Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
monkey
monkey Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:48 PM Quote
i have no idea what nikki is going on about!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:50 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAH! HE HAS LEGS!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:50 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

i wonder what she eats/drinks before going to bed

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:50 PM Quote
HAHAHHAHAA! Well look at that! You DO have legs!!

:P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:54 PM Quote
How do we know those are HIS legs?
Or maybe it's been PhotoShopped.

I'm still not convinced.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 7:22 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Ok, this is a seriously messed up dream I had last night, lol.

Boardies involved: Kristy, Andrew, Moray and Darran.

Kristy and I were going to a Wings/Sens hockey game together and we were supposed to meet Darran inside the arena. We were both wearing our team's jerseys and were in a big hurry to get there for the drop of the puck. We were not in Ottawa or Detroit, however. We were in the middle of nowhere, in a huge, open field and we could see the arena off in the distance. Then, all of a sudden, there was this massive wind storm. The wind was so strong that we discovered if we ran really fast and jumped, we would be lifted into the air and could almost fly for a bit. Doing this got us to the arena right on time. We stood in line at the entrance and got out our tickets. Just then, we heard our names being called out. I turned around and Andrew, who was wearing a Buffalo Sabers jersey for some reason, was waving to us with both arms and was jumping up and down. Then, Moray appeared from the crowd in his Stevie Yzerman Wings jersey. We were so surprised to see them, not only because they came all the way from Scotland and somehow found us at a hockey game, but because Andrew had legs. LOL. For some reason, Kristy and I always assumed that because of his avatars on Travisonline being shot from the waist up, Andrew had no legs! :P Moray made fun of us for assuming this and was laughing so hard he started crying. We told them to join us in line and then we made fun of Andrew for wearing the wrong jersey.
:D
Seriously LMAO!!!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 9:30 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
How do we know those are HIS legs?
Or maybe it's been PhotoShopped.

I'm still not convinced.

me neither.

Nikki, that was so funny, you've win the most funny boardie dream award. (for me)

btw, I dreamt that I was doing crochet with Nikki and Kayte.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 7:41 PM Quote
I had a dream tonight that actually involved Fran and our dear boardie friend Ben! Ooooh my dreams are so embarrassing..

Fran was in the same class as me and we were going to do a project, so I asked him if I could be in his group, but he just looked at me in a funny way and answered(in a really arrogant tone): "Naaah" and instantly asked another guy if he wanted to join his group.
So I got really angry and yelled at him that it was very ill-mannered to behave like that.. Then all of a sudden mr Ben shows up and drags me out to the school yard...He is very disappointed with me and tells me that I must not destroy Frans reputation like that and exploit his personal life in front of the whole school.... (Haha what?)
Then I woke up and felt really relieved that it was only a dream, LoL! I must spend less time on this messageboard :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 9:43 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I had a dream tonight that actually involved Fran our dear boardie friend Ben! Ooooh my dreams are so embarrassing..

Fran was in the same class as me and we were going to do a project, so I asked him if I could be in his group, but he just looked at me in a funny way and answered(in a really arrogant tone): "Naaah" and instantly asked another guy if he wanted to join his group.
So I got really angry and yelled at him that it was very ill-mannered to behave like that.. Then all of a sudden mr Ben shows up and drags me out to the school yard...He is very disappointed with me and tells me that I must not destroy Frans reputation like that and exploit his personal life in front of the whole school.... (Haha what?)
Then I woke up and felt really relieved that it was only a dream, LoL! I must spend less time on this messageboard :P

HA! Ben and Swede Boy in a fight. I honestly can't picture it. ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I had a dream tonight that actually involved Fran our dear boardie friend Ben! Ooooh my dreams are so embarrassing..

HA! Ben and Swede Boy in a fight. I honestly can't picture it. ;)

Me neither and I can't imagine Fran being that rude either!

Edit: One of my words seems to be missing!
It should be Fran AND our dear boardie friend Ben(aka Get Up hater), there were two persons involved in my dream!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 9:08 PM Quote

I had a dream about going to the Travis gig in San Francisco and the ABC last night. Nikki was involved in some part.

I went to bed thinking that the gig in San Francisco is the day after my birthday. So in my dream a friend (she doesn't like Travis) and I were getting ready to go to the airport. We were at my sister's new appartment (she doesn't have one in real life, but it'd be sooo cool if she did; we wouldn't have to share the bedroom anymore!), drinking chocolate milk.
My friend and I were going to take a flight to San Fran, and then I was going to Chicago for the ABC. My friend didn't want to come to Chicago with me because she said that she couldn't stand Nikki (?!), so I gave her a clock to try to change her mind (?!) while we were waiting at the airport.
And then I woke up.

And then I fell asleep again and I had a dream where I told my family about the previous dream and we all went to the address where Ale's appartment was supposed to be, to see what was really there, and there was a horrible grey building with things with sharp edges coming out of the walls.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 9:15 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I had a dream about going to the Travis gig in San Francisco and the ABC last night. Nikki was involved in some part.

I went to bed thinking that the gig in San Francisco is the day after my birthday. So in my dream a friend (she doesn't like Travis) and I were getting ready to go to the airport. We were at my sister's new appartment (she doesn't have one in real life, but it'd be sooo cool if she did; we wouldn't have to share the bedroom anymore!), drinking chocolate milk.
My friend and I were going to take a flight to San Fran, and then I was going to Chicago for the ABC. My friend didn't want to come to Chicago with me because she said that she couldn't stand Nikki (?!), so I gave her a clock to try to change her mind (?!) while we were waiting at the airport.
And then I woke up.

And then I fell asleep again and I had a dream where I told my family about the previous dream and we all went to the address where Ale's appartment was supposed to be, to see what was really there, and there was a horrible grey building with things with sharp edges coming out of the walls.

Oh boardie dreams, you always succeed in making me feel better.
I LOVE the grown up things you do in Ale's apartment! Like drinking chocolate milk!
I'm not sure why your friend dislikes Nikki, but it is good to know that giving her a clock fixes that.
And lastly, I love that you had a dream about your dream immediately after your first dream.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 9:50 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Oh boardie dreams, you always succeed in making me feel better.
I LOVE the grown up things you do in Ale's apartment! Like drinking chocolate milk!
I'm not sure why your friend dislikes Nikki, but it is good to know that giving her a clock fixes that.
And lastly, I love that you had a dream about your dream immediately after your first dream.

Well, I'm glad I could help :o)
I think I'll be 89 years old and I'll still love chocolate milk :oP
I don't know if she was convinced by the clock I gave her, but she looked happy with it, even though it was a standard clock with a blue frame. Why she would need a clock for a trip to the US is beyond me.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 10:10 PM Quote
Believe it or not, I was able to like Nikki without being bribed by a timepiece.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 11:16 PM Quote
Hahahahaa! What!? Why am I evil in people's dreams? :(

That's funny, Juli. :P

Pages Previous 1...16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:12 AM