Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Moray
Moray Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
I wonder what Frued would make of you Anne! haha. Great dream though, I can't believe Kristy would do that to you!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Kristy has the warms for him?

I have way more than the warms for Ewan! I named my fuzzy highland cow pin that i bought in Edinburgh Ewan in honour of my delightful Scottish bf. Ya, i said it Anne!

Moray, I would totally do that! As long as it didnt involve me having to endure the Nickleback myself, I would totally do that.
Infact, i think im now going to find some way to make that happen.
Why dont people push him offstage instead of Noel Gallagher?

And Freud would say that Anne has the warms for Chad.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
And Freud would say that Anne has the warms for Chad.

Kristy, I really was considering seeing if there was a way Ewan and I could find a way to allow him to also be your boyfriend.

Until I read this.

Please retract this statement having to do with my warmness for the lungless wonder and we can talk again.

And I think to get me backstage at a Nickelback concert would take some major Mr. T doping (a la "A Team).

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
I dont think you have the warms for Chad (can he be the Lungless Blunder?).
Freud does!

Let's share Ewan!

Mr. T pities the foo!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
Ok, I had the weirdest Travis dream yesterday.
I swear, I'm not making this up.

I dreamed I was working at a concert agency in Munich and getting a letter from Fran himself, saying Travis only want to play in huge cities from now on, like Berlin, New York, London, Tokio and so on, and in stadiums only - in addition, they would do one or two secret shows in smaller cities. Apart from this, there would be no shows at all, no online-streams and certainly no German festivals. Then the whole company went bankrupt, because all the boardies had bought shares and sold them as soon as they got wind of the letter or something - and I was suddenly UNEMPLOYED.

WHAT THE HECK was happening in my brain when it came up with this horrible dream? I think I combined the night of the Nuremberg Gig, Snow Patrol's latest ticket-competition, Embrace's past secret gig series AND the banking crisis??????
ARGH!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 7:39 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Ok, I had the weirdest Travis dream yesterday.
I swear, I'm not making this up.

I dreamed I was working at a concert agency in Munich and getting a letter from Fran himself, saying Travis only want to play in huge cities from now on, like Berlin, New York, London, Tokio and so on, and in stadiums only - in addition, they would do one or two secret shows in smaller cities. Apart from this, there would be no shows at all, no online-streams and certainly no German festivals. Then the whole company went bankrupt, because all the boardies had bought shares and sold them as soon as they got wind of the letter or something - and I was suddenly UNEMPLOYED.

WHAT THE HECK was happening in my brain when it came up with this horrible dream? I think I combined the night of the Nuremberg Gig, Snow Patrol's latest ticket-competition, Embrace's past secret gig series AND the banking crisis??????
ARGH!

I would definatly have a no more german festivals rule too!! well, no more german festivals with Vincent and the Jenniffers. That must be in the contract!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I would definatly have a no more german festivals rule too!! well, no more german festivals with Vincent and the Jenniffers. That must be in the contract!

Stooopppp!!! ;)

Don't say "no more German festivals" or I'll have another horrible dream ;)
Hm, Rock im Park 2007 went pretty well as far as I know (but then, Travis played after Paolo Nutini and The Kooks and before the Scissors Sisters and "Wir sind Helden", much better conditions than in Nuremberg!)...
But YES, definitely NO more shows with Vincent and Jeniffer Rostock, in fact those two bands should be banned from German stages once and for all!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
But YES, definitely NO more shows with Vincent and Jeniffer Rostock, in fact those two bands should be banned from German stages once and for all!

can we ban them from all stages? i dont want them showing up here bc they were kicked out of Germany.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

I watched 20 seconds of a video out of curiosity and I am still scarred.

Are they even human??

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

Are they even human??

YES! (to the banning, not the human. that they are not).

Oh Anne...did Ric key our cars in dreamland?

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
lilly wrote:

can we ban them from all stages? i dont want them showing up here bc they were kicked out of Germany.

Hm I guess we'll have to talk to the Travis Mafia in Sweden about this Vincent guy ;D Maybe they can find a new profession for him? Like... err...
Jennifer Rostock will never make it outside Germany, I wouldn't be afraid of them crossing any kind of sea or ocean...

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
[quote="weirdmom"] If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

Are they even human??

YES! (to the banning, not the human. that they are not). [/quote

Tokyo Hotel? I think they're too big in crazy teenager circles... maybe we can send them to Japan and make them stay there? I mean, they LOOK like Anime-characters...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Lilly, that's so funny!

mili
mili Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Anne!! There are TEARS running down my face because I am laughing so hard. Which isnt good bc i am at work. I literally closed the screen 4 times while reading it bc i couldnt get through it all without screaming with laughter.
While this does actually sound like something i would do, im not sure i would be willing to go through the torture of going to the Nickleback concert to get this satisfaction.

I just laughed out aloud to that dream and my family are all asleep. I hope I didn't wake anyone up!

mili
mili Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[quote="weirdmom"] If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

Are they even human??

YES! (to the banning, not the human. that they are not). [/quote

Tokyo Hotel? I think they're too big in crazy teenager circles... maybe we can send them to Japan and make them stay there? I mean, they LOOK like Anime-characters...

I was once in Milan for a weekend and apparently Tokyo Hotel was there, too. The Duomo square was full of screaming teenagers with banners etc. I believe Tokyo Hotel was in the same studio Travis once was (there's a video somewhere with some football fans in kilts on the square). That was a frightening experience.

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:07 PM