Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Last night I dreamed that Nikki cut my hair(?!).

how did it turn out?

I would appreciate people having dreams about me, so get on it please.
Although I was in Alma's once and I was very nice to her in it! Im kind in dreams.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Although I was in Alma's once and I was very nice to her in it! Im kind in dreams.

You wound me Kristy: 1) you forget that I did have a dream about you, and 2) you were NOT kind in that dream.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

You wound me Kristy: 1) you forget that I did have a dream about you, and 2) you were NOT kind in that dream.

How could I not be kind???
Hmm, im sorry i wound you, but I dont remember. Maybe I block things from my mind when I am not nice. What happened?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
You know I am battling the stomach flu right now and now my heart is hurt. Two words:

LUNGLESS CHAD

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
You know I am battling the stomach flu right now and now my heart is hurt. Two words:

LUNGLESS CHAD

OHHHH!
Im sorry Annie! How could I forget??
Please forgive me.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I had a dream that Moray came to visit.

The main part I remember was that everyone (meaning not just boardies) was so excited to meet him and hang out with him and I kept trying to chat with him and someone would come and they'd go off without me.

: (

Don't forget the little people Moray!!

hahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry Anne - I'm sure your peoples love you and wouldn't forget you!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

The main part I remember was that everyone (meaning not just boardies) was so excited to meet him and hang out with him and I kept trying to chat with him and someone would come and they'd go off without me.

hahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry Anne - I'm sure your peoples love you and wouldn't forget you!

Moray, clearly the dream was my worry that you'll forget me as you become a Scottish sensation in the US.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 5:17 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Moray, clearly the dream was my worry that you'll forget me as you become a Scottish sensation in the US.

I really think Moray should work on making Anne's dream a reality. Not the forgetting the little people part, but coming to visit us. :)

Juli, did I give you a sassy haircut? lol!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
It was a weird haircut. Each time you cut a lock of hair a braid was formed out of nowhere. I had like six big braids. It didn't look good but in my dream it was normal, as if this was what was supposed to happen :oP.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
I am reading/rereading this thread (more than half of it i had never read before) and this is the funniest thing i have read in a while. Some comments and highlights
-Kayte, Im sad the concert got cancelled after you bought that guys disposable camera!
-Juli you have some pretty fantastic and random dreams with Jerry Seinfeld and random cylanders with cheques in them (and picturing you eating one was fantastic), and Goosey is helpful with theives around and Im glad Lemon Grinner isnt a murderer!
-Nikki's random trip to Scotland sounds like a blast. But if i was there i would end up sleeping on a roof, Im sure.
-Abs, your art dealer father sounds interesting! And i want to find this bookshop/department store!
-Kayte's dream about Dougie and the magic mushrooms! I literally have tears running down my face because I am laughing so hard!
-and then she went to a waterpark in China to renew her vows Kayte you have great dreams!
-the internet that Hanne went to where all the boardies are, but we cant speak, only talk via msg board made me laugh
-okay, ive read these ones. But i had forgotten that Ric was married to Eva Longoria and that they owned a bar!
-oh looky, Lungless Chad. Sorry Anne. How did i forget that, because based on my comment i read it at work and was crying. im a bad person.
-I had forgotten about Morays laundry song

okay, now I am going to bed and am going to force my tiny brain to have a boardie dream.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 10:16 AM Quote
I dreamt that I was a famous painter tonight..

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
I had to go back and re-read, too, because I had totally forgotten about Dougie's magic mushrooms. I love what my husband said, "Everyone knows Dougie does 'shrooms. It's common knowledge." Ha ha!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I had to go back and re-read, too, because I had totally forgotten about Dougie's magic mushrooms. I love what my husband said, "Everyone knows Dougie does 'shrooms. It's common knowledge." Ha ha!

HAHA !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Yup, i was already laughing and then I got to your convo with "Dan" and thats when I started crying. It's nice that Fran gave it up when the baby was born though!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
I had a dream last night that Wendy, Kayte and Darran visited me in my hometown and we had a party! LOL

I wonder why all of my dreams about boardies involve booze?

Pages Previous 1...12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:48 AM