Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 6:23 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
She was also showing me and commenting on the pictures from her Norway 2008 calendar.

That's so funny and random. I love that she is a desert expert who also has a Norway calendar. Guess she likes extremes?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Meridith wrote:
She was also showing me and commenting on the pictures from her Norway 2008 calendar.

That's so funny and random. I love that she is a desert expert who also has a Norway calendar. Guess she likes extremes?

lol! It was pretty random. She was really excited about that calendar too. :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 12:14 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Last night I dreamed that Goosey was taking me on a walking tour through the desert. She was some kind of desert expert, and was explaining to me why some deserts were really cold. She was also showing me and commenting on the pictures from her Norway 2008 calendar. There was one picture I remember in particular. It was a picture of some very colorful fish (thousands) jumping out of the water. I was getting frustrated because she couldn't tell me why they were jumping out of the water. ????

strange.

My friend's mother always says when you dream of fish it means you or someone very close to you is going to have a baby.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 1:45 AM Quote
L A , AKA Gooseyville , is in the desert . thats why they steal our water

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 1:58 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Last night I dreamed that Goosey was taking me on a walking tour through the desert. She was some kind of desert expert, and was explaining to me why some deserts were really cold. She was also showing me and commenting on the pictures from her Norway 2008 calendar. There was one picture I remember in particular. It was a picture of some very colorful fish (thousands) jumping out of the water. I was getting frustrated because she couldn't tell me why they were jumping out of the water. ????

strange.

My friend's mother always says when you dream of fish it means you or someone very close to you is going to have a baby.

Must be Nikki then from Juli's dream!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
Hey Lindsey , can you see Mt diablo from Davis ? there was snow I heard

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Meridith wrote:

strange.

Must be Nikki then from Juli's dream!

:P

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:05 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Hey Lindsey , can you see Mt diablo from Davis ? there was snow I heard

Nope can't see it from here.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aw! Kayte and Megg...I feel so sssspecial! :D

This thread is too funny! But I have to admit that I too had a Travis boardie dream the night after Lauren first posted the "ABC: American Boardie Convention" Thread. I dreamt that Kayte (Turtleneck) and I drove from Detroit to Chicago, met with Anne and Lauren, went out for dinner and then went to meet with all the other American boardies waiting in line right before the Travis concert...I remember Moz, Audrey, Lindsey and Ashley being there...there were others too, I just don't remember the faces. It was Travis' last stop in the US and after the show we all had such a blast that we decided we'd all go to Scotland for the start of their tour over there. But since it was such short notice we couldn't find a hotel. So we called Monkey (aka Andrew) and he said we could all crash at his house because his parents were out of town, LOL! So we met with Andrew and he took all of us around Scotland for the day and then that night after the show we met Travis and bumped into Paul C. It was like the greatest Travis dream of all time.

Haha, that's amazing! :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:06 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Lemon Grinner got married. The guy seemed really nice at first, but ended up being not so nice. He made her quit the board!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I dreamed that Lemon Grinner got married. The guy seemed really nice at first, but ended up being not so nice. He made her quit the board!

What a jerk!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
He's definitely not nice if he made her quit the board. Don't do it Grinner!!

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
He made her quit the board!

Hahahaha :D

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
I had a board dream last night, I'm shit at remembering details, but Abs was in the back seat of a car, and I got in the drivers seat, then gave her a fiver. That's it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
So you were paying her for the honor of driving her around?? That's funny.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:32 PM