Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 2:35 PM Quote
get yer beads and wicca item outz

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/godess110806_513x600.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
Can someone please explain to me how the hell it was TWO months ago??

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2009 7:23 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Two months ago, yet I'm pretty sure it comes up in conversation EVERY DAY with one of you. *sigh*...ABC 2010 can not come soon enough!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2009 7:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Two months ago, yet I'm pretty sure it comes up in conversation EVERY DAY with one of you. *sigh*...ABC 2010 can not come soon enough!

Amen!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
Oh man, I love seeing this thread.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
I was cleaning out my purse, and found barried in a pocket, the directions from the airport to the hotel that I had writen on a post it note, the El transit pass thing & the stub from my plane ticket from Chicago to Buffalo. Oh and a reciept from the Buffalo airport. Apperently I had a granola bar and a coffee. I should clean out my purse more often.

:(

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:38 AM Quote
I still have my kazoo. Seeing it makes me happy so I leave it in there. And you never know, maybe I'll be on Who Wants to Make a Deal and I'll win because I had a kazoo.

OK first that game show will have to come back on the air but the point is YOU NEVER KNOW.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 4:34 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I still have my kazoo. Seeing it makes me happy so I leave it in there. And you never know, maybe I'll be on Who Wants to Make a Deal and I'll win because I had a kazoo.

OK first that game show will have to come back on the air but the point is YOU NEVER KNOW.

uh the meds have finally shifted out of second gear ....good job !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 29 Jul, 2009 8:16 PM Quote
Look what I found

(look at what song is next to the second little blue musical note)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 29 Jul, 2009 8:21 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Look what I found

(look at what song is next to the second little blue musical note)

thank you my love.
Oh how I havent ugly laugh/cried like that in some time. I couldnt hold it together.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 30 Jul, 2009 12:31 AM Quote
Good ole' Dusty McNugget.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 30 Jul, 2009 2:41 PM Quote
Dusty McNugget on NPR, wow. Our guy was cultured!

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 30 Jul, 2009 5:44 PM Quote
So are you guys now planning ABC round 2 now that Fran and Andy have announced some american and canadian dates? I hope they bring this little acoustic number to Europe! Unfortunately I'll be in NYC early December but still a month too late to see the guys play :-(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 30 Jul, 2009 5:58 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
So are you guys now planning ABC round 2 now that Fran and Andy have announced some american and canadian dates? I hope they bring this little acoustic number to Europe! Unfortunately I'll be in NYC early December but still a month too late to see the guys play :-(

Sadly no. It's a little too close to the last one for all to get time off work and all get to one city. But it looks like there will be some mini reunions along the way.
And if anyone wants to join me in Toronto, or on HALLOWEEN in Montreal, you are more than welcome. Costume yet to be decided.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Jul, 2009 2:45 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
deebee wrote:

Sadly no. It's a little too close to the last one for all to get time off work and all get to one city. But it looks like there will be some mini reunions along the way.
And if anyone wants to join me in Toronto, or on HALLOWEEN in Montreal, you are more than welcome. Costume yet to be decided.

Yeah I can understand that the logistics of getting everyone together again are pretty tough, Kristy, but I hope you'll let us know what these gigs are like nevertheless.
Enjoy the mini meet-ups anyway :-D

Pages Previous 1...100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:13 AM