Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 10:02 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
Hey Sandy! I can buy the tix in MN directly from the fine line to save on the extra charges.

Hope to see you. You can meet my daughter one of the youngest Travis fans. :)

Oops! sorry...double post

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 11:10 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Just bought my tickets for Seattle. I'm still hoping to go to Chicago. Anyone know how long the presale is for Chicago?

I hope you can come!
Alright, I did it! I bought my ticket for Chicago! No turning back now, lol. Now I've got to worry about a hotel room and other expenses. Oh well I'll deal with that later. I think I've spent enough money today. I'm so excited. Before you know it, it will be April 18.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 11:21 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Just bought my tickets for Seattle. I'm still hoping to go to Chicago. Anyone know how long the presale is for Chicago?

I hope you can come!
Alright, I did it! I bought my ticket for Chicago! No turning back now, lol. Now I've got to worry about a hotel room and other expenses. Oh well I'll deal with that later. I think I've spent enough money today. I'm so excited. Before you know it, it will be April 18.

Yay!! Now, don't you feel relieved? Poor, but relieved? Go add your name to the Live Dates list, go go go!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:02 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I hope you can come!

Yay!! Now, don't you feel relieved? Poor, but relieved? Go add your name to the Live Dates list, go go go!

Alright!!! That's great! :)

Come on people! Buy your tickets! Join us!
(Kristy, Lauren...that measn YOU)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:17 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Come on people! Buy your tickets! Join us!
(Kristy, Lauren...that measn YOU)

Uh, Franz Ferdinand are coming to KC. And I'm definitely going to see them so... I guess I'm ditching one set of Glaswegians for another.

The ticket is going to be at least $50, then the bus for there and back will be at least $77.50. Maybe if I get a job between now and then, but it's not looking so good right now.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:24 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I hope you can come!

Done!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 12:27 AM Quote
I said I bought a ticket. I just havent commited.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 4:40 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Oh you must commit! I'm coming...so you must too! I'm bringing my husband too..(Boyracer who has posted like twice here.) I'm so excited!!!! Yay!

Okay, I'm going to show you all what I've come up with next week for t-shirt ideas. :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 6:06 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh you must commit! I'm coming...so you must too! I'm bringing my husband too..(Boyracer who has posted like twice here.) I'm so excited!!!! Yay!

Okay, I'm going to show you all what I've come up with next week for t-shirt ideas. :)
Can't wait to see it!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 8:19 PM Quote
Woohoo! I just bought my Chicago ticket...I am def. in!!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 11:19 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Yay!!!! This is going to be soooooo much fun!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 11:27 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Yay!!!! This is going to be soooooo much fun!

Yaaaaaaaay!! Can't wait to meet you girls! :D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 1:38 AM Quote
I was just wondering how long everyone was planning on staying in Chicago and anybody find any good deals on hotels?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 3:22 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I was just wondering how long everyone was planning on staying in Chicago and anybody find any good deals on hotels?

PI'll probably be staying for like 3 days and I've been looking for hotels, but I've never been to Chicago before, so I'm probably not the best person to be picking the hotel! Anne was supposed to talk to her friend who knows a ton about Chicago and can give us some good advice on which area to stay in and maybe even suggest a good hotel.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 6:18 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

PI'll probably be staying for like 3 days and I've been looking for hotels, but I've never been to Chicago before, so I'm probably not the best person to be picking the hotel! Anne was supposed to talk to her friend who knows a ton about Chicago and can give us some good advice on which area to stay in and maybe even suggest a good hotel.
Ok, thanks Nikki. I was just curious. I'm trying to get some ideas about prices.

Pages Previous 1...51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:46 AM