Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2011 5:26 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I had a very long strange dream. In part of it I was trying to get Megg and Kristy to make up. Megg was devastated by a series of things Kristy had done to her. She even had a list she had me read. The only item I remember was "she turned the washing machine off."

THE HORROR!!!

Kristy was very sorry and wanted to make it up to her but Megg was being stubborn. I was talking to both of them and making some progress but it wasn't resolved. : (

Just love each other girls!

HA! I think it is actually because I said she loves Brandon Flowers. But ya, washing machines are serious business too.

Meggy Megg, please forgive me!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2011 8:27 PM Quote
Oh my dear, I am crying here! Too funny! Dude, first BF now this?!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 2:41 PM Quote
In my dream I was at a dinosaur themed water park with Nikki, Anne and her kids. We went on the ride where huge dinosaurs and horses (?) ran at you through water (yup, it was weird). I was scared of them but Anne's daughter told me it's ok.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 3:48 PM Quote
completely forgot to post this:

a few weeks ago, I had this dream where Megg posted on Facebook that she got a job. A great job. A well-paid job. A job I'd LOVE to get (I don't remember what exactly it was, but it was AWESOME!). With an NGO. In Bavaria. That's in Germany.

Megg? Care to explain?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 4:44 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
In my dream I was at a dinosaur themed water park with Nikki, Anne and her kids. We went on the ride where huge dinosaurs and horses (?) ran at you through water (yup, it was weird). I was scared of them but Anne's daughter told me it's ok.

I'm super jealous that I wasn't there, but ya...Cat's like that! What a trooper!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 6:03 PM Quote
Lily: I wish! I wouldn't like to steal the job you want though. Anyways. Not going to happen.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 8:58 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

That sounds so fun!! And yes, Cat would definitely be assuring you.

I think I'm going to work on a business plan for this theme park. Then I can hire you and Lily to do something there. Whatever you want actually!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 07 Sep, 2011 1:20 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Juli was running for political office, disguised as a man, going by the name of Monsieur something that started with an A. In the middle of the night, I thought I'd remember the name, but when I woke up, all I could remember was the Monsieur part because it was funny that she'd go by a French name while running for political office in a place that speaks Spanish.

mili
mili Posted Sat 24 Sep, 2011 9:21 AM Quote
Anne, Kristy, Lilly and Jorge were in Helsinki. We were about to go to a Ufomammut gig (I'm actually going to see them tonight), and apparently supporting were going to be Travis without Neil. So, it was quite summery, we were sitting on this long table, eating something, sort of Octoberfest style table feeling about it. My camera was misbehaving, and I couldn't take pictures of the boardies with it.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 24 Sep, 2011 9:40 AM Quote
mili wrote:
Anne, Kristy, Lilly and Jorge were in Helsinki. We were about to go to a Ufomammut gig (I'm actually going to see them tonight), and apparently supporting were going to be Travis without Neil. So, it was quite summery, we were sitting on this long table, eating something, sort of Octoberfest style table feeling about it. My camera was misbehaving, and I couldn't take pictures of the boardies with it.

well, that makes sense. sort of.
You're going to that gig. Octoberfest is in full swing right now (and you want to be in Munich ;P). We haven't read anything about Neil in a while (right?) and you should probably check the batteries of your camera before tonight. Oh, and you're probably spending too much time on facebook (along with the other 3 boardies and me ;D).

mili
mili Posted Sun 25 Sep, 2011 9:55 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
mili wrote:

well, that makes sense. sort of.
You're going to that gig. Octoberfest is in full swing right now (and you want to be in Munich ;P). We haven't read anything about Neil in a while (right?) and you should probably check the batteries of your camera before tonight. Oh, and you're probably spending too much time on facebook (along with the other 3 boardies and me ;D).

I like your analysis, pretty much spot on :^)

mili
mili Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 3:33 PM Quote
I met Alex at the ferry terminal and showed him around in Helsinki by tram that hasĀ“d a very unusual route. There were some pretty unique sights, like a massive selection of statues in the sea (so not there in reality). I spoke pretty fluent Swedish at times (not in reality) and seemed to expect him to understand Finnish. I think he slept on our sofa, but the flat was pretty different to the current one. Weird all around.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 4:15 PM Quote
mili wrote:

I somehow missed this. I like Octoberfest! And travis. Although it would have been nice if Neil was there :) Ufomammut sounds fun.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 4:31 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I somehow missed this. I like Octoberfest! And travis. Although it would have been nice if Neil was there :) Ufomammut sounds fun.

WEll that town with the Cheesefest , BRA , is near them

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/Photo24-12-11163640.jpg

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 07 Jan, 2012 6:45 PM Quote
Haha just popped in to find out I was in someones dream, that was pretty surreal!

Pages Previous 1...32 33 34 35 [36] 37 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:27 AM