Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
lilly
lilly Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Last night a dj saved.........I dreamt i was in Munich with Lilly and we were having a chat about the Bauhaus architecture in Tel Aviv.
I remember speaking in german and we were in a nice tea room.

LOL, Fred, we chatted about Bauhaus Architecture in Tel Aviv? Amazing. And in German. Wow ;D
I guess the tea-room part was in your dream because of the link I posted for mili in the "plans for the weekend" thread? ;D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 4:22 AM Quote
Great dream Juli!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 10:26 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
Last night a dj saved.........I dreamt i was in Munich with Lilly and we were having a chat about the Bauhaus architecture in Tel Aviv.
I remember speaking in german and we were in a nice tea room.

LOL, Fred, we chatted about Bauhaus Architecture in Tel Aviv? Amazing. And in German. Wow ;D
I guess the tea-room part was in your dream because of the link I posted for mili in the "plans for the weekend" thread? ;D

Of course I dreamt about your tea-room because it looked very appealing further to your description. There's currently an exhibition regarding the Bauhaus architecture
and i plan to go next week.
And yes we spoke i german and i remember words we said and thinking my german wasn't that bad after all these years.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 7:13 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Juli, Im not sure how to express in words how much I love you, lol.
Your dedication to go post the pictures even though the boys were waiting for you is really something to admire, lol.
I'd love to go on a yellow submarine bus!! And I would veyr much like a debit card mp3 player.

Lol, thank you! I love you too, Kristy.
I'd love those things too. It'd be so good to have some money on my mp3 player. And a trip on a yellow submarine bus with Travis... beyond amazing haha.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 07 Dec, 2009 8:09 PM Quote
I dreamt Dubz was lying by my side and when i woke up he'd gone.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 08 Dec, 2009 11:54 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:

Did I snore .......

Dubz

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 09 Dec, 2009 6:41 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:

Did I snore .......

Dubz

No you didn't.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 09 Dec, 2009 9:01 AM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:

Did I snore .......

Dubz

No you didn't.

Then I'm afraid it wasnae me

Dubz

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 1:24 PM Quote
ROFL!!!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 08 Jan, 2010 4:50 PM Quote

Boardies involved: Ben & Ric.

We were at Ben's flat, and there was some sort of big dinner going on. Ric was there sitting next to Ben, they were both in front of me, and there were more people, but I only remember my friend RoRo and this unknown guy that was a friend of Ben's. He was a psychiatry student (?).
We were there chatting and having dinner, and we all had laptops for some reason. It was weird because the scene changed all the time, but I remember that I got up to go to the bathroom (Ben's bathroom looks exactly like mine, haha) and when I looked in the mirror I noticed I had a beard. A BEARD. It wasn't long, it was like when men don't shave for a few days.
I was shocked, upset and embarrassed, but otherwise composed (of course I would totally freak out if this was real life). I thought I needed to go see an endocrinologist as soon as possible. Fortunately it was very dark and nobody noticed, and I left the place in a rush. Then I remember walking down the street and getting inside a lift (the lift was in the middle of the street).

The dream obviously has to do with the fact that yesterday I read online that Julieta means "youthful" and in some sites it said "down-bearded youth". Lol. But still, it was so awful. I was so happy when I woke up and realised I didn't have a beard. :oP

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 08 Jan, 2010 5:08 PM Quote
Ha ha! Juli, you have the funniest dreams! It was very considerate of Ben and Ric not to mention your beard. That shows they like you for who you are.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 08 Jan, 2010 5:10 PM Quote
Ric was probably rather proud.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 08 Jan, 2010 8:50 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ha ha! Juli, you have the funniest dreams! It was very considerate of Ben and Ric not to mention your beard. That shows they like you for who you are.

Yes. They were very good friends, acting naturally.

minnmess wrote:
Ric was probably rather proud.

He should have been! It was quite a sight. :oP

dee
dee Posted Wed 13 Jan, 2010 6:19 PM Quote
i had a dream that scottish dubliner made me a cocktail/soup consisting of vodka, shredded rare steak and ginger

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 13 Jan, 2010 6:39 PM Quote
OH! i forgot. Kayte and Nikki were in a dream the other night. They were on my hockey team. Apperently Kayte was being traded to a team in Boston, which in my dream (which I believe was set in Detroit) was just a "5 minute drive away."
I know that to be incorrect.

Im sorry Kayte. I wouldnt trade you for all the clam chowder in Boston.

Pages Previous 1...24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:41 PM