Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
lilly
lilly Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
I just had a brilliant idea:

each one of the ABC-attending boardies could pick a poor boardie who cannot be there and send him/her a (selfmade?) postcard from the ABC.

best idea ever.

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 7:03 PM Quote
Hoping to party with some of you kids in MN! We's gonna have us a grand ole time in the queue before hand. Just hope it don't flippin' rain!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 7:11 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

each one of the ABC-attending boardies could pick a poor boardie who cannot be there and send him/her a (selfmade?) postcard from the ABC.

best idea ever.

Haha, i was thinking we should send postcards to boardies. But I think they should be Chicago ones, not homemade ones. Or we get them made after with our bright shinning smiling faces on them, and ABC Chicago 2009! lol
Are those that dont get picked going to be offended?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
What are the criterias for getting one? :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
lilly wrote:

best idea ever.

Haha, i was thinking we should send postcards to boardies. But I think they should be Chicago ones, not homemade ones. Or we get them made after with our bright shinning smiling faces on them, and ABC Chicago 2009! lol

group photo to those who sign up for it , pretty sure kinkos is in chicago

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 8:32 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
lilly wrote:

best idea ever.

Kristy: you're right. that way all the boardies apart from Moray would be offended (because, let's be honest, he would be the one receiving tons of postcards).
---
the "signing up" thing sounds perfect!
but, erm, what's kinkos? (oh god, I think we're way behind again over here ;D) if it's some place where you can magically print cards: I want a group-photo-card! ;)
or you could put whatever will be on your shirts on postcards :) or on e-cards, to make it cheaper... :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 11:09 PM Quote
I've just been reading the list of America's Most Miserable Cities.

3. Chicago
4. Cleveland
7. Detroit

Nikki and I will be hitting all three of these within 4 days in April. It's gonna be a heck of a road trip! Bring on the misery.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:20 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
lilly wrote:

best idea ever.

Kristy: you're right. that way all the boardies apart from Moray would be offended (because, let's be honest, he would be the one receiving tons of postcards).
---
the "signing up" thing sounds perfect!
but, erm, what's kinkos? (oh god, I think we're way behind again over here ;D) if it's some place where you can magically print cards: I want a group-photo-card! ;)
or you could put whatever will be on your shirts on postcards :) or on e-cards, to make it cheaper... :)

Hahaha, I think it's funny that you think we will all send cards to Moray. He will just get a stack of Chicago postcards. We will chat about who to send our postcard to so that that doesnt happen.
Kinkos is a copy/print shop thingie. We dont have them here either (I dont think) but american pop culture has taught me things that I have no need to know.

Wow Kayte, you guys are going to be super happy! I bet Travisness will make it a teeny bit less miserable. I mean, just a bit!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Kinkos is a copy/print shop thingie. We dont have them here either (I dont think) but american pop culture has taught me things that I have no need to know.

no Kinkos , wow I blame Harper & burlsconni

well not to art direct it to hell , but

Group shot with the band , maybe sporting the t shirt from the ABC if it comes through and then done on a thicj stock paper . It'll cost you guys but it'll be worth it in the future .

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

3. Chicago
4. Cleveland
7. Detroit

Nikki and I will be hitting all three of these within 4 days in April. It's gonna be a heck of a road trip! Bring on the misery.

Kayte, this made me laugh out loud. Travis + boardies will totally make up for it. :) And really? Chicago is miserable? Everyone is always talking about how great and how much fun that city is.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:59 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

3. Chicago
4. Cleveland
7. Detroit

LOL! What was #1?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:30 PM Quote
I would really love to get a card, an e-card would be enough!! Pleasy pleasy please!!! *puppy eyes*

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
I better get a postcard or else Kayte and Anne will get a cart load of manure delivered to their front door! heehee

Does Blackmailing work???? lmao ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 5:11 PM Quote
yo annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne & sannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndy , texas hospitalty . send cards

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
Hoping to party with some of you kids in MN! We's gonna have us a grand ole time in the queue before hand. Just hope it don't flippin' rain!

See you there!

Pages Previous 1...52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:15 AM