Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 9:40 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
everyone should come :oP. It's cheap (for people with euros, dollars and stuff, not for me haha) and beautiful. If you ever decide to come to Buenos Aires, you'll be most welcome :o)
Buenos Aires is full of tourists right now, btw. I was doing the round with the Madres de Plaza de Mayo today and there were like 100 tourists filming and taking pictures of us. I felt like a monkey in a zoo.

It must have felt awesome other than tt..hehe=P

I wanna go to Argentina too Juli=)))The architecture and the people i've always been intrigued with.Maybe I could meet leticia there and she'd bring me to Edinburgh and Scotland=DDDI'm dying to travel coz my travel resume is pretty pathetic sadly..

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 1:06 PM Quote
I had a crazy weird dream the other night! I dreamt that I was on holiday with Juli and she was teaching me Spanish.....when we bumped into a few of the "old" boardies and they were laughing at us as we were learning spanish and talking spanish on here.....oh and telling us off for posting random quiz like stuff on the board!

WTF?!?!

See I really must spend too much time on here. I think that was AFTER I had read the thread Aida started! LMAO

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 1:23 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
This was from a while back.No boardies were involved but i dreamt i met Dougie!!Freddie in his arms no less!It was a pretty "jumbled up" dream so i can only remember bits and pieces of it..

I was queuing in a long line where there were ppl or rather fans waiting to meet and greet Dougie.I don't thk there were any familiar faces around or maybe there were but u know smtms in dreams all u can see are headless bodies and only certain outstanding faces...
Anyways,,,

When my turn came i saw him holding Freddie and almost immediately he went "hello sue(how did he know my name??) Would u help me carry Freddie.." And so i did..It was really weird coz he was sitting down and i was standing up and after that i remembered talking to him like he was a dear friend.I asked him "How's Kelly Mac doing..." and stuffs like tt.He answered patiently with his very nice scottish accent and i understood every single word of it.Finally i told him I can't wait to see u guys perform in China(wth?!)And then he just disappeared and the dream went on with flashing images of me and my sisters going on a train ride to China for what seemed like forever and i think i woke up even before i got to see them perform in REEL life.haha.

That was weird.But i would wanna dream a similar dream again just for the thrill of the ride:)

That's a cool dream Sue! I wish that the Travis members were part of my dreams.....well maybe they will be tonight, just because I mentioned it now, lol!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 3:28 PM Quote
Ok, this is a seriously messed up dream I had last night, lol.

Boardies involved: Kristy, Andrew, Moray and Darran.

Kristy and I were going to a Wings/Sens hockey game together and we were supposed to meet Darran inside the arena. We were both wearing our team's jerseys and were in a big hurry to get there for the drop of the puck. We were not in Ottawa or Detroit, however. We were in the middle of nowhere, in a huge, open field and we could see the arena off in the distance. Then, all of a sudden, there was this massive wind storm. The wind was so strong that we discovered if we ran really fast and jumped, we would be lifted into the air and could almost fly for a bit. Doing this got us to the arena right on time. We stood in line at the entrance and got out our tickets. Just then, we heard our names being called out. I turned around and Andrew, who was wearing a Buffalo Sabers jersey for some reason, was waving to us with both arms and was jumping up and down. Then, Moray appeared from the crowd in his Stevie Yzerman Wings jersey. We were so surprised to see them, not only because they came all the way from Scotland and somehow found us at a hockey game, but because Andrew had legs. LOL. For some reason, Kristy and I always assumed that because of his avatars on Travisonline being shot from the waist up, Andrew had no legs! :P Moray made fun of us for assuming this and was laughing so hard he started crying. We told them to join us in line and then we made fun of Andrew for wearing the wrong jersey.
:D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 3:48 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Ok, this is a seriously messed up dream I had last night, lol.

Kristy and I were going to a Wings/Sens hockey game together and we were supposed to meet Darran inside the arena. We were both wearing our team's jerseys and were in a big hurry to get there for the drop of the puck. We were not in Ottawa or Detroit, however. We were in the middle of nowhere, in a huge, open field and we could see the arena off in the distance. Then, all of a sudden, there was this massive wind storm. The wind was so strong that we discovered if we ran really fast and jumped, we would be lifted into the air and could almost fly for a bit. Doing this got us to the arena right on time. We stood in line at the entrance and got out our tickets. Just then, we heard our names being called out. I turned around and Andrew, who was wearing a Buffalo Sabers jersey for some reason, was waving to us with both arms and was jumping up and down. Then, Moray appeared from the crowd in his Stevie Yzerman Wings jersey. We were so surprised to see them, not only because they came all the way from Scotland and somehow found us at a hockey game, but because Andrew had legs. LOL. For some reason, Kristy and I always assumed that because of his avatars on Travisonline being shot from the waist up, Andrew had no legs! :P Moray made fun of us for assuming this and was laughing so hard he started crying. We told them to join us in line and then we made fun of Andrew for wearing the wrong jersey.

Lol, that's a wacky dream!

Lesson to all of us: There is life outside the board

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
Nikki that is hilarious. For sure there are some wacky parts but lots of it sounds pretty plausible. I can imagine you and Kristy having some joke about boardies not having legs if you can't see them and I can see Moray crying because he is laughing so hard at the two of you.

Also since as far as I know Andrew isn't into hockey he could totally show up in the wrong jersey.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
Nikki, I'm crying right now. Literally crying, it's that funny.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
NIKKI!
Im trying to hard to hold in my laughter but im pretty sure everyone can hear me! That is the most ridiculous/amazing thing i have ever read.
I love that we were amazed that Andrew had LEGS! But bad choice on the Sabres jersey! And i dont picture him to be the jumping up and down and waving type!
I love that we could fly!
So we never found Darran? I bet that is because he isnt a boardie anymore. jerkface
haha, he wont ever see that. Unless he lurks. HI DARRAN!!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

So we never found Darran? I bet that is because he isnt a boardie anymore. jerkface

And why is that? What have you done to him, Hippo?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 5:02 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I cut him up into teeny tiny pieces and sold him to a zoo to use as animal feed.
Oh, i guess this is my fault then. Oh well, he probably deserved it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 5:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I cut him up into teeny tiny pieces and sold him to a zoo to use as animal feed.
Oh, i guess this is my fault then. Oh well, he probably deserved it.

:O KRISTY! LOL! Poor Darran. Hey, the Flames beat the Sharks last night. He should be postin' that in the hockey thread. Huge victory! But nope, we never met up with D. My dream kinda just faded out at that point...or that's all I remember. I'm strange.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:11 PM Quote
reply from the zoo feed:

What drugs is Nikki taking?

And how come you where meeting me then at the end everyone but me was there.

Ah I must have been in goal that night

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:14 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

the usual suspects then ! LOL

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
reply from the zoo feed:

What drugs is Nikki taking?

And how come you where meeting me then at the end everyone but me was there.

Ah I must have been in goal that night

Is this a message from Dannar?

edit: oh...duh, Zoo feed = Dannar! I get it now. I swear, I'm not on drugs. Just sick. My head is all fuzzy!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
yup, zoo feed=D

He is speaking to us from beyond the grave.

Poor Nikki's head.

Pages Previous 1...15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:51 AM