Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 1:59 PM Quote
In one part I was in a cafe with Dubz and we were planning on playing chess....online. Basically we met, planned it, shook hands, and left. How silly of me to imagine we should have just sat in the cafe and played it in person!

Then I was in Germany visiting friends and there weren't any boardies. Parts are hazy but then I clearly remember being in another restaurant and the song "Good Feeling" came on. I started singing along and another girl at the table did. Soon the majority of the restaurant was singing and it was wonderful especially at the "la la la" part also at the "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyy" scream right before the piano solo.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 7:06 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
In one part I was in a cafe with Dubz and we were planning on playing chess....online. Basically we met, planned it, shook hands, and left. How silly of me to imagine we should have just sat in the cafe and played it in person!

Then I was in Germany visiting friends and there weren't any boardies. Parts are hazy but then I clearly remember being in another restaurant and the song "Good Feeling" came on. I started singing along and another girl at the table did. Soon the majority of the restaurant was singing and it was wonderful especially at the "la la la" part also at the "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyy" scream right before the piano solo.

You're a riot !

lalalalalala heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 3:41 PM Quote
I had a dream that Kristy Bear called me and wanted me to come see something she had made. I went to some office looking place and she was waiting for me in a room. The floor had all sorts of homemade obstacles and dixie cups. When I asked what it was she said it was a miniature golf course specifically for homeless people. She further explained that she believed that if they played on her course they would be inspired to improve their circumstances.

I thought her course and her idea were both complete crap but didn't have the heart to tell her that. She was so excited I couldn't burst her bubble.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 3:49 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I had a dream that Kristy Bear called me and wanted me to come see something she had made. I went to some office looking place and she was waiting for me in a room. The floor had all sorts of homemade obstacles and dixie cups. When I asked what it was she said it was a miniature golf course specifically for homeless people. She further explained that she believed that if they played on her course they would be inspired to improve their circumstances.

I thought her course and her idea were both complete crap but didn't have the heart to tell her that. She was so excited I couldn't burst her bubble.

Wow, Anne. Just wow!
If anything is going to help the homeless, it is certainly dixie cup miniputt!!
Thank you for not busting my bubble. I don't think I could have handeled it.

I do love miniputt, btw.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 4:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Wow, Anne. Just wow!
If anything is going to help the homeless, it is certainly dixie cup miniputt!!
Thank you for not busting my bubble. I don't think I could have handeled it.

I do love miniputt, btw.

I am glad you like putt putt. Am more relieved that you don't in reality think this is a good idea.

I try to only burst your bubble when absolutely necessary.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 4:52 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I am glad you like putt putt. Am more relieved that you don't in reality think this is a good idea.

uh, I totally think it's a good idea. I just bought 100 cases of Dixie cups.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 7:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Oh wow, ummm, that's great. Can't wait to hear about your success with healing the homeless one ball at a time.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 7:43 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh wow, ummm, that's great. Can't wait to hear about your success with healing the homeless one ball at a time.

it is a rare day when you don't suggest boobs as the solution to all. You are growing as a person, Anne.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 8:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

it is a rare day when you don't suggest boobs as the solution to all. You are growing as a person, Anne.

Well if it was me creating something for the homeless it probably would involve boobs. Or at least the word boobs.

Are you ignoring my sly ball reference?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 8:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Are you ignoring my sly ball reference?

it wasnt very sly. and no, i just deferred it to being about boobs.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 9:07 PM Quote
I didn't think it was very sly, just felt like using that adjective.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 08 Apr, 2010 11:03 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Oh my, I really love this dream!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 5:23 PM Quote
I dreamed I went to a sushi bar with Anne and Kristy. We were in Buenos Aires, and someone had recommended that place to Kristy. It turned out to be ridiculously expensive (like 200 argentinian pesos), so I went to complain to the manager, because they were obviously charging us more because Anne and Kristy were tourists. When I came back, there was a woman selling touristy posters -you know, pictures of the city, tango... and she had one poster about Chinese New Year (?). Anne wanted to buy one, but by the time the woman got to our table, all she had left were posters of naked women. The woman tried to sell Anne a poster by saying "well, this is Argentina too". Ummm... yeah.
That's all I remember.
I'm not even too fond of sushi, so I don't know why I dreamed that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 5:33 PM Quote
I am in a lot of people's dreams. Should I be flattered or creeped out?
I do like sushi. But I just did a currency conversion and I dont think I want to spend over $50 on it! thank you for complaining. Im sure Anne loves her naked lady poster. She can put it on her fridge.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 6:52 PM Quote
It's just because you're so dreamy Kristy!

Juli thank you so much for looking out for us and trying to prevent us from getting ripped off. Though I'm pretty sure I have enough street smarts to not think a naked women equals a scene from Argentina.

Pages Previous 1...27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:52 AM