Travis

Re: Seattle Pics and Vids (Dial-up beware!)
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 5:43 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
it's awesome you captured images under that hazy red light in the intro.

Just barely....it's amazing what that red light does to the images....Portland vids are up and they're even better!!!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 8:15 AM Quote
Thanks so much for uploading. I think you've answered this before, but what kind of camara do you use? I'm in the market since I found out mine is pure shite at focusing without flash.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 1:48 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Thanks so much for uploading. I think you've answered this before, but what kind of camara do you use? I'm in the market since I found out mine is pure shite at focusing without flash.

It's a pretty plain Sony Cybershot (D20??) The key thing is to get a huge memory stick (4GB) so you have enough room for video.

The zoom stinks and the flash tends to be too bright..which I could probably fix, but I'm too lazy. Most of the shots I took were without a flash as they seem to turn out better.

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Okay...the videos for Seattle are finally up...now working on Portland's (which are even better).

Thank you so much for uploading these and Portland videos. I really really enjoyed watching them :D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 2:57 AM Quote
I'm in my depressing Travis withdrawl mood (day 6 going strong!). So I decided to browse the sheer abundance of videos and pictures we have from last Saturday (Thanks Carla, Sandy, Christy, and Mark!). And I've slowly begun to realize that there are way too many videos on Youtube of me screaming my head off, shouting "Wooo! U16 Girls!" and acting like a complete ass (about five to be exact).

Ahhh, good times.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:40 AM