weirdmom Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
How popular a dream subject is Nikki?!

I think it's because she's so dreamy.

(rim shot)

Re: Boardies in dreams
Moray
Moray Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:11 PM Quote
Hoes?! Nobody told me there would be weapons ;o) I choose a rake!

P.S. I'm being silly, I know what a 'ho' is.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Hoes?! Nobody told me there would be weapons ;o) I choose a rake!

P.S. I'm being silly, I know what a 'ho' is.

You can have a rake. Everyone else gets a hockey stick.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:
How popular a dream subject is Nikki?!

I think it's because she's so dreamy.

(rim shot)

I can't think of anything hilarious to write to follow that up, but really want to, so I can say:

(swish! nothing but net.)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Has Nikki read this yet?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Oooh! I had a boardie dream last night! Gladly and Elfy were in it. I was looking at some of Elfy's wedding photos, and I think that's how I got to dreaming about it.

Anyway...I guess Elfy was having his wedding in the US--and I guess in my area for some reason, and Gladly decided he'd fly over here to attend. I don't know why I was invited at all...but I was. Gladly needed a place to stay, and so I said he could stay over. We went to the wedding, but all I remember is Elfy in his suit, and him taking pictures on a beautiful bridge. It did NOT look like TX! After the wedding, Gladly wanted to stay a few days and hang out, but I couldn't figure out where to take him. And that was it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
LMAO! I'm really busy at work and didn't see this thread. Yikes. I don't know whether me being in multiple boardie dreams is a good thing or a bad thing because I'm on here way too much, lol!

I agree that Kayte's dream isn't that far from the truth. It'd be realllly hard to pull me away from a 24-hour Red Wings channel. LOL. I'd be a zombie. O.O

elfy
elfy Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Oooh! I had a boardie dream last night! Gladly and Elfy were in it. I was looking at some of Elfy's wedding photos, and I think that's how I got to dreaming about it.

Anyway...I guess Elfy was having his wedding in the US--and I guess in my area for some reason, and Gladly decided he'd fly over here to attend. I don't know why I was invited at all...but I was. Gladly needed a place to stay, and so I said he could stay over. We went to the wedding, but all I remember is Elfy in his suit, and him taking pictures on a beautiful bridge. It did NOT look like TX! After the wedding, Gladly wanted to stay a few days and hang out, but I couldn't figure out where to take him. And that was it.

You're weird.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/elfy32the2nd/grin.gif

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
Lol...well, it was a weird dream to me! I always check the messageboard before I got to bed, and last night, I saw some of the photos you posted...and I guess that was the last thing in my mind! Great photos, by the way, and Congratulations, again!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Lol...well, it was a weird dream to me! I always check the messageboard before I got to bed, and last night, I saw some of the photos you posted...and I guess that was the last thing in my mind! Great photos, by the way, and Congratulations, again!

Or you are secretly angry that you weren't invited to the wedding

elfy
elfy Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Haha! Thanks.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:22 PM Quote
I had a dream that Moray came to visit.

The main part I remember was that everyone (meaning not just boardies) was so excited to meet him and hang out with him and I kept trying to chat with him and someone would come and they'd go off without me.

: (

Don't forget the little people Moray!!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

People never know what to do with me.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I had a dream that Moray came to visit.

The main part I remember was that everyone (meaning not just boardies) was so excited to meet him and hang out with him and I kept trying to chat with him and someone would come and they'd go off without me.

: (

Don't forget the little people Moray!!

aww, Moray would never leave you! Unless it was to play Wall E with Aidan.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:13 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Nikki cut my hair(?!).

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:00 AM