Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 5:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
LOL! Wow, Juli! That's out there! :P And Kristy Bear, thank you for calling me pleasent in real life. O:) Aside from the stabbing, I really AM nice...I promise!

I think we should have Andrew answer that question, Nikki:P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
I dream the stupidest things, I know :oP.

Lol! Well, you're invited to the CLAT, Mer, everyone is. I hope we meet in a prettier place, though :oP.

It's funny when people develop language skills in dreams. I once had a dream "in latin", because I had a latin test the following day.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 8:21 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
This reminds me of a dream I had not too long ago and forgot to post on here. Of course now I don't really remember specifics. What I do remember is that I decided to attend the CLAT. It was being held in some subway station. All of the South American boardies were sitting on the floor in the station in a circle. I specifically remember Juli, Alma and Galletitabonita being there. Anyway, I walk up and everyone is kind of looking at me funny because I wasn't invited. At this point I decide to start speaking to everyone in Spanish and threw some French in there as well. I was pretty impressed with myself because I didn't know I knew Spanish!

That's a great dream!!! (If we take out the part inwhich you're being looked at funny, of course...) Wow, the CLAT finally taking place, it would be awesome!! BTW, you're all invited if you are around here when the time comes, the more boardies the merrier :)
I guess the subway station is the perfect location for a secret gig...haha, the mind works in mysterious ways. I remember when I first began studying English, in my dreams I spoke with the most beautiful British accent, so far from reality to tell you the truth.
Well, if I happen to recall any of my dreams involving any boardies I'll stop by, hopefully with an equally exciting story to tell (Juli, your dreams are fantastic!) :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 11:51 PM Quote
Hehehe! Great dream Juli! ;) It sounds hilarious! I hope all that arguing didn't put me off my go?! ;) "James (who looked like Dougie with a mug)" LOL

Monica wrote:
Ben indeed is tall and has brown hair, what a pity you didn't see his face cause he's very handsome :$

Awww, thanks Bodi. What a terrible liar you are. ;) lol

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Bodi, I've never seen a pic of Ben, but I'm intrigued, lol. It's the second time he appears in one of my dreams. The first time he had been murdered and I never got to see him because his body was being carried away, so I guess this is an improvement :oP.

I'm still suspicious of you Juli. :P ;)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 4:55 AM Quote
Oh Juli! your dreams are so weird but funniest at the same time :)

A week ago I dreamt with some boardies followers of the Travis league, we were in an awesome build in Dubai (at the Burj Dubai, i think) why? i don't know, but Ben in my dream was just a kid (10 or 12 years old) very curious! haha

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 10:27 PM Quote

I think you were a good bowler and that you did well, Ben. Even with all the arguing. I was the only one that stinked :oP.

I wasn't the one who killed you. I was innocent, no matter what inspector Morse thought. LOL!

Yuriko, that's funny! Ben, you should show us a pic of yourself :oP.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 11:21 PM Quote
Haha, that's funny Yu. :)

I trust you Juli. :P ;) Ok, this is me isn't it Yu...

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4897714/2/istockphoto_4897714-england-soccer-boy-cartoon-character.jpg

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 6:09 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Haha, that's funny Yu. :)

I trust you Juli. :P ;) Ok, this is me isn't it Yu...

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4897714/2/istockphoto_4897714-england-soccer-boy-cartoon-character.jpg

Ok, i confess: actually Ben is just a kid, a very mature one and that is his real image ...yeap, we live cheated all this time
haha XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 2:18 PM Quote
Your head was smaller in my dream, Ben :oP.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 6:48 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Monica wrote:
Ben indeed is tall and has brown hair, what a pity you didn't see his face cause he's very handsome :$

Awww, thanks Bodi. What a terrible liar you are. ;) lol

Hahaha. See? Now everybody knows you paid me €5 for saying that :p

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
The night before last, I had a dream that Juli sent me a long letter through regular mail. It was 2 pages, front and back, written on pink paper. She was writing to me because she had a problem and knew that I had gone through the same thing and was asking for advice. She had written the letter in Spanish, though. I didn't know enough Spanish to understand what the problem was. I just kept reading it over and over, trying to figure it out.

