Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
2 Kristy dreams! woot

Juli, we totally won! I bet you, me and "sophie" kicked bum.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
2 Kristy dreams! woot

Juli, we totally won! I bet you, me and "sophie" kicked bum.

Haha, I'm sure we did!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
but was kristy in a SENS jersey , otherwise it's a imposter ?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 26 Dec, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Recently I had a really weird dream about my ex.

I dreamt that she had been in a car accident and was at the hospital. So I tried to get to the hospital as fast as I possibly could, but I didn't remember where it was so it took an awfully long time. When I finally arrived to the hospital, the doctor said that she was in a very bad state and didn't have much time left. I rushed to her ward. When I got there she had a strange tiger tatoo in her face and then suddenly woke up from her coma and started walking around the room. She said that she's only pretending and that she was fine.

Any dream interpreter around?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
Oh I was the last one to post in this thread, my dreams are killing me, lol!

I had the weirdest dream ever tonight.
I was back at school with a lot of essays to finish and the only class I had was in Argentina, of all places? LOL!
So I got on an airplane and arrived in Argentina later that day.
It was so hot there that I almost burned myself and I remember trying to keep my feet off the ground.
On the way to the hotel, where I was staying, I met this fat old lady and I said to her: "Aint it hot today madame?" and she answered "Yes mr, it's the warmest day of the year, so far" Then she asked me where I was from and I told her that I was from Sweden, but for some reason, she wasn't satisfied with my answer so she asked me where my father came from and I answered: "Oh he's from Stockholm madame!!". Like that was something completely different! :P
I never got to the class, but suddenly all the people I met speaked Swedish and we played some basketball, then I woke up :P

It was sucha strange dream so it's really hard to do it justice in words, especially when English is not my native tongue :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Oh I was the last one to post in this thread, my dreams are killing me, lol!

I had the weirdest dream ever tonight.
I was back at school with a lot of essays to finish and the only class I had was in Argentina, of all places? LOL!
So I got on an airplane and arrived in Argentina later that day.
It was so hot there that I almost burned myself and I remember trying to keep my feet off the ground.
On the way to the hotel, where I was staying, I met this fat old lady and I said to her: "Aint it hot today madame?" and she answered "Yes mr, it's the warmest day of the year, so far" Then she asked me where I was from and I told her that I was from Sweden, but for some reason, she wasn't satisfied with my answer so she asked me where my father came from and I answered: "Oh he's from Stockholm madame!!". Like that was something completely different! :P
I never got to the class, but suddenly all the people I met speaked Swedish and we played some basketball, then I woke up :P

It was sucha strange dream so it's really hard to do it justice in words, especially when English is not my native tongue :P

Lol! What did Argentina look like in your dream?
We're going through a heat wave in Buenos Aires right now, so your dream wasn't that far-fetched :oP. It's 32ºC/90ºF right now. And in the next few days it could pass the 35ºC/95ºF.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 3:17 PM Quote
I think I'm spending way too much time on this board, otherwise I would never dream about Argentina, haha!

My view of Argentina was all dirt and dust, tiny roads and a lot of orange trees!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 3:31 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I think I'm spending way too much time on this board, otherwise I would never dream about Argentina, haha!

My view of Argentina was all dirt and dust, tiny roads and a lot of orange trees!

Dirt and dust? That's horrible! I swear my country is beautiful xD. We've got every kind of roads. And orange trees... in the south of the country.
Next time you dream about Argentina (???) I hope it doesn't look that bad!

Yes, the board can induce the weirdest dreams. The other day I dreamed that I was going to do a postgrade course to Glasgow University (I don't even know what it looks like), and there was a big toilet right on the entrance, so if you wanted to get in the building you had to dodge the toilet. Everyone acted like it was the most normal thing in the world.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Yes, the board can induce the weirdest dreams. The other day I dreamed that I was going to do a postgrade course to Glasgow University (I don't even know what it looks like), and there was a big toilet right on the entrance, so if you wanted to get in the building you had to dodge the toilet. Everyone acted like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Hahaha that is even weirder than my dreams, we need to get a life Juli ;)

Someday I will visit Argentina in real life, it's one of the countries on my travel list! Ever since Batistuta started playing in the national team, I've been a fan of your country!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
Juli, please send some of that heat up this way, please. It is 0ºF here, with a -10ºF windchill (-17ºC/-23ºC wind chill).

