Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Yesterday I had a dream and Turtleneck was in it!
She was... the turtle in her avatar! With Dougie's T-shirt and everything :oP.
We (Turtleneck and other people who apparently were boardies too) were god knows where, and Fran was coming. We wanted to give him a box of alfajores, so Turtleneck and I had an argument with Jerry Seinfeld (?!) about the flavour (Turtleneck and I agreed that chocolate & dulce de leche were the best, Seinfeld wanted to give him hazelnut ones that had a fuchsia thing on them and looked a bit toxic).

Jerry Seinfeld ? mmmmmmmmm !!!

Ha ha! I'd hate to argue with Jerry Seinfeld, but I must agree that hazelnuts are gross. What does "dulce" mean? I know leche is milk. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's better than hazelnut.

Dulce de leche is an argentinian product. I don't know the accurate translation. According to WordReference it would be "milk jam", "milk candy" or "milk caramel".
It's delicious! :o)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 09 Dec, 2007 12:10 PM Quote
I had a dream that I've been liquor shopping with Grinner- we bought Sambuca of course! ;D

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 09 Dec, 2007 12:23 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I had a dream that I've been liquor shopping with Grinner- we bought Sambuca of course! ;D

Oh WOW I feel honoured hehe.

Sambuca <3

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 09 Dec, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
Dreaming about MozMan....ahhhhh, if I only had a nickel for every time I heard a woman say that....

...I'd have a nickel.... : (

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 09 Dec, 2007 4:44 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Dreaming about MozMan....ahhhhh, if I only had a nickel for every time I heard a woman say that....

...I'd have a nickel.... : (

i you read my message, it states i'm more interested in eating cereals than going partying with you and other people

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 2:19 AM Quote
Aw! Kayte and Megg...I feel so sssspecial! :D

This thread is too funny! But I have to admit that I too had a Travis boardie dream the night after Lauren first posted the "ABC: American Boardie Convention" Thread. I dreamt that Kayte (Turtleneck) and I drove from Detroit to Chicago, met with Anne and Lauren, went out for dinner and then went to meet with all the other American boardies waiting in line right before the Travis concert...I remember Moz, Audrey, Lindsey and Ashley being there...there were others too, I just don't remember the faces. It was Travis' last stop in the US and after the show we all had such a blast that we decided we'd all go to Scotland for the start of their tour over there. But since it was such short notice we couldn't find a hotel. So we called Monkey (aka Andrew) and he said we could all crash at his house because his parents were out of town, LOL! So we met with Andrew and he took all of us around Scotland for the day and then that night after the show we met Travis and bumped into Paul C. It was like the greatest Travis dream of all time.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 5:56 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aw! Kayte and Megg...I feel so sssspecial! :D

This thread is too funny! But I have to admit that I too had a Travis boardie dream the night after Lauren first posted the "ABC: American Boardie Convention" Thread. I dreamt that Kayte (Turtleneck) and I drove from Detroit to Chicago, met with Anne and Lauren, went out for dinner and then went to meet with all the other American boardies waiting in line right before the Travis concert...I remember Moz, Audrey, Lindsey and Ashley being there...there were others too, I just don't remember the faces. It was Travis' last stop in the US and after the show we all had such a blast that we decided we'd all go to Scotland for the start of their tour over there. But since it was such short notice we couldn't find a hotel. So we called Monkey (aka Andrew) and he said we could all crash at his house because his parents were out of town, LOL! So we met with Andrew and he took all of us around Scotland for the day and then that night after the show we met Travis and bumped into Paul C. It was like the greatest Travis dream of all time.

Wow! In my dream I get a used camera and a canceled concert and in your dream I'm going to Chicago, meeting the boardies and the band and then a trip to Scotland? Maybe I need a new pillow or something.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 6:15 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

That is definitely the greatest Travis boardie dream of all time. How funny. I love how illogical dreams are- like we're all just going to decide to go to Scotland. And the only problem would be a hotel.

That's awesome that Monkey would let us stay at his parent's house! I'd love for him to show us around Scotland. I'm especially interested in Cockermouth

Nikki, this really more should be classified as fantasy. But I sure wish it would happen!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Yesterday I had a dream and Turtleneck was in it!
She was... the turtle in her avatar! With Dougie's T-shirt and everything :oP.
We (Turtleneck and other people who apparently were boardies too) were god knows where, and Fran was coming. We wanted to give him a box of alfajores, so Turtleneck and I had an argument with Jerry Seinfeld (?!) about the flavour (Turtleneck and I agreed that chocolate & dulce de leche were the best, Seinfeld wanted to give him hazelnut ones that had a fuchsia thing on them and looked a bit toxic).

Jerry Seinfeld ? mmmmmmmmm !!!

Ha ha! I'd hate to argue with Jerry Seinfeld, but I must agree that hazelnuts are gross. What does "dulce" mean? I know leche is milk. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's better than hazelnut.

Dulce de leche is an argentinian product. I don't know the accurate translation. According to WordReference it would be "milk jam", "milk candy" or "milk caramel".
It's delicious! :o)

ohhh yes, It's very delicious =)

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Last night I had a beautiful dream, I was in the soundcheck of a band that I love, and I had the chance to talk with 2 guys of the band (this was impossible because I don't speak english very well, but in my dreams, I did it perfectly) and after that, the concert started and I was in the first row and the vocalist saw me and gave me his hand and he started to sing me, wowww, I know this is a fool dream, but It made me wake up very happy and suddenly I remembered this thread hahaha

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
the night before Travis show in Seattle i dreamt i was happily packing a suitcase and taking a cab to the airport...i woke up and said out loud "i only took summer clothes, who knows it may be cold out there"

coincidentally the same night, Meredith dreamt she was also attending the Seattle show and i was tagging along.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
coincidentally the same night, Meredith dreamt she was also attending the Seattle show and i was tagging along.

That's kind of strange. I like it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
the night before Travis show in Seattle i dreamt i was happily packing a suitcase and taking a cab to the airport...i woke up and said out loud "i only took summer clothes, who knows it may be cold out there"

I think you must have been going to Argentina, not Seattle.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Then it would have been Monkey instead of Meredith.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

i remember talking the cab to the airport but i didn't know where i was going...

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:38 AM