Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 3:46 PM Quote
Oh dear. Who thought it was a good idea to let the guy with fake legs drive??

I like that I was screaming but that I didn't just lean over and put it on him. He might have fussed a little but I would have done a boob graze and that would have erased all thoughts from his mind and it would have been fine.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
a coast with pea gravel , sounds like monterey or pebble beach

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Oh dear. Who thought it was a good idea to let the guy with fake legs drive??

I like that I was screaming but that I didn't just lean over and put it on him. He might have fussed a little but I would have done a boob graze and that would have erased all thoughts from his mind and it would have been fine.

Actually, you were in the back seat, directly behind him. A boob graze would have been difficult. Unless you're more talented than any of us knows.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
what kinda of car was it ? like this ?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/IMG_1862.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
No.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 4:27 PM Quote
http://www.pontiacpower.net/pictures/66gto17c.jpg

?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Actually, you were in the back seat, directly behind him. A boob graze would have been difficult. Unless you're more talented than any of us knows.

I don't even have to think hard about how I would still get in a boob graze.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 8:24 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't even have to think hard about how I would still get in a boob graze.

You'll have to spell it out for me then, because I've given it good consideration and still can't figure it out.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 8:45 PM Quote
Well it would involve me unbuckling my seatbelt and being very unsafe for a minute so do not tell my children but I would first lean forward and get the seatbelt with my left hand. Then I would cross it over with my right. But half so I can see what I am doing and half to do the boob graze and erase any irritation from his head I would lean way forward, bending at the waist at a 90 degree angle(my back probably touching the roof of the car), and graze him. If I wasn't getting him good enough I would just lean further forward (my butt probably touching the roof of the car).

Like I said: simple.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
How silly of me, not to suspect an attack from above. I am totally lacking in boobmagination.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 18 Aug, 2009 6:47 AM Quote
I really love your dreams Kayte.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 12:41 PM Quote
I had a dream about Fran last night... Me and Fran were going to do a project at some school. Our mission was to write a song together, don't remember that much about it... Well later in the dream I talked to Fran about the new songs and I said: "I've just heard As It Comes on youtube and I agree with everyone else that it has a 12 Memories kinda vibe to it" blah blah and then I came to Holiday and I said: "This song is really great, you have to release it as a single and it would sound great with banjo on it..." Somehow Fran got offended by me interfering with his songs and coming with ideas so he gave me the angry-eye and walked away... I tried to apologize to him later, but he was really pissed so it was impossible to talk to him...
I got really nervous in the dream that I had destroyed my relationship with Fran and that he would make their music unavailable for me to listen to somehow(don't know how that would be possible ^^), so I woke up.

Thank God it was just a dream :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Ohhh, poor Alex!! Hahaha.

I had a Travis related dream last night, too. It obviously has to do with The Killers' visit to Argentina in a few weeks.

I dreamed that Travis and The Killers were coming together, like in 2007. They were all staying in the house next to mine (?!). It was 7 am and I was with some friends sitting on the floor of my bedroom and the window was open, so we saw them all arrive. In my dream the balcony wasn't so high, so we could talk and shake hands with them. I was devastated because I wasn't going to see Travis, because they were going to play for 20 minutes in some Festival, and the tickets were really expensive: 570 argentinian pesos... that's 70% of my salary. But when I saw them all there on the street I felt so horribly sad that I knew I had to get tickets no matter how.
So my friends left to go to the venue (they were going to see them and I wasn't, and they're not even Travis fans, lol) and I looked for my mp3 player, because apparently it worked like a debit card and I had some money saved there (?). I saw that both bands were leaving to the venue, so I came downstairs with my mp3 player in my hand, opened the front door and told Fran and Dougie that I was going to go no matter what, and showed them my mp3 player. I took pics with all of them, and they felt a little sorry for me (I was very distressed because I still didn't have a ticket) and they told me I could go with them. I told them that I had to post the pics on the board and that I'd be right back. So I came in, logged in and posted my pics with Travis xD. Then I was ready to go with Travis and The Killers to the venue.
This was the coolest thing ever, because they were all going on a bus... that looked like the Yellow Submarine!!!! (You know, Beatles). It was as if the yellow submarine had wheels. Freaking awesome. So I was there, still with my mp3 player, and told Andy that they really should do a gig on their own, because 570 pesos was really a lot for a 20 minutes gig. And he looked very understanding, and was about to say something to me, but I woke up :oP.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
Juli, Im not sure how to express in words how much I love you, lol.
Your dedication to go post the pictures even though the boys were waiting for you is really something to admire, lol.
I'd love to go on a yellow submarine bus!! And I would veyr much like a debit card mp3 player.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 4:38 PM Quote
Last night a dj saved.........I dreamt i was in Munich with Lilly and we were having a chat about the Bauhaus architecture in Tel Aviv.
I remember speaking in german and we were in a nice tea room.

Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:24 PM