Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 20 Oct, 2010 7:28 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Edel wrote:
So I was in the USA last night with some boardies. Think it may have been Anne and Meridith, definitely Nikki as I was holding her baby for ages. Was a beautiful placid baby girl. Apparently you guys meet up every once in a while to natter and eat half a pizza slice each? :0)

Well we are watching our figures.

This cracks me up! I love that we get together to eat half a slice a pizza. No more, no less. :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 07 Jan, 2011 1:30 PM Quote
Ok so last night I had a dream that Juli, Megg and I were back in Paris. Basically the WHOLE dream consisted of us running for the train/metro! But we were running up and down metal emergency exit stairways attached to pretty Parisian apartments and running across flat roofs to see if we could get to Gare du Nord faster than the metro itself. Then we were passing this little window - Natalie Imbruglia lived there and was cooking something so Juli decided to go over, rap on the window, CLIMB through the window and run through the house...oh and take us with her....a shortcut you see. Natalie seemed rather surprised but ok with this as she recognised us?!?!

The End.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 7:07 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Ok so last night I had a dream that Juli, Megg and I were back in Paris. Basically the WHOLE dream consisted of us running for the train/metro! But we were running up and down metal emergency exit stairways attached to pretty Parisian apartments and running across flat roofs to see if we could get to Gare du Nord faster than the metro itself. Then we were passing this little window - Natalie Imbruglia lived there and was cooking something so Juli decided to go over, rap on the window, CLIMB through the window and run through the house...oh and take us with her....a shortcut you see. Natalie seemed rather surprised but ok with this as she recognised us?!?!

The End.

Lol!! I love that dream! It's cool Natalie Imbruglia recognised us and let us run through her house. :oP

The other night I saw a movie that had a character that looked like Kristy (it was mostly because of her hair), so that night I dreamed I was in a yellow chair lift with her. I can't remember anything else.
Then last night I dreamed I met Ben in a Beatles exhibition and that Mer's Unsecret Santa present finally arrived. When I woke up I decided I couldn't wait any longer and went to the Post Office and made a complaint for the missing parcel. :o(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 8:29 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Peewee wrote:

The End.

Lol!! I love that dream! It's cool Natalie Imbruglia recognised us and let us run through her house. :oP

The other night I saw a movie that had a character that looked like Kristy (it was mostly because of her hair), so that night I dreamed I was in a yellow chair lift with her. I can't remember anything else.

I do like chairlifts!
What movie is this? I want to know who has my hair.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 10:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I do like chairlifts!
What movie is this? I want to know who has my hair.

Julia Flyte in Brideshead Revisited. It's not exactly your hair, but she reminded me of you, evidently, because then you were in my dream, lol. Although I don't know what do chairlifts have to do with anything. :oP

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/media/cm/harpersbazaar/images/movie-3-de-27528540.jpg

http://www.nysun.com/pics/5999.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 10:47 PM Quote
oh Juli, that hair is soooooo last year :)

I'm trying to decide whether to go even shorter before I move. This, but with a longer bang? This is now the hair thread, apperently.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/107628273.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E686D13EEDDE79A1030EAF013B2F3D6E4BF34A92AF979C96E4E30A760B0D811297

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 4:55 PM Quote

Lol!
I think you'd look good with that haircut. You've got the right face for short hair. And I agree with the longer bangs.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 5:04 PM Quote
Bad ass design on that dress !!!!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 6:32 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that my mum had baked a loooot of types of biscuits/muffins because she was throwing a huge party and was making samples. Bodi (Mónica) was in my house and we tried them all and gave my mum our opinion. Everything was delicious, so it was a great dream.

And the other night I dreamed that Megg was planning a conspiracy to make Brandon Flowers quit music, and she asked boardies to help. I agreed, not sure why, since I don't really mind Brandon Flowers and I like The Killers. Actually, I can't remember if the goal was just to force him to quit music or to murder him altogether, but it involved boardies moving into the building where Brandon Flowers lived and occupying the surrounding houses.
I can't remember how the plan went.
Then I dreamed Fran Healy had a strange hairstyle (like long, straightened hair with a messed up, parted pompadour... try to imagine that! Haha), and was doing a cover of Night Terror by Laura Marling.

(PS: I had to google hair vocabulary in English. :oP)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 6:44 PM Quote
Actually, I can't remember if the goal was just to force him to quit music or to murder him altogether,

Ha ha! I don't think any of us are the murdering type! At least I hope not....

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 6:49 PM Quote
I think Juli wins the away or best boardie dreams!

Absy
Absy Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 6:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

OUI

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 7:13 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Kristy, you enrich my life every day with your special needs typing.

Juli, that dream is indeed awesome. I am sure Megg will wish this could become a reality.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 29 Jan, 2011 7:35 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that my mum had baked a loooot of types of biscuits/muffins because she was throwing a huge party and was making samples. Bodi (Mónica) was in my house and we tried them all and gave my mum our opinion. Everything was delicious, so it was a great dream.

I'm sure I had fun in the dream cause I love food :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2011 5:16 PM Quote
I had a very long strange dream. In part of it I was trying to get Megg and Kristy to make up. Megg was devastated by a series of things Kristy had done to her. She even had a list she had me read. The only item I remember was "she turned the washing machine off."

THE HORROR!!!

Kristy was very sorry and wanted to make it up to her but Megg was being stubborn. I was talking to both of them and making some progress but it wasn't resolved. : (

Just love each other girls!

Pages Previous 1...31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:12 AM