Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Boardie involved: Moominbadger. Although, she wasn't actually IN the dream. You'll see.

My husband and I went to a waterpark in China to renew our wedding vows. (Isn't that what everyone does?) We went on a water ride and then we got out of the little car thing and we got on bicycles. We rode around a big track with about 50 other couples and we all renewed our wedding vows at the same time. After we got off the bikes, we walked though a park-like area. Off in the distance was a big palace. My husband disappeared somewhere about this time. You know how dreams are. I walked up to this palace and there was a HUGE marble staircase leading up to an open wrought iron gate. I said, "Oh! This is where Mooninbadger lives! I should go up and introduce myself." So, I walked up the marble stairs and through the gate and there was a guy sitting on a huge marble patio, drinking coffee. I assumed me was Laura's fiance. I asked him if he was. He said, "No, I'm a reporter. I'm here to do a story on the history and architecture of this building." I told him I'd love to read it when he was done. He told me it used to be a palace, but was never completed and was subdivided into flats. Laura had the best one, the one in the middle with the marble staircase and patio. I was thinking to myself that I never realized how rich she must be to afford such a fabulous apartment. That was pretty much it.

lol! I love that you went to China to renew your vows at a waterpark. That is so random!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 6:15 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Boardie involved: Moominbadger. Although, she wasn't actually IN the dream. You'll see.

My husband and I went to a waterpark in China to renew our wedding vows. (Isn't that what everyone does?) We went on a water ride and then we got out of the little car thing and we got on bicycles. We rode around a big track with about 50 other couples and we all renewed our wedding vows at the same time. After we got off the bikes, we walked though a park-like area. Off in the distance was a big palace. My husband disappeared somewhere about this time. You know how dreams are. I walked up to this palace and there was a HUGE marble staircase leading up to an open wrought iron gate. I said, "Oh! This is where Mooninbadger lives! I should go up and introduce myself." So, I walked up the marble stairs and through the gate and there was a guy sitting on a huge marble patio, drinking coffee. I assumed me was Laura's fiance. I asked him if he was. He said, "No, I'm a reporter. I'm here to do a story on the history and architecture of this building." I told him I'd love to read it when he was done. He told me it used to be a palace, but was never completed and was subdivided into flats. Laura had the best one, the one in the middle with the marble staircase and patio. I was thinking to myself that I never realized how rich she must be to afford such a fabulous apartment. That was pretty much it.

wow, I always wanted to live in a palace!!!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
I had a dream with Lil Grin in it (again). It was raining and we were wearing parkas and drinking cider. How cool is that?! hehe

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 7:44 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I had a dream with Lil Grin in it (again). It was raining and we were wearing parkas and drinking cider. How cool is that?! hehe

Drinking with Lil Grin ? How unusual !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
I didnt have a dream about an individual boardie, but the board in general.
There is a thread in the Travis Chat about Travis concert posters in various cities before the show, and i was saying that we didnt have a poster bc there are so many shows here everyweek..anywho:
I had a dream that i saw a poster for the concert i was at a year later and that i was sad that i would have to go back to the board and say that apperently i was lying all along and there had been a poster there for a whole year

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

cider's cool

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

Eeeyyy it sounds just like my life!! :D

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

have you ever tried "K" cider ?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

Naw, not yet :( Shameful innit!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know right? lol

Naw, not yet :( Shameful innit!

you should ! it's AWESOME

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Am still stuck on pear cider for now, Kopparberg especially. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm <3

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I'm stuck on Andrew/Monkey for some reason

LMAO

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:25 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

LMAO

I would never have guessed! ;)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

LMAO

I would never have guessed! ;)

He ain't interested in me.

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:43 PM