Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 1:47 PM Quote
Anarchy Boardie Convention

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 1:54 PM Quote
Do we need fabric markers, or permanent Sharpies? Which one will stand up to washing better?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Do we need fabric markers, or permanent Sharpies? Which one will stand up to washing better?

You don't wash t-shirts you've worn at gigs! :O

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 4:13 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You don't wash t-shirts you've worn at gigs! :O

I'm not making a T-shirt museum. If I have a signed shirt, I'm going to wear it and wash it. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! :D

(Though I might hand-wash it in the sink with Woolite, just to be safe.)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 4:20 PM Quote
The only thing that I wear that is signed is my Sens jersey and I just spot wash that. I would never put it in the washing machine or even hand wash the whole thing.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
It means bad luck to wash stuff like that! It's supposed to stink sweat, that's part of the nostalgia.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 4:56 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
It means bad luck to wash stuff like that! It's supposed to stink of sweat, that's part of the nostalgia.

I hope you are refering to gig tshirts and not my hockey jersey which neither smells nor is full of sweat.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
It means bad luck to wash stuff like that! It's supposed to stink sweat, that's part of the nostalgia.

I love nostalgia as much (and probably more) than the next person, but I like my nostalgia to smell April fresh.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
It means bad luck to wash stuff like that! It's supposed to stink of sweat, that's part of the nostalgia.

I hope you are refering to gig tshirts and not my hockey jersey which neither smells nor is full of sweat.

I was refering to gig tshirts! I'm sure your hockey jersey smells roses, but you shouldn't wash that either if it against all odds would get smelly!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 7:52 PM Quote
I never wear stuff I get signed because A. I think it looks weird. B. Don't want it to get ruined!

The only thing I use that's signed is my Red Wings tote bag that backup goalie Ty Conklin signed. I didn't really mean for it to get signed when I went to the Open House at Joe Louis Arena, lol...but he couldn't sign my Stanley Cup team picture cuz it was "bad luck" since he wasn't on the team when we won last year. I felt bad having nothing for him to sign so I was like "Umm...here! Sign my bag!" :P

xokikixo
xokikixo Posted Thu 19 Mar, 2009 3:22 PM Quote
^lol so im really confused on what were doing and when were ordering them....? lol sorry

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Mar, 2009 5:10 PM Quote
Oh hurry up and get the t-shirts already!!!!

*my lame attempt at coming over all Americanised*

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 19 Mar, 2009 5:26 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

more like , Yo....totaly like OMG awd like make up like your fuckin minZd.. it's like bumming me out in supreme fashion ...Chea !

for Kristy you got to replace Chea with Eh .

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 1:28 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Peewee wrote:

more like , Yo....totaly like OMG awd like make up like your fuckin minZd.. it's like bumming me out in supreme fashion ...Chea !

for Kristy you got to replace Chea with Eh .

California needs to be it's own separate country. There is obviously a language barrier.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 2:30 PM Quote
I think this whole...Ric, gig poster, big bushy beard, hating LA thing is all just a big joke on us and he is really a 15 year old girl from the Valley.

Pages Previous 1...64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:26 AM