Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
im going to have a Canadian Boardie Convention. there will be like 4 of us! PARRRRTY!

Come to Detroit, boardie twin! :) You can hitch a ride with Kayte and I to Chicago! How fun would that be??? :D

Oh, my gosh, soooo fun!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
im going to have a Canadian Boardie Convention. there will be like 4 of us! PARRRRTY!

Come to Detroit, boardie twin! :) You can hitch a ride with Kayte and I to Chicago! How fun would that be??? :D

Oh, my gosh, soooo fun!

We could take our bikes! lol! j/k...more like my sedan or your minivan. :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh, my gosh, soooo fun!

My Vacation Request Form:
Days Requested: Whenever Travis are in Chicago
Reason: Stalking Travis

Im pretty sure we would only talk about Travis and hockey the WHOLE way there.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I don't mine taking the van, but it will depend on the weather. The van is terrible on icy roads. If it is really wintery, your car would be the safer option.
Is Mike going?
http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m8/4178728646

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Did you buy your van from Ric?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I don't mine taking the van, but it will depend on the weather. The van is terrible on icy roads. If it is really wintery, your car would be the safer option.
Is Mike going?

Hahahaaa! Yes! Hippie van! Kayte, let's bring our Kay guitars so we can sing Travis songs on the way. Kristy, hockey and Travis are my two favorite things in life so..that'll be easy, lol. I don't know if I'm bringing Mike. It'll probably be a last minute decision. he really likes Travis and said the last concert was the best live show he's ever been to, so he may want to come. If so, you should bring Don. To be honest, I'd much rather it just be us girls so we can be total dorks. :O) I hope I can get time off work! If it's after Feb 1, I could take that week off! Woot!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

That would imply that Ric is a hippie.

Nikki wrote:

Hahahaaa! Yes! Hippie van! Kayte, let's bring our Kay guitars so we can sing Travis songs on the way. Kristy, hockey and Travis are my two favorite things in life so..that'll be easy, lol. I don't know if I'm bringing Mike. It'll probably be a last minute decision. he really likes Travis and said the last concert was the best live show he's ever been to, so he may want to come. If so, you should bring Don. To be honest, I'd much rather it just be us girls so we can be total dorks. :O) I hope I can get time off work! If it's after Feb 1, I could take that week off! Woot!

Don's gotta stay home with the kiddos. My mom isn't real keen on staying with my kids for 2 whole days. Not that my kids are wild or anything, she's just kinda slowing down if you know what I mean.

Do you think spouses/sig. others at the convention are going to feel like they are attending someone else's class reunion? Like we'll all know each other and be "dorking out," they may feel out of place.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Do you think spouses/sig. others at the convention are going to feel like they are attending someone else's class reunion? Like we'll all know each other and be "dorking out," they may feel out of place.

I wonder about that too. I want him to come, meet everyone, everyone meet him but at the same time I don't want to feel inhibited because he is bored, he doesn't know y'all and all of that.

I guess if the roles were reversed I'd tell Brian to just go on his own so he doesn't have to worry about me. I imagine that is what he'll tell me.

It's all going to depend on when this goes down so we can't really make that decision right now anyway.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
I'm going to drag my husband with me...he's almost as big of a fan as I am...almost. :)

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
uuummmm....I'd like to revise my American tour dates predictions......

I guess I thought if I wrote it, it would happen...oh well....looks like it's the new year for us...or maybe even next Spring... : (

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

I guess I thought if I wrote it, it would happen...oh well....looks like it's the new year for us...or maybe even next Spring... : (

Yeah I laughed when I saw that in this thread again.

They'll come over here at some point and then we'll hopefully all get to frolic together.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

watch it !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 12:52 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

They'll come over here at some point and then we'll hopefully all get to frolic together.

Frolic together. LOL! I just got the image of us like all holding hands and skipping. :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

Frolic together. LOL! I just got the image of us like all holding hands and skipping. :P

would this be around a campfire singing kumbaya?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 3:14 PM Quote

I am growing restless with anticipation.
http://helium.lunarpages.com/~funky4/pictures/radio48.jpg

Pages Previous 1...25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:15 PM