Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 7:40 AM Quote
Boardie Involved: ElspethOllie (Lauren)

The details are fuzzy, but from what I remember....Lauren and I were just hanging out and she tells me that she is going to get her wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. So we decide to go have some fun today. And where do we go? To a farm. We end up picking all kinds of fruit from these orchards. Apples, peaches, apricots.... And then we made jam out of the pomegranates.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 7:48 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
Lauren popped up in my dream the last night. I was at a barbeque at a friends house and Lauren was there. She was stood having a drink next to my friend Lauren, and when I waved and said 'hi Lauren!' you both looked round, and this apparently caused great hilarity at the party!

Weird, this is the first time I've looked at this thread.

I wonder what other dreams I've been in...

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
Last night i dreamt i was in a park and wanted to rest and enjoy my picnic when a family with kids arrived and they were all very noisy, running around..etc...
As i stood up to tell them to "shut the fuck up", Turtleneck grabbbed my hand and shouted "can you please shut the fuck up !" and she was soon followed by Nikki who did the same thing.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Last night i dreamt i was in a park and wanted to rest and enjoy my picnic when a family with kids arrived and they were all very noisy, running around..etc...
As i stood up to tell them to "shut the fuck up", Turtleneck grabbbed my hand and shouted "can you please shut the fuck up !" and she was soon followed by Nikki who did the same thing.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's noise at the park.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 5:37 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's noise at the park.

LOL

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
Last night I dreamt I was in L.A. with my girlfriends and we decided to drive to San Fransisco (in a van, LOL!). We visited Ric of course and here comes the best part: in my dream Ric was married to Eva Longoