Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 11:21 AM Quote
me or other Kristy?
If this is me, then I am really on this board too much because I am in way too many dreams! :P

mili
mili Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 12:59 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
me or other Kristy?
If this is me, then I am really on this board too much because I am in way too many dreams! :P

You, my dear. With reddish bob and all ;^)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 5:08 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:
me or other Kristy?

You, my dear. With reddish bob and all ;^)

wow, what a very up to date dream. my hair is darker and redder now. I got it redone last week.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 13 May, 2010 5:28 PM Quote
Tonight I dreamed that I was on a boardie convention in Stockholm, I talked with Nikki and Monkey and then Kristy showed up and talked about how much she loved Swedish candy and I was like: "Oh yeah right...", then I started dreaming something completely different :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 1:20 PM Quote
I thought I was going to have a dream, but it ended up being "Error_1!" I tried waking up and going back to sleep, but it just kept happening until I gave up.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 1:23 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I thought I was going to have a dream, but it ended up being "Error_1!" I tried waking up and going back to sleep, but it just kept happening until I gave up.

Haaaaaaaa haaaaaa

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 1:44 PM Quote
you are cute. I like you.

Error1
Error1 Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 2:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I hope you dream of me tonight. My white screen and simple message can be very soothing.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 3:08 PM Quote
Dude,

What the fuck is wrong with you ??

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 14 May, 2010 3:36 PM Quote
Error1 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hope you dream of me tonight. My white screen and simple message can be very soothing.

Or very unnerving!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 May, 2010 12:42 AM Quote
Error1 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

dude........

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 15 May, 2010 5:54 AM Quote
Error1 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You are the devil.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 18 Jun, 2010 1:43 PM Quote
I know there is some debate as to whether dreams about Travis band members should be posted in this thread but whatever.

I had a dream that I was in Fran's house. I was looking around at all these pictures of the band (among other things) but noticed they were all more recent.

Suddenly Andy (I think) comes in and says I need to leave because they have to burn the house down. I ask why and he says that for "tax reasons" Fran has to burn all of his stuff every few years.

I was very upset and was trying to see if there was another way and was considering taking some stuff to save but I didn't want to mess up Fran's tax situation.

As Kayte pointed out, why didn't Fran just pay the taxes?

I cannot answer this question.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 18 Jun, 2010 1:53 PM Quote
ha, I like it.
Kayte, always the voice of reason. But Fran really should look into paying his taxes!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Jun, 2010 1:01 AM Quote
i had a dream about goin to paris , guess who was gonna pick me up at the airport ?

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:59 PM