Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I like the T-shirts and don't care if they are more TBWNN but a T-shirt doesn't seem the same as dressing up like Spock.

Ya i dont care that it is TBWNN because it is so awesome. I want to make 'international' patches to go on the arms of the international components of the ABC.
Well, we could all wear Fran hats to make it more costumey. We wont be creepy at all! the whole front row full of identical hats and tshirts!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 7:46 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
you guys gonna dress up like they do at star trek conventions ?

And what sort of costumes/attire do Travis fans wear?

(I'm really nervous about what Ric will come up to answer this question)

they dress up like the coolest episode

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Deloravius/Star%20Trek/waytoeden_082.jpg

hey for those who have been debating the custom shirt idea , factor in shipping time and expense

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I like that shirt too...but isn't it very TBWNN? Or does that matter?

I have 3 different ideas I've been working on and was planning on showing them on Friday. One of them ties in more with Ode. But we don't have to go with mine. I'm good with whatever! :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:16 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I like the T-shirts and don't care if they are more TBWNN but a T-shirt doesn't seem the same as dressing up like Spock.

Ya i dont care that it is TBWNN because it is so awesome. I want to make 'international' patches to go on the arms of the international components of the ABC.
Well, we could all wear Fran hats to make it more costumey. We wont be creepy at all! the whole front row full of identical hats and tshirts!

We could also all wear coats like Dougie's along with hats like Fran's and people will think we are in some kind of cult.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 2:06 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

We could also all wear coats like Dougie's along with hats like Fran's and people will think we are in some kind of cult.

LOL! We ARE a cult! Mer, I can't wait to see your T-shirt designs! We are such nerds, but I love it! ;)

We should all sign each other's t-shirts and also try to get the band to sign em after the gig. :D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:23 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I like that shirt too...but isn't it very TBWNN? Or does that matter?

I have 3 different ideas I've been working on and was planning on showing them on Friday. One of them ties in more with Ode. But we don't have to go with mine. I'm good with whatever! :)

Cool...I can't wait to see them, Meridith! I'm also looking forward to showing off one of your older designs! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 4:00 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

LOL! We ARE a cult! Mer, I can't wait to see your T-shirt designs! We are such nerds, but I love it! ;)

We should all sign each other's t-shirts and also try to get the band to sign em after the gig. :D

make 5 extras for the band

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Peewee wrote:
I better get a postcard or else Kayte and Anne will get a cart load of manure delivered to their front door! heehee

Does Blackmailing work???? lmao ;)

I have enough manure by my door as it is...darn rabbits. Yes, I will send you a post card.

Hurrah!!! I'm so excited!lol

LMAO about you all worrying if you will like each other! I'm sure you all will have a fab time...wish I was going :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 11:16 PM Quote
Meridith, it is time to unleash your vision!! Show us the shirt!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:06 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

It's coming...I got distracted by Valentine's day. :) I actually have 4 main ideas with a few versions of each of those ideas. Trying to narrow down what to show you all.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:16 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's coming...I got distracted by Valentine's day. :) I actually have 4 main ideas with a few versions of each of those ideas. Trying to narrow down what to show you all.

Yes, my graphic designer husband says you should never present the client with too many options.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:23 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, my graphic designer husband says you should never present the client with too many options.

He couldn't be more right!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:58 AM Quote
Oh, and I know I haven't seen it yet, but could you make the logo BIGGER?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 2:14 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh, and I know I haven't seen it yet, but could you make the logo BIGGER?

Done! And don't worry, I've used up all the white space because if I didn't- that would be a huge waste of money!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 16 Feb, 2009 10:24 PM Quote
Okay here are some t-shirt ideas...

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Tshirt_1.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/T-Shirt_2.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/T-Shirt_3.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/T-shirt_4.jpg

Pages Previous 1...56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next All Times UTC Current Time 10:22 AM