Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Absy
Absy Posted Mon 21 Jun, 2010 8:35 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
i had a dream about goin to paris , guess who was gonna pick me up at the airport ?

Me ?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 23 Jun, 2010 7:32 PM Quote
Anne and her friends (?) were in my dream last night.

I was in the gym changing rooms and was about to get into the shower when a sleazy old man kept leering at me and trying to grab me. Anne came over and punched him out and called him a douchbag!?!?! I managed to get my shower and Anne left.

Very very weird!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 23 Jun, 2010 8:02 PM Quote
I love how you went ahead and took your shower after all that.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 23 Jun, 2010 9:22 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Anne and her friends (?) were in my dream last night.

I was in the gym changing rooms and was about to get into the shower when a sleazy old man kept leering at me and trying to grab me. Anne came over and punched him out and called him a douchbag!?!?! I managed to get my shower and Anne left.

Very very weird!

Ha ha! I love it. I love that I punched a guy to defend your honor. And that you still got to shower.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 10:55 PM Quote
Okay I wasn't going to post this but I guess I will.

Boardie involved: Anne aka Weirdmom

Anne had invited me and my husband Jared over for dessert at her tiny little one room house. The dessert was just some Cool Whip on a spoon with a cherry on top. Anne disappeared somewhere (I have no idea where since it was a one room house.) Her cat Snowflake saw the dessert and went to lick it. I grabbed the spoon so he wouldn't eat the dessert and in the process I flung it off of the spoon. I was really embarrassed and was trying to figure out how to tell her that the dessert she made was on the wall. I was also really disappointed that all we were going to get was whipping cream on a spoon. I know Anne likes to make baked goods and she's quite good at it too. So you can imagine my disappointment when she presented the spoon with whipping cream on it to us.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 11:25 PM Quote
So just on this page of the thread I have beat someone up and been a terrible hostess.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 31 Jul, 2010 1:35 AM Quote
Awesome dream. Or as Lionel Ritchie would say, you had a dream...you had an awesome dream! I know how much you like Lionel.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 31 Jul, 2010 2:35 PM Quote
how come in all theses wired mom dreams she doesn't bust out singing dont stop be leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeving ?

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 19 Oct, 2010 1:24 PM Quote
So I was in the USA last night with some boardies. Think it may have been Anne and Meridith, definitely Nikki as I was holding her baby for ages. Was a beautiful placid baby girl. Apparently you guys meet up every once in a while to natter and eat half a pizza slice each? :0)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 19 Oct, 2010 1:28 PM Quote
woah, nikki has a dream baby!

this is a really bad thread to read at work if you want to retain any sort of composure.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 19 Oct, 2010 10:01 PM Quote
Whaaaaaaat? Wow. :O Maybe it's a sign.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 20 Oct, 2010 1:07 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
So I was in the USA last night with some boardies. Think it may have been Anne and Meridith, definitely Nikki as I was holding her baby for ages. Was a beautiful placid baby girl. Apparently you guys meet up every once in a while to natter and eat half a pizza slice each? :0)

Well we are watching our figures.

Yes, Nikki's placid baby is adorable. Her name is Anne Anne (she wanted to honor me twice) and she is dressed strictly in plaid.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 20 Oct, 2010 6:20 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Edel wrote:

Well we are watching our figures.

Yes, Nikki's placid baby is adorable. Her name is Anne Anne (she wanted to honor me twice) and she is dressed strictly in plaid.

..and Red Wings onesies.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 20 Oct, 2010 5:36 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Whaaaaaaat? Wow. :O Maybe it's a sign.

I once dreamed you were pregnant, remember? I don't know what it is with you and babies, lol.

Last night I dreamed Kristy and Mili were in my house. At one point, Kristy went to the bathroom and there was a turtle with yellow frosting on its head. Kristy and I freaked out for some reason, and Mili was trying to catch it (it was fast!).

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 20 Oct, 2010 7:06 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Last night I dreamed Kristy and Mili were in my house. At one point, Kristy went to the bathroom and there was a turtle with yellow frosting on its head. Kristy and I freaked out for some reason, and Mili was trying to catch it (it was fast!).

Was it Kayte?

Pages Previous 1...30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:57 AM