minnmess Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Especially funny since I don't drink!

Maybe you were the DD!

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
The DD from the D!

It's so coooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhld in the D!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
hahaha, Annie, now that you know that is real, you are running with it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
I just love it. Esp. the way she sings cold. Manages to stretch it out and make it flat.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
Is normal to dream with hippos?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 8:11 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I just love it. Esp. the way she sings cold. Manages to stretch it out and make it flat.

I love the dude's response to it. The line that always makes me laugh is "It's so COLD in the KITCHEN! How I supposed to eat my CHICKEN?!" LOL!!!

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
Me? Drinking?

Oh oh.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I had a dream last night that Wendy, Kayte and Darran visited me in my hometown and we had a party! LOL

I wonder why all of my dreams about boardies involve booze?

You do realise it's VERY dangerous for me to drink! I do crazy things so I tend to stay away from it now....but yeah! what harm could come of us!!! PARTY time! lol

Megg---were we the only ones smoking while we drank too??? lol

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 1:02 PM Quote
dear god it frightens me to imagine you drunk LOL

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Humph....so you don't want an invite to our drunken party ;) OFCOURSE you do! lol

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 2:36 PM Quote
Last night I had a dream about Kristy. She was walking down the street with someone who I believe was Monica from Friends. They were behind me and were walking faster than I was, so they went around me. They walked a bit in front of me and then Kristy burst into tears because I didn't say hello to her. I just dream them, I can't explain them.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I had a dream about Kristy. She was walking down the street with someone who I believe was Monica from Friends. They were behind me and were walking faster than I was, so they went around me. They walked a bit in front of me and then Kristy burst into tears because I didn't say hello to her. I just dream them, I can't explain them.

That sounds just like me. I always hang out with Monica, walk fast, and cry when people dont say hi.
Im honoured to have been in your dream, Mrs Turtle.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

wearing a hockey jersey ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 24 Dec, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
On monday night I had a boardies related dream.
We were a lot of people, who I guess were all boardies, in some room. The guys from Travis were there and they were doing a contest to design an album cover, so they divided all the people in groups of three. Dougie was wearing his famous coat but in a green version, and this hat:
http://www.rodielepi.com/nueva/fotosp/14900p.jpg

Fran and Andy were telling people who they were going to be working with. I was with Kristy and the girl that did the STS video with the horse. I think her name is Sophie? Not sure... anyway, we were with her.
The thing was, we had to design the cover using only pieces of wood (?!). We did something that looked like the front of a building with 3D wooden balconies. It didn't look like a cover at all, but apparently it was a great cover, because everyone was praising it.
I woke up and never found out if we won or what.
My dreams are so interesting and make so much sense!

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:57 PM