of the picture. This guy wanted to shake my hand and his fingers were all sticky! Ewwwwww!

Pages Previous 1...86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:01 AM