Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
We pogoed out sad little boardie hearts out and sang until we had sore throats.

it always comes down to that in the end huh? :(

you're over the moon seeing the lads and bein' around fellow fans...but you it's the last song of the night too...travisworld is just the best place!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 9:43 PM Quote

Thanks so much for the updates!!! I can't wait to see the pics and vids :o).

Darran
Darran Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 11:08 PM Quote
Get the photos up, you slackers.

xokikixo
xokikixo Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 11:41 PM Quote
it was really nice to meet everyone at the show!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 12:24 AM Quote
Most people aren't even home yet! I just got in myself. I am working on getting Sandy's proposal video up.

Oh and I have some news that will make several of you sad. I did ask about UK dates and got a very firm NO.

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 1:07 AM Quote
A-MA-ZING.

Reading Kristy's report made me... ok first it made me swear a little, in German. Because I am soooooo jealous!!!! and I think my neighbour knows now that "some girl" was proposed to recently, because when the word "proposal" had made it into my brains, I kinda shouted "ohmygodtherewasaproposal!", in German, very loud, accompanied by some clapping, at 2am.

BUT: I'm also happy for you guys (yes, that's right! am not a squinting spinster - yet ;D). Sounds like a perfect night!!! I wish there'd been a livestream *lol*
but it WOULD be nice if you could console us all a bit with SOME AWESOME VIDEO MATERIAL! ;)
I mean: A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!

(I'm sitting here, studying the bloody American Civil War, and the word "Illinois" comes up again and again, and every time it does I think - "AAARRRGGGHHH!" ;D)

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 1:08 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Most people aren't even home yet! I just got in myself. I am working on getting Sandy's proposal video up.

Oh and I have some news that will make several of you sad. I did ask about UK dates and got a very firm NO.

I'm glad you didn't ask about German dates - this way, I can keep on dreaming ;D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 2:25 AM Quote
This is a conjecture on my part but a few comments I heard the band say made me think they aren't going to be adding any dates in the near future. I think after the U.S. tour they'll be taking a break besides playing the few summer dates they have.

Again, it's just a feeling but they have been going non-stop for a long time and it sounds like they are looking forward to some good family time.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 3:41 AM Quote
Apparently Dusty McNugget isn't the artist name but rather a song. Still hilarious. I couldn't find a full version of the song but you can listen to a sample here (song number 3)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
Hey all! I'm back home now after a very long travel day. The ABC was fabulous and it was sooo fun to meet and hang out with everyone! I miss you all already! Seeing Sandy get proposed to was so awesome...congrats again Sandy! Just like the others said, if Fran hadn't mentioned being zapped we wouldn't have known. It was a great show and we had a blast! Yay! Pics coming soon! Oh and once I get the Travis karaoke uploaded I will let you all know. :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:14 AM Quote
Oh geez I'm scared to see that video. I was emoting hard core.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:19 AM Quote
Okay...I'm just gonna post this one because it's too good. Thanks to Anne and her BIG cajones, we got to take this in front of the big Gong. Thank you, Nick too, for letting us do it. (you can see his eyes behind the gong)

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/BoardiesinChicago.jpg

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:31 AM Quote
Awwww I love that pic guys! You all look so happy. It makes me happy! Nice shirts Meredith!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:32 AM Quote
Awww! That pic is awesome!!!
So many boardies together + a gong + Flat Travis + a hidden roadie :o)

Love the t-shirts, btw!!! :o)

Thank you Mer for letting us know when the karaoke video is up :o).

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 4:35 AM Quote
meridiths shirt is uber rad !

Pages Previous 1...78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:05 PM