Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:50 PM Quote
10 Central? Really. Well thanks for telling me. I just assumed it was 10 and would have been having a little panic in 10 minutes.

edit: OOOOH for Chicago, of course. It is in the Central time zone. Toronto is 10am EST. I must drink coffee before communicating with the world.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:53 PM Quote
That's why I'm here. To prevent wide-spread panic of those in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

I have an owl necklace that reminds me of your avatar. It's from the groovy 70's.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
That's why I'm here. To prevent wide-spread panic of those in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

I have an owl necklace that reminds me of your avatar. It's from the groovy 70's.

I have a groovy owl necklace too. But mine is ugly. That is why I love it. It was my great aunts. It was so ugly that I had to keep it. Actually, the owl is cool it is just GIANT. I like it hanging on my wall though.
Im getting TO tix for sure today...debating about Chicago tix.
3 minutes...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:02 PM Quote
Kristy...you are buying Chicago tickets!!!!! You better! That's an order! :)

Kayte, I'm buying a Chicago ticket today and then I will think about Cleveland. I need a day to think about it! You wanna go to both together? Right now I have Monday's off work but that could change. Oh well, I'd just pretend sick for Travis. :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
W-w-w-w-wait. Debating? We're debating?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:06 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
W-w-w-w-wait. Debating? We're debating?

yeah. no debating allowed for Chicago! sorry! :P you're coming.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:08 PM Quote
MY CODE ISNT EFFING WORKING FOR TORONTO!
It says they are onsale now but when i go through it says tickets might not be available, code might be wrong, etc.
ERG!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

the 80's were better then the 70's

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Kristy...you are buying Chicago tickets!!!!! You better! That's an order! :)

Kayte, I'm buying a Chicago ticket today and then I will think about Cleveland. I need a day to think about it! You wanna go to both together? Right now I have Monday's off work but that could change. Oh well, I'd just pretend sick for Travis. :)

Yes, together. If you can stand me that long.
Cleveland is about a 3 hour drive from here. We'd be tired, but I think it would be worth it. We could leave after I got the kiddies off to school. I just started thinking one show might not be enough. Like eating one chocolate chip.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:10 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
It says they are onsale now but when i go through it says tickets might not be available, code might be wrong, etc.
ERG!

10:00 AM Central time is what the web site said. You may have to wait until 11:00.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:10 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ERG!

What? Nothing can ever go smoothly, I swear! lol.

is iT case sensative? did you try with and without a space?

JSMITH, jsmith, J SMITH, j smith ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:14 PM Quote
Do you have to create a Ticketmaster account to buy tickets, or can you just buy them? I hate creating accounts, it's a drag, maZn.

The last time I bought concert tickets, I did not own a computer. I had to go to the Ticketmaster outlet at Harmony House. Hee hee.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:16 PM Quote
it says the presale is open now though (on ticketmaster)!!!!
ive tried every variation Nik :(
ERGGGGGGGGGGGGG
work! In the name of Yap I will you to work!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Do you have to create a Ticketmaster account to buy tickets, or can you just buy them? I hate creating accounts, it's a drag, maZn.

The last time I bought concert tickets, I did not own a computer. I had to go to the Ticketmaster outlet at Harmony House. Hee hee.

You might have to. They send a confirmation email and all that. I always forget my password.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
I just did a mock buying of tickets for NY (picked something in this time zone, thus on sale) AND IT WORKED!
If all the TOronto presale ones were gone in one minute im bummed, although impressed!

Pages Previous 1...46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:49 PM