Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 10:34 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I only dream of one woman... She knows who she is!!!

Dubz

your mum

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

your mum

depends on whether you believe in Freud ;p

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 3:33 AM Quote
Boardie involved: Nikki.

In my dream Nikki posted a video on youtube of her version of "Friends". It was her playing an acoustic guitar (I can't remember the melody). And she had a big tummy! She was pregnant! And I mentioned I didn't know she was pregnant, but everyone on the board already knew :oP.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 3:06 PM Quote
Last night I had a dream involving Juli (Bathroom Window) and Alma (Bogusblue--which is weird because I don't think we've ever communicated. It's just from seeing her name.)

In the dream, I was in a hospital visiting a friend who had just had a baby. A lady came in the room and handed my friend two record albums, the old 33 LP type, and said these were a free gift. My friend looked at them and said, "I've never even heard of these singers!" and she put them on the table beside the bed. I went over and picked them up and the albums were by Juli and Alma. I got so excited and said, "Hey, I know these people! Oh, my gosh!" and my friend just looked at me like I was crazy and told me I could have them.

I also had another dream last week. There were a whole bunch of boardies in my house, but it was not the house I'm in now, it was a house I lived in when I was in college. No one really specific, I just knew they were supposed to be boardies. Fran walks in holding this small treasure chest and he said he wanted to show us some of the keepsakes he collected during the last tour. He opens the box and starts telling us about all the stuff: "Here is a post card from Mexico, this is a bracelet that a fan made, these are Dougie's magic mushrooms, here are some photographs I took when we had a few days off...." and I looked around and everyone was just looking at all the stuff--no one else seemed to notice the bit about Dougie's magic mushrooms, so I didn't say anything. Then a guy next to me says, "I'm getting hungry, have you got any corn chips?" I told him no, but he was welcome to go into the kitchen and find something to eat. He went into the kitchen and calls back, "Hey, you do have some corn chips. There's a whole bag of Tostitos on top of the refrigerator. Can I have them?" I told him he could. A few minutes later, I went into the kitchen and the guy was leaning over the sink spitting out chewed-up corn chips. He yells, "Ugh, these are stale!" I apologized and told him since I was too short to see on top of the refrigerator, I didn't know how long they were there, so they must be old.
Then the scene changed and I was back at my real house. I was telling my husband about Dougie's magic mushrooms in Fran's treasure chest, and how no one seemed the least surprised. Our conversation...
Husband: Everyone knows Dougie does 'shrooms.
Me: I didn't know.
Husband: Everyone knows. It's common knowledge.
Me: Oh. Does Fran use them?
Husband: He used to, but not anymore. Not since the baby was born.
Me: Does Neil use them?
Husband: No, he's never even tried them.

I woke up before I asked about Andy.

spid
spid Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I had a dream involving Juli (Bathroom Window) and Alma (Bogusblue--which is weird because I don't think we've ever communicated. It's just from seeing her name.)

In the dream, I was in a hospital visiting a friend who had just had a baby. A lady came in the room and handed my friend two record albums, the old 33 LP type, and said these were a free gift. My friend looked at them and said, "I've never even heard of these singers!" and she put them on the table beside the bed. I went over and picked them up and the albums were by Juli and Alma. I got so excited and said, "Hey, I know these people! Oh, my gosh!" and my friend just looked at me like I was crazy and told me I could have them.

I also had another dream last week. There were a whole bunch of boardies in my house, but it was not the house I'm in now, it was a house I lived in when I was in college. No one really specific, I just knew they were supposed to be boardies. Fran walks in holding this small treasure chest and he said he wanted to show us some of the keepsakes he collected during the last tour. He opens the box and starts telling us about all the stuff: "Here is a post card from Mexico, this is a bracelet that a fan made, these are Dougie's magic mushrooms, here are some photographs I took when we had a few days off...." and I looked around and everyone was just looking at all the stuff--no one else seemed to notice the bit about Dougie's magic mushrooms, so I didn't say anything. Then a guy next to me says, "I'm getting hungry, have you got any corn chips?" I told him no, but he was welcome to go into the kitchen and find something to eat. He went into the kitchen and calls back, "Hey, you do have some corn chips. There's a whole bag of Tostitos on top of the refrigerator. Can I have them?" I told him he could. A few minutes later, I went into the kitchen and the guy was leaning over the sink spitting out chewed-up corn chips. He yells, "Ugh, these are stale!" I apologized and told him since I was too short to see on top of the refrigerator, I didn't know how long they were there, so they must be old.
Then the scene changed and I was back at my real house. I was telling my husband about Dougie's magic mushrooms in Fran's treasure chest, and how no one seemed the least surprised. Our conversation...