Anyway, I had a dream that was probably caused by Ric, though he was not in the dream. I dreamed I was printing something on an old fashioned printing press. The ink I was using was very thick and gloppy, like a gel. I couldn't get it spread thin enough. When I tried to make a print, the ink gooshed out from the sides of the paper. It was such a big mess. I ended up with ink all over me, all over floor, everywhere. Nothing I printed was even the slightest big legible. I was under a deadline because it was something for school. I got all flustered and didn't know what to do because I had so much ink on my hands that I got fingerprints on everything I touched. It was awful.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Juli, please send some of that heat up this way, please. It is 0ºF here, with a -10ºF windchill (-17ºC/-23ºC wind chill).

Anyway, I had a dream that was probably caused by Ric, though he was not in the dream. I dreamed I was printing something on an old fashioned printing press. The ink I was using was very thick and gloppy, like a gel. I couldn't get it spread thin enough. When I tried to make a print, the ink gooshed out from the sides of the paper. It was such a big mess. I ended up with ink all over me, all over floor, everywhere. Nothing I printed was even the slightest big legible. I was under a deadline because it was something for school. I got all flustered and didn't know what to do because I had so much ink on my hands that I got fingerprints on everything I touched. It was awful.

sounds like half tone extender . i still have that ghetto gold on my nails from a few days ago . it's a bitch to get off

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 6:02 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I think that on some level you think Glasgow University is crap.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 7:39 PM Quote
Lol, Anne! I know nothing about Glasgow University, but I guess that in my dream I must have considered it to be pretty good, otherwise I wouldn't have paid the postgrade course and the expensive trip to get there.
If it had a toilet on the entrance, it'd be my favourite university, for sure.

Kayte, I'd gladly send you some heat if you send me some cold!

Alex, you should come to Argentina... everyone should come :oP. It's cheap (for people with euros, dollars and stuff, not for me haha) and beautiful. If you ever decide to come to Buenos Aires, you'll be most welcome :o)
Buenos Aires is full of tourists right now, btw. I was doing the round with the Madres de Plaza de Mayo today and there were like 100 tourists filming and taking pictures of us. I felt like a monkey in a zoo.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 7:45 PM Quote
Argentina here I come, maybe I could hide in Travis tour bus the next time they decide to pay Argentina a visit :P

No, but seriously I could do with some sun, I'm tired of all the rain and sleet...

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 9:35 AM Quote
This was from a while back.No boardies were involved but i dreamt i met Dougie!!Freddie in his arms no less!It was a pretty "jumbled up" dream so i can only remember bits and pieces of it..

I was queuing in a long line where there were ppl or rather fans waiting to meet and greet Dougie.I don't thk there were any familiar faces around or maybe there were but u know smtms in dreams all u can see are headless bodies and only certain outstanding faces...
Anyways,,,

When my turn came i saw him holding Freddie and almost immediately he went "hello sue(how did he know my name??) Would u help me carry Freddie.." And so i did..It was really weird coz he was sitting down and i was standing up and after that i remembered talking to him like he was a dear friend.I asked him "How's Kelly Mac doing..." and stuffs like tt.He answered patiently with his very nice scottish accent and i understood every single word of it.Finally i told him I can't wait to see u guys perform in China(wth?!)And then he just disappeared and the dream went on with flashing images of me and my sisters going on a train ride to China for what seemed like forever and i think i woke up even before i got to see them perform in REEL life.haha.

That was weird.But i would wanna dream a similar dream again just for the thrill of the ride:)

Pages Previous 1...14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:19 AM