I also dreamed that there was a secret passage behind my kitchen sink, but that didn't involve any boardies. It was just weird.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 6:37 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
The night before last, I had a dream that Juli sent me a long letter through regular mail. It was 2 pages, front and back, written on pink paper. She was writing to me because she had a problem and knew that I had gone through the same thing and was asking for advice. She had written the letter in Spanish, though. I didn't know enough Spanish to understand what the problem was. I just kept reading it over and over, trying to figure it out.

I also dreamed that there was a secret passage behind my kitchen sink, but that didn't involve any boardies. It was just weird.

I'm sorry, Kayte. It's just that I'm way more fluent in Spanish. I'll try to write it in English and make it shorter the next time :oP

Where did the secret passage behind your kitchen sink lead to?

I had a boardie dream last night. It mixed several things from real life: the next boardie exchange, the fact that my mom is going to have a surgery, and a meeting with my whole Sociology Of The Middle East class in which we're going to eat arabic food.

I was at home, in my pajamas, getting ready to take a shower when boardies started coming upstairs. Almond was the frist one arriving, then Meridith, Kayte, Lindsay, Wendy, Yuriko...
We were going to have a huge meal at my house, but we had arranged that the day before. I was surprised that everyone had made it to Buenos Aires in such short notice.
I decided I was going to take my shower first, because I was a mess, and I told my sister to take care of our guests.
Turns out I took the longest shower in hsitory and by the time I got out, everyone had gone. Ale told me that they had to be in their respective countries the next day. So I missed the boardie meeting at my own home. When I went downstairs my mom was the only one there, and she was going to have a surgery in her bed. So I called our insurance company to complain about it.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:28 AM Quote
Oh Juli, you need to be a better host. Forget about taking a shower, you have to welcome us first! :oP

Ok, now my dream, it was a funny one hehe. Boardie involved: Lindsay (hennypenny).

So I was with my brother and a friend (Lala) in a Mexican food demonstration, the strange thing is that it was taking place in one of the classrooms of the Uni I attend, and that my English Literature professor was the host (and apparently the chef, too)... I honestly only could have seen that coming on my dreams haha. Well, Lala and I were talking about the food and how much we love it, then I turned around and I saw Lindsay right behind me all alone, so I approached her and started talking to her. We were talking about Mexican food (along with Lala), and her knowledge about it was impressive! Sometimes we talked in English, some others in Spanish, which she spoke so fluently :o). We kept going on the food talk, and we started to give to eachother recipes and the best ways prepare dishes... Mexican ones of course! Also we were talking about how delicious some Mexican dishes were- a lot of them I'm sure she has never tried them xD. Anyways, it was a nice, funny dream :o). Lindsay was so nice and kind to us :o).

Yes, I'm obsessed with food... and I'm proud of it! :o)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 5:12 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Oh Juli, you need to be a better host. Forget about taking a shower, you have to welcome us first! :oP

Ok, now my dream, it was a funny one hehe. Boardie involved: Lindsay (hennypenny).

So I was with my brother and a friend (Lala) in a Mexican food demonstration, the strange thing is that it was taking place in one of the classrooms of the Uni I attend, and that my English Literature professor was the host (and apparently the chef, too)... I honestly only could have seen that coming on my dreams haha. Well, Lala and I were talking about the food and how much we love it, then I turned around and I saw Lindsay right behind me all alone, so I approached her and started talking to her. We were talking about Mexican food (along with Lala), and her knowledge about it was impressive! Sometimes we talked in English, some others in Spanish, which she spoke so fluently :o). We kept going on the food talk, and we started to give to eachother recipes and the best ways prepare dishes... Mexican ones of course! Also we were talking about how delicious some Mexican dishes were- a lot of them I'm sure she has never tried them xD. Anyways, it was a nice, funny dream :o). Lindsay was so nice and kind to us :o).

Yes, I'm obsessed with food... and I'm proud of it! :o)

Well, I don't know what to say. I'm glad I was nice to you, lol. In real life I can speak a little Spanish. I took it for 3 years in high school. I could read and write it very well. But its been awhile and I've forgotten alot. I like the part where I'm standing alone and you come talk to me. Muchas gracias amiga!

P.S. I'm not much of a chef so I can't help you out with the recipes:P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 2:27 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Meridith went para-sailing with Flat Travis and had Jared record it. Flat Travis got ruined because of all the splashing water and the video was so bad you could barely tell it was Meridith in it.

Pages Previous 1...21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All Times UTC Current Time 7:28 AM