Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 7:07 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I dreamed I went to a sushi bar with Anne and Kristy. We were in Buenos Aires, and someone had recommended that place to Kristy. It turned out to be ridiculously expensive (like 200 argentinian pesos), so I went to complain to the manager, because they were obviously charging us more because Anne and Kristy were tourists. When I came back, there was a woman selling touristy posters -you know, pictures of the city, tango... and she had one poster about Chinese New Year (?). Anne wanted to buy one, but by the time the woman got to our table, all she had left were posters of naked women. The woman tried to sell Anne a poster by saying "well, this is Argentina too". Ummm... yeah.
That's all I remember.
I'm not even too fond of sushi, so I don't know why I dreamed that.

Hahaha this is hilarious!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 9:33 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I dreamed I went to a sushi bar with Anne and Kristy. We were in Buenos Aires, and someone had recommended that place to Kristy. It turned out to be ridiculously expensive (like 200 argentinian pesos), so I went to complain to the manager, because they were obviously charging us more because Anne and Kristy were tourists. When I came back, there was a woman selling touristy posters -you know, pictures of the city, tango... and she had one poster about Chinese New Year (?). Anne wanted to buy one, but by the time the woman got to our table, all she had left were posters of naked women. The woman tried to sell Anne a poster by saying "well, this is Argentina too". Ummm... yeah.
That's all I remember.

Was Ric involved in the posters ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 3:10 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Meridith wrote:
That's all I remember.

sounds like my hills -zilla print

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 12:50 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
Meridith wrote:
That's all I remember.

FANTASTIC!!!! :) must be the Audrina coming out!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 6:17 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Your posters are much more awesome than the ones the woman was selling. Even the quality of the print was rubbish. Definitely not your style.
But how cool would it be if your posters were sold in Buenos Aires, eh?

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 6:47 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Your posters are much more awesome than the ones the woman was selling. Even the quality of the print was rubbish. Definitely not your style.

VAMOS RIC !

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 7:38 PM Quote

you want to open a store ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 8:18 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

you want to open a store ?

That'd be lovely, but i don't have enough capital to do so.
What would it be called? :oP

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:48 AM Quote

That'd be lovely, but i don't have enough capital to do so.
What would it be called? :oP

i go to a coffee place called Julies , in Alameda , so i'm oK with Juli's paper palace

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 1:22 AM Quote
I think Im going to start Kristy's Cold Pillow Palace.

Which reminds me, I need to buy a new pillow.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 30 Apr, 2010 10:48 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that I was looking at Facebook and saw that Juli had adopted identical quadruplet boys. They all had brownish red hair. Then she adopted four rabbits that had fur the same color as the boys' hair.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 12:16 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Then she adopted four rabbits that had fur the same color as the boys' hair.

well duh! they have to match!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 1:36 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Then she adopted four rabbits that had fur the same color as the boys' hair.

well duh! they have to match!

I don't think I want to have any kids at all (one of my biggest fears is that I might have twins, because the "skipping a generation" thing is a myth!), but if I'm going to start getting kids and rabbits, they most definitely have to match. Otherwise it's no fun! And brownish red is a cool hair/fur colour.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 6:21 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I was looking at Facebook and saw that Juli had adopted identical quadruplet boys. They all had brownish red hair. Then she adopted four rabbits that had fur the same color as the boys' hair.

Kayte, you have the best dreams.

mili
mili Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 9:02 AM Quote
I had a dream in which Kristy and I were taking public transport (tram and bus) to some school for the first time here in Helsinki. It was winter and plenty of snow everywhere. At the bus she introduced me to a boy who's actually in my son's school (not his friend, really) and to an old school friend of mine I haven't seen or thought of for 20+ years. Kristy seemed to know these two really well.

Pages Previous 1...28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:01 AM