TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 10:04 PM Quote
Montano, or whatever she's called..

Re: Boardies in dreams
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 10:10 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
but you're ok with the Italian name ?

god forbid I ever get married, Im keeping my name. its mine!

is there a skier named me?

it's pretty close to yours

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 10:20 PM Quote
im just on my way out for sushi, so someone find this chick. I would like full name and a picture, please and thank you.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 10:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
im just on my way out for sushi, so someone find this chick. I would like full name and a picture, please and thank you.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-alpine-skiing/athletes/julia-mancuso_ath1024070fT.html

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 11:41 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
So I must start dreaming about boardies if I want to post my dreams in this thread? hmmm

Yeah, the title of this thread should give you a clue !!

You could post in the "Weird Dreams" thread.

Dubz

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 11:51 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
So I must start dreaming about boardies if I want to post my dreams in this thread? hmmm

Yeah, the title of this thread should give you a clue !!

You could post in the "Weird Dreams" thread.

Dubz

Oh yeah right, I think I've misinterpreted the title of this thread :P I haven't taken in that literally.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Feb, 2010 11:53 PM Quote
Also I didn't know it was this common that boardies dreamed about other boardies. Actually the thought of it feels kinda... creepy?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 1:52 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Also I didn't know it was this common that boardies dreamed about other boardies. Actually the thought of it feels kinda... creepy?

I think at first we were all ashamed to admit that we had dreams about people we only knew from the board. Then, once one brave person came forward, we found out it was very common. Most of the time they're just ridiculously silly, not creepy. It just means our social life is rather limited, I guess!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 4:50 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:

http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-alpine-skiing/athletes/julia-mancuso_ath1024070fT.html

thats not even close!!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 11:31 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:

thats not even close!!!

I think it is =)

Back to the subject, I don't even dream about people I know in real life :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 6:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:

thats not even close!!!

it's got a couple of the same letters as yours

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 12:39 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
A few nights ago I had a dream that Kristy was getting married to an Italian man. It was a huge church wedding. Like 500 people (side note: for those who don't know, this is basically Kristy's nightmare). She walked in in this ginormous Barbie doll poofy wedding dress (also very un-Kristy like). The aisle was all zig zag and she and her dad (who in my dream was about 85 years old) came upon me fairly soon after walking in and I can't remember what Kristy said but it was something that made me really concerned that she didn't really love this Italian and was just going along with this. I tried to say something like "you don't have to do this" but she kept going. But then once she was away from me she was all happy so I thought maybe I had misunderstood and didn't want to cause a scene at her wedding.

Then suddenly I was with Nikki, Kayte, Meridith, Sandy, and Lindsay touring around Austin. (I think the wedding was in Austin too) Of course it looked nothing like Austin actually looks (for example we were on a tram) but it was really pretty. After a few hours I said "hey I think we forgot to go to the reception" so we went back. There was security at the door and they wouldn't let us in. I called Kristy and she said she didn't want her real life friends knowing about us so while we could come to the wedding we couldn't come to the reception.

The End

I love boardie dreams. I love that the aisle was zig zag and that Kristy was embarassed by her boardie friends. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 1:15 AM Quote
well, have you met you people??

:)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 1:41 AM Quote
Clearly the zig-zag aisle has deep symbolic meaning.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 1:51 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
well, have you met you people??

:)

:P

Pages Previous 1...26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:00 AM