Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
Boardie involved: Several, but mainly Lindsey.

I had a party at my house and about 5 or 6 boardies were there. No one in particular, I just knew they were boardies. We were just starting to get loosened up and talking and laughing, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and my financial planner walked in and declared that everyone at the party needed more life insurance. She pointed to Lindsey and told her that she was especially in dire need of more complete coverage. So, we all went to the kitchen table and everyone signed up for additional life insurance and a few people invested money in stocks. After that, the financial planner taught us all how to write our names in Korean. (She's Korean.) By this time, the sun was coming up. We had wasted the whole night filling out forms. Everyone had to leave because they needed to go to school or work. It was quite a drag.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:49 PM Quote
that is one of the strangest things i have heard in a long time!
fun though!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
kayte , your avatar is weeird

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:59 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Have you watched the new Long Way Down video?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

no. been slow in watching the vids

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

no. been slow in watching the vids

Watch and you will understand. WAAAAAAAAH!
Long Way Down

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
WAAAAAAAAH!

is that the noise avatar man is making?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
WAAAAAAAAH!

is that the noise avatar man is making?

No, that was just me blowing off some steam. Sometimes I just have to vent, you know?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 3:19 PM Quote
it's still weird , great song though

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
Somehow I was backstage at a.....Nickelback concert. Even worse, the lead singer came off stage and gave me a guitar pick and was being all nice to me. Apparently KRISTY as a joke had arranged this and told them I was their biggest fan.

The singer (I don't know his name and I don't care) was being sooooo nice that I was feeling awful at how passionately I hated their music and was just trying to get out of the situation.

Then he invited me and Kristy to their house. She made us go because she thought this was all so funny. We go to the house and he had his shirt off and I could see that he had some machine that was helping him breathe. He starts telling us that he only has one lung and his other one isn't so great either.

Then I felt worse because in dream logic this explained why his voice is so turdlike and I felt bad this his illness caused his gravely dribble sound and I picked on it so much.

That's all I remember.

Thanks Kristy.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
Guilt is a terrible, terrible feeling, isn't it? Poor lungless Nickelback singer. He wants to be your friend. He's kind and generous with his plectrums. And you take every opportunity to call attention to his turdliness. For shame! For shame!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
Anne!! There are TEARS running down my face because I am laughing so hard. Which isnt good bc i am at work. I literally closed the screen 4 times while reading it bc i couldnt get through it all without screaming with laughter.
While this does actually sound like something i would do, im not sure i would be willing to go through the torture of going to the Nickleback concert to get this satisfaction.

This does actually remind me though. I had a boardie dream last night. But it was kinda lame and not nearly as entertaining as yours. I just remember being on the board, and someone posted a picture of a band in Australia or something, and it had the name of the photographer on it, and i knew him. I do actually know this person and he is starting a photography business so maybe it was my way of wishing him well!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
I looked it up, his name is Chad Kroeger. Poor Lungless Chad. Poor, poor L.C. (for short). Wikipedia says he is regarded as the 5th nicest man in the entire music industry.*

*OK, I just made up that part.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:55 PM Quote
Kristy I thought you'd like your role in my dream. But yes it would be quite a painful thing to endure for a joke. Perhaps it's the Canadianish connection that made my brain make you the instigator.

Kayte, thanks for the info on L.C. Ha ha about the 5th nicest musician.

I know another one of Kristy's dreams: Ewan McGregor is her boyfriend.

He's clearly mine.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
Kristy has the warms for him?

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:37 AM