Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

-remember where I put my passport

you really goonna need that ? I'll inform the border guards anyway , which route are you driving ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:06 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

you really goonna need that ? I'll inform the border guards anyway , which route are you driving ?

OH! I just realized that I dont need it because Im driving into the States, not flying in. But I will bring it anyways.
Driving to Buffalo, flying from there to Chicago. So..Peace Bridge? No...actually, whatever one goes into Niagara Falls is closer to the airport I think. Rainbow? I cant remember. Just warn all the bridges, k?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Do they have toddler size shirts? That's what you need to order for Sandy.

Sandy is pretty tiny. I've seen her in real life.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:18 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I know! When someone makes me (at 5"4 1/2) feel tall, something is wrong.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:20 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Yeah she comes to just below my shoulder.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 6:25 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

OH! I just realized that I dont need it because Im driving into the States, not flying in. But I will bring it anyways.
Driving to Buffalo, flying from there to Chicago. So..Peace Bridge? No...actually, whatever one goes into Niagara Falls is closer to the airport I think. Rainbow? I cant remember. Just warn all the bridges, k?

our stop signs look like this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Mi7AIQ22soI/SI3EM3K1TDI/AAAAAAAAB6g/q_4uJUjgngc/s400/hippie-signpost.jpg

wired moms rental ?

http://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/porscheartcar_resized.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 7:32 PM Quote
Oh and I dont need a tshirt. Im looking into some other options, but thanks Mer

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 11:08 PM Quote
Hey Mer, I'd like a T-shirt, but I guess I thought the whole point of this was so that we could all sign each other's shirts and have the band sign them as well. If they're black, that's not possible. Do we all have to get the same color? If so, I'd feel bad asking everyone to change from black to white shirts.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 11:15 PM Quote
I thought it was to promote solidarity amongst the groupies.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 11:20 PM Quote
It is, but we wanted to get them signed. It was mentioned several pages back. No biggy! If Kristy and I (and whoever else) can get them in white, cool...if not, that's ok! :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 11:24 PM Quote
I am wearing my ABC shirt to the ABC and having Travis sign my Turtle shirt, which I will wear to Cleveland.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 12:30 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hey Mer, I'd like a T-shirt, but I guess I thought the whole point of this was so that we could all sign each other's shirts and have the band sign them as well. If they're black, that's not possible. Do we all have to get the same color? If so, I'd feel bad asking everyone to change from black to white shirts.

Silver ink will work on black cloth . It'll cost more to have more choices for color .

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 3:26 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Hey Nikki, like Ric said...silver or gold ink will work on black. At my local craft store, they have silver and gold Sharpies along with many other color choices. But white shirts are fine too. Unfortunately, we do need to have all the same color shirts to keep down our costs like Ric said. I somehow missed the whole boardies signing each others shirts idea along with the band. I love that idea!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 6:18 AM Quote
I don't mind switching my shirt to white. I think its a cool idea to have everyone, and the band, sign each other shirts.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 11:43 AM Quote
It's ok peeps :) Kristy and I are just gonna get our own made! No worries.

Pages Previous 1...63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:57 AM