Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Those guys both have way too much junk hanging off their bikes. If you have to take that much stuff with you, you may as well have a car. It makes you look too cautious.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Those guys both have way too much junk hanging off their bikes. If you have to take that much stuff with you, you may as well have a car. It makes you look too cautious.

This is from their trip (literally) around the world so really, they packed quite lightly. They first did the "Long Way Round" (East from London to NYC) and this last summer they did "Long Way Down" where they rode from the tip of Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa.

I have both shows and they are really really good- even if you aren't in a relationship (granted, a one-sided one) with Ewan. It's just a great show about various cultures and friendship. (sounds cheesier than it is)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

This is from their trip (literally) around the world so really, they packed quite lightly. They first did the "Long Way Round" (East from London to NYC) and this last summer they did "Long Way Down" where they rode from the tip of Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa.

I have both shows and they are really really good- even if you aren't in a relationship (granted, a one-sided one) with Ewan. It's just a great show about various cultures and friendship. (sounds cheesier than it is)

Okay, I'll let it slide, then. Is this from a movie or TV show or what? I thought it was just a misc. picture.

I'm off to drink my tea, which I now have to re-heat and then I gotta clean up this house a bit. It's getting to the point where I'd be embarrassed if someone saw it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Okay, I'll let it slide, then. Is this from a movie or TV show or something? I thought it was just a misc. picture.

Yeah that pic is from the "Long Way Round" show.

Check it

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

yeah plus it ain't US Steele

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
usaygdfaugfvsadg WHAT?! How did I miss Red Wing talk? I didn't realize we had such a growing fan club on Travisonline! Moray...I had no cluuue! *high five* I LOVE Steve Yzerman. He's my hero. :)

GO WINGS! Here is my shrine, lol. (Um...ignore the BBMak and Kitty posters...Ric, the She-Devil didn't put those up.) :)

http://i29.tinypic.com/2wc1j11.jpg

BBMak?! Ewww Nikki.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:27 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
usaygdfaugfvsadg WHAT?! How did I miss Red Wing talk? I didn't realize we had such a growing fan club on Travisonline! Moray...I had no cluuue! *high five* I LOVE Steve Yzerman. He's my hero. :)

GO WINGS! Here is my shrine, lol. (Um...ignore the BBMak and Kitty posters...Ric, the She-Devil didn't put those up.) :)

http://i29.tinypic.com/2wc1j11.jpg

BBMak?! Ewww Nikki.

I used to love them when I was like 16. :) Just never took the poster down. I still like a lot of their songs actually.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
guitar case needs stickers

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I used to love them when I was like 16. :) Just never took the poster down. I still like a lot of their songs actually.

You're like at... -10 cool points right now.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
the grape vines are cool , can't deny that

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

:P Shut it!

*sings* Until you're back here babaayy...miss you, want you, need you so!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
I remember people were stealing newspapers to get those Red Wings posters!

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

haha, only 10 cool points off for BBmak?! I'm assuing -10 is the maximum cool points you can loose at any one time then!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

haha, only 10 cool points off for BBmak?! I'm assuing -10 is the maximum cool points you can loose at any one time then!!

But multiple Steve Yzerman posters and Darren McCarty beating the snot out of Colorado's
Claude Lemieux up in the corner there makes up for it I'm sure! ;)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
Hate the Avalanche!

Pages Previous 1...17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:24 PM