Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
Moray
Moray Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
Hey guys,

sorry I've not been round much to chat to people lately on the board. I'm drowning in work - I have to go offshore again tomorrow, not sure how long for, and I only just found out half an hour ago.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all that Nikki's poster from the ABC arrived today - it was such a wonderful surprise. It has a lovely note with it, and Fran has signed the poster saying "Why aren't you here!". I, eh, got quite emotional when I read it - I may have cried a little - I'm really stressed, exhausted and a bit of a wreck with work just now and that really made my day.

So thanks Nikki, and boardies, I'll try and be in better touch soon - Anne I still have a facebook email I need to reply to you and Megg, your PM too. Bear with me!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 11:54 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Hey guys,

sorry I've not been round much to chat to people lately on the board. I'm drowning in work - I have to go offshore again tomorrow, not sure how long for, and I only just found out half an hour ago.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all that Nikki's poster from the ABC arrived today - it was such a wonderful surprise. It has a lovely note with it, and Fran has signed the poster saying "Why aren't you here!". I, eh, got quite emotional when I read it - I may have cried a little - I'm really stressed, exhausted and a bit of a wreck with work just now and that really made my day.

So thanks Nikki, and boardies, I'll try and be in better touch soon - Anne I still have a facebook email I need to reply to you and Megg, your PM too. Bear with me!

Aww...you are very welcome, Moray. I'm glad it made your day a little better. Sorry you're so stressed out right now. Be safe offshore. Don't touch things you're not supposed to. ;)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 11:59 PM Quote
Awww, look, we made it to 100 pages of ABC.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 2:14 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Awww, look, we made it to 100 pages of ABC.

WOOT!!!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
What happened to Moz and the others that had said they would be part of all this?

Did they turn up , it just seems to be pictures of about 6 or 7 of you. I thought there would be more.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
What happened to Moz and the others that had said they would be part of all this?

Did they turn up , it just seems to be pictures of about 6 or 7 of you. I thought there would be more.

They flaked out on us. Total duds, the lot of them. ;o)

We were an enthusiastic crowd of 9, I believe.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

I couldn't leave school because I had a shit ton of work to complete.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 7:21 PM Quote
Moz wanted to come - he and his wife had tickets to the show. But then there were several things at home they couldn't get out of it. He was really bummed. As he should be.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 11:01 PM Quote
I wanted to share with you all a very odd picture I took at the ABC in front of The Vic. I was attempting to take a picture of Andrew and Kristy when a cab drove by and ruined the shot. Only later did I notice I snapped the picture just in time to see Mr. Dunlop waving through the cab's window from across the street, LOL!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gt19qv.jpg

Yes. This is what I did when my Internt was down last night.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 11:24 PM Quote
That's even better than my picture of Dougie by the pole.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 11:43 PM Quote
hahaha, so glad that picture got posted!

Excellent arrows. Andrew will be proud.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 02 May, 2009 1:22 AM Quote
Haha. Cool picture Nikki!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 02 May, 2009 2:32 AM Quote
Dougie is in the front window, btw

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 02 May, 2009 2:43 AM Quote
I took a picture when they were crossing the street too and all you can see is the top of Dougie's head. I think I may have deleted though.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 02 May, 2009 7:18 AM Quote
LOL! That's a very funny pic, Nikki!

Pages Previous 1...96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:25 PM