Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
He ain't interested in me.

What?? I thought you two were a really solid couple!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:54 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:

What?? I thought you two were a really solid couple!

can you shut your gob ?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Am still stuck on pear cider for now, Kopparberg especially. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm <3

I'm stuck on Andrew/Monkey for some reason

LMAO

I would never have guessed! ;)

Well at least he's single!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

He may be single AND very busy if you know what i mean.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 10:19 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

He may be single AND very busy if you know what i mean.

Yup, I think I do!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
I had a new travis dream last night..
I was at a Travis show, but it was at some weird banquet hall for some reason and i left to go to the bathroom in the middle (that would NEVER happen) and when i came back everyone was leaving, but it made no sense bc the show was only half over. And then i saw someone that worked at the weird venue writing out refund cheques and apperently while i was out, someone in the crowd was throwing money up into the air and when someone else tried to catch it, they pulled some sorta part (it had a name in my dream) out of the scaffolting on the ceiling and it made hot water pour on people and they had to stop the concert.
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
last night, at the end of a long and weird dream, I dreamt Mónica was sitting in a "Starbuck's" in the tiny town where I'm studying (in "real life", we do not even have a Starbuck's here) and there are "ladrones!" signs everywhere, and I'm going inside with a friend and suddenly she stares at Mónica and tells me quietly that she is actually the new examiner and just writing down the questions for our next law(!) exam, and that she is known for tricky and very very complicated questions.

typically, I woke up before I could run to the table and get the stupid paper with the questions!

my god, no idea why I'm dreaming this kind of crap.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:46 PM Quote
I dreamt that I was visiting champers and we were dancing around her living room drinking red wine (which I don't drink) and singing into hairbrushs to shameful girly music (ahem, yeah britney/avril/the likes) which just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wouldn't happen on her watch! lol

I think it stems from our conversation the other day and must have stuck in my head how hilarious that image looked! lmao

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
You people need to stop doing drugs :)

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
last night, at the end of a long and weird dream, I dreamt Mónica was sitting in a "Starbuck's" in the tiny town where I'm studying (in "real life", we do not even have a Starbuck's here) and there are "ladrones!" signs everywhere, and I'm going inside with a friend and suddenly she stares at Mónica and tells me quietly that she is actually the new examiner and just writing down the questions for our next law(!) exam, and that she is known for tricky and very very complicated questions.

typically, I woke up before I could run to the table and get the stupid paper with the questions!

Hahahahahahaha. Very funny :p

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
Paul C Was in my dream last night. I dreamt that he was in me dream. It was like one of those pictures where you're looking at another picture in it...

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
lilly wrote:

Hahahahahahaha. Very funny :p

believe me, the whole dream was pretty scary! ;p

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
I dreamt that i wrote a really stupid comment on the board about something and a thread was started about what an idiot i was :(

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I dreamt that i wrote a really stupid comment on the board about something and a thread was started about what an idiot i was :(

That's so sad!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 9:58 AM Quote
I dreamt of boardies last night, lots of them! I can't even say exactly who was in my dream, but you were all there.

See, in my dream, I went to this internet café. Not on ordinary café, but a café where you could only access the messageboard. However, no one was allowed to speak in this café, so basically, we were all sitting in the same room, but we were only able to talk via the board.

Hmm.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:31 AM