Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 9:04 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
On the way to the ABC, the bus let us off at Monica's house (because Spain is equidistant from Detroit and Chicago??) to use the bathroom. Monica's house was extremely ugly and outdated (sorry, Mon), with olive green shag carpeting and dark brown walls. Monica wasn't home. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and it was located off of a bedroom with just a folding screen instead of a door. Monica's sister (does she have a sister?) came in and told me that I was using the WRONG bathroom and I must be stupid for not realizing that the guest bathroom was down the hall. Then I opened a drawer under the sink and loaded up my purse with stuff that didn't belong to me. The end.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Lucky you all don't have to come over to my place to use a bathroom :p I don't have a sister, I have a brother, but I'm sure he would have tell you the same thing lmao. What did you steal, by the way? :D

Just small bathroom stuff, like dental floss, make-up, and a hair brush.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 5:50 PM Quote
Hahaha. You can keep it then :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:52 AM Quote

Boardies involved: Sue, Bodi, Leti, Sami, Barby, Nacho, etc.

Last night I dreamed I was in a class room that looked like a cathedral, and it was under the sea.
I was there with some boardies (Sue, Bodi, Leti, Sami, Barby, Nacho and maby others), and someone told me that a very important argentinian newspaper was giving away a collection of 5 cds. One of them was a Travis record.
We all agreed that it was evident that Travis were coming to Argentina, because it was a very weird thing.
So some of us started to look for some Travis related news on the newspaper, and someone had a laptop and checked the News section on this site. And there it said that Travis were really coming to Argentina.

And then I woke up. Did I mention all this happened underwater?

I'm obsessed.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
That's cool! So I was there, huh? Did I speak with Argentinian accent or did I keep mine? :p

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 4:29 PM Quote
You are obsessed!

Did you swim down to the cathedral? Inside the building was there water or was it just outside?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 6:17 PM Quote
Hahaha, your dreams, Juli! As for the Argentinian accent, I think it would've been so cool if everyone in your dream had it ;o). Ok, everyone but Bodi, her accent is very cool too ;o).

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
Yeah, my accent is very cool lmao.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
Bodi, I think everyone had an argentinian accent. Otherwise, I would have remembered. I love accents! I've never heard you speak, so I guess I made up a voice for you xD.

I know, Anne. I'm so pathetic.
There was water everywhere, with fish and other sea stuff. And I remember seeing a duck (?!). It was like air. We didn't need to swim, everyone seemed to be able to walk just fine on the seabed.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:53 PM Quote
Hahahaha. I can't imagine myself speaking with an Argentinian accent. Well, I can to be honest :p I'm not very good doing the Argentinian accent though. I'm better at the Mexican one lol.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 03 May, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
I had a weird dream last night. Kristy and Íker Casillas were there. Don't ask me why Casillas was there too :p The thing is that we all were here in my house having a good time. Casillas (who in my dream played my brother lol) and Kristy were close friends and little by little they wanted to spend more time together. So I started to hate Kristy (sorry! :p) because she was "stealing my brother" :p What I did in revenge for that was to throw all her shoes out the window lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 03 May, 2009 4:14 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I had a weird dream last night. Kristy and Íker Casillas were there. Don't ask me why Casillas was there too :p The thing is that we all were here in my house having a good time. Casillas (who in my dream played my brother lol) and Kristy were close friends and little by little they wanted to spend more time together. So I started to hate Kristy (sorry! :p) because she was "stealing my brother" :p What I did in revenge for that was to throw all her shoes out the window lol

I dont know if this is me, or the other Kristy, but if it is me:
a: Sorry I tried to steal your "brother"
b: DO NOT GO AFTER MY POOR HELPLESS SHOES
c: it's kinda funny considering throwing shoes at people is always my fake threat

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 5:36 PM Quote
Yeah, it is you ;)

Hahahaha. I have no idea why I took your shoes, to be honest ^^

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 5:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Monica wrote:

I dont know if this is me, or the other Kristy, but if it is me:
a: Sorry I tried to steal your "brother"
b: DO NOT GO AFTER MY POOR HELPLESS SHOES
c: it's kinda funny considering throwing shoes at people is always my fake threat

i hope the tartan ones were the first out the window!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 04 May, 2009 6:01 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

I would threaten to throw shoes at you, but you would just take them and hide them all on me! Or I would threaten to hit you, but..been there, done that. Did absolutely no damage.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 1:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

I would threaten to throw shoes at you, but you would just take them and hide them all on me! Or I would threaten to hit you, but..been there, done that. Did absolutely no damage.

Awwwwwwww! So not nice, Roo. Kristy's plaid shoes are awesome!

Pages Previous 1...19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:20 PM