This is great! I can see it like a movie in my head!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh gosh, I haven't laughed that hard in ages!! LOL

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Boardie involved: Nikki.

In my dream Nikki posted a video on youtube of her version of "Friends". It was her playing an acoustic guitar (I can't remember the melody). And she had a big tummy! She was pregnant! And I mentioned I didn't know she was pregnant, but everyone on the board already knew :oP.

O.O What?!?!!? LOL! Juli! Please...no babies for me...yet. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Lol! So Alma and I make records? I hope we were good xD.
I loved the mushrooms dream!! I laughed so hard!!!! xDD

Nikki, when I woke up I didn't know if you were actualy pregnant or not! :oP

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Our conversation...

Lol! So Alma and I make records? I hope we were good xD.
I loved the mushrooms dream!! I laughed so hard!!!! xDD

Yeah, it's really weird that you had a dream involving me--we haven't to talk to each other never, but I guess now is the right time to do it, so nice to meet you Turtleneck--and let me tell you that I adore turtles =). I've never thought that just for seeing a name someone could dream about that person... ok, I better shut up, because I had a dream that involved naked argentinian xDD

The second dream was hilarious, can't stop laughing, lol. Dougie's magic mushrooms was the best part of it, and then you asking to your husband if Fran and Neil use them too lol. Awesome dream =P. Now I'm intrigued, I want to now if Andy use them too xD.

Che Juli, I'm sure you were great, but me, not even in dreams, literally =P

Now that I'm here is a good time to write down my dream (in English, I've already write it in Spanish), so here I go:

In this dream were involved Juli and naked argentinian, and some other fans (although some of they weren't boardies).

Travis were again in Mexico City--such a great news =)!, and I went to the hotel where they were staying and I saw lots of fans inside the hotel, in the lobby, I couldn't believe they were so many and inside the hotel!! That was impossible =O. After saying hello to a few of them I noticed that an argentinian flag (the argentinian boardies' flag, signed by them) was upon a sofa. When I saw it I got excited because I thought that probably I would see a few argentinian boardies--I love their accent =P. That's why I began to look for Juli, but I couldn't find her, I only saw a guy quite similar to the naked argentinian, when I was about to ask him if he knew Juli I woke up-- Crap!!!

That's my dream, not very interesting, but is the only one that involves boardies--despite of those in which I dream that I post on this board all day long xDD

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 12:43 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

ok, I better shut up, because I had a dream that involved naked argentinian xDD

LOL, Absy would envy you!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 1:42 PM Quote
turtleneck dreaming of shrooms = Hippie

I had a dream where I was in Scotland a week ago , I blame this board for it

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
Not technically a boardie story, but maybe...

My dream last night was from a Travis gig at the Barrowlands, and for a change the person beside me at the barrier wasn't someone i knew! She was the most beautiful girl in the world and we got on like a house on fire. It was a nice dream :) If only it were real!

EDIT: Watchin Cat Power on youtube, i've just realised the girl looked very much like Cat Power. Oof! indeed

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

your mum

Abs, you're doing it all wrong. It should be "Yer Maw".

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
turtleneck dreaming of shrooms = Hippie

"Hello, Kettle? This is the Pot. You're black!"

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Goosey was taking me on a walking tour through the desert. She was some kind of desert expert, and was explaining to me why some deserts were really cold. She was also showing me and commenting on the pictures from her Norway 2008 calendar. There was one picture I remember in particular. It was a picture of some very colorful fish (thousands) jumping out of the water. I was getting frustrated because she couldn't tell me why they were jumping out of the water. ????

strange.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:57 AM