Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I think you must have been going to Argentina, not Seattle.

Then it would have been Monkey instead of Meredith.

hehehe

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aw! Kayte and Megg...I feel so sssspecial! :D

This thread is too funny! But I have to admit that I too had a Travis boardie dream the night after Lauren first posted the "ABC: American Boardie Convention" Thread. I dreamt that Kayte (Turtleneck) and I drove from Detroit to Chicago, met with Anne and Lauren, went out for dinner and then went to meet with all the other American boardies waiting in line right before the Travis concert...I remember Moz, Audrey, Lindsey and Ashley being there...there were others too, I just don't remember the faces. It was Travis' last stop in the US and after the show we all had such a blast that we decided we'd all go to Scotland for the start of their tour over there. But since it was such short notice we couldn't find a hotel. So we called Monkey (aka Andrew) and he said we could all crash at his house because his parents were out of town, LOL! So we met with Andrew and he took all of us around Scotland for the day and then that night after the show we met Travis and bumped into Paul C. It was like the greatest Travis dream of all time.

That is an amazing dream Nikki! Ah wouldn't that be great. Kudos to Andrew for letting us crash at his place...lol. I think I'm going to need more than a day to tour Scotland though.

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 2:54 PM Quote
"Last night in a dream, Paul spoke to me" (quoting Declan O'Rourke :p) Exactly, last night I dreamt of Paul. We were in my uni, and we met on the street. I have to say that everything was sooooo real, that when I woke up this morning I thought it was true! XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
I dreamed of Goosey last night.

She came to Buenos Aires and was staying at my home for three days. We were with a lot of people (I have no idea who they were, but apparently they were our friends) and we had to cross this little river. And I picked up from the ground two things (like silver cylinders) with flowers marked on them.
After that we were in this weird velvet room and Travis were there. And I ate one of those things with flowers (!) and from the other one I took out a check for 2200 dollars. Dougie told me that it was a legend that the one who found those silver cylinders would win that money. Very gracefully I answered that I had eaten the other one :oP. I told Goosey that I was going to save the money for our trip to Scotland. Then some woman (from social services -?!) came in and wanted to steal the check, but Goosey hit her with a glass of Margarita (????) and told her she was her cousin. So everything was fine and we all went to have a drink in the velvet room, with the woman, Goosey and the lovely boys of Travis, of course.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 7:22 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

She came to Buenos Aires and was staying at my home for three days. We were with a lot of people (I have no idea who they were, but apparently they were our friends) and we had to cross this little river. And I picked up from the ground two things (like silver cylinders) with flowers marked on them.
After that we were in this weird velvet room and Travis were there. And I ate one of those things with flowers (!) and from the other one I took out a check for 2200 dollars. Dougie told me that it was a legend that the one who found those silver cylinders would win that money. Very gracefully I answered that I had eaten the other one :oP. I told Goosey that I was going to save the money for our trip to Scotland. Then some woman (from social services -?!) came in and wanted to steal the check, but Goosey hit her with a glass of Margarita (????) and told her she was her cousin. So everything was fine and we all went to have a drink in the velvet room, with the woman, Goosey and the lovely boys of Travis, of course.

A velvet room? Oooooh, luxurious! Ha ha! That is very funny! Especially eating the silver cylinder. Just think--you could have had $4400.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 7:24 PM Quote

LOL wow!!! amazing dream!!...i'm only sorry i had to waste a good margarita on my thief of a cousin! hahaha

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

A velvet room? Oooooh, luxurious! Ha ha! That is very funny! Especially eating the silver cylinder. Just think--you could have had $4400.

Haha I know! I was very disappointed, but I was even more when I woke up and found out I had nothing xD.

Don't worry Cel, you had another drink later :oP

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 7:59 PM Quote

lol naturally! was Andy refilling my drinks?? hahaha

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 8:08 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Lol! No, there was a waiter... but everything seemed to be free... it was a great dream :oP

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Lol! No, there was a waiter... but everything seemed to be free... it was a great dream :oP

you bet it was a great dream ! lol

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 8:35 PM Quote

best dream ever! LOL

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i want to live that dream out Juli! hahaha someone get me a margarita for starters! haha and a trip to Buenos Aires!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

best dream ever! LOL

Juli i'm flattered to have been a part of it!! cheers!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

best dream ever! LOL

Juli i'm flattered to have been a part of it!! cheers!!

Hahaha, I went to bed after chatting with you, so I guess it stayed in my mind :oP.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 9:19 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i want to live that dream out Juli! hahaha someone get me a margarita for starters! haha and a trip to Buenos Aires!

Lol. And don't forget Travis and those silver cylinders, I have to remember not to eat them!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:05 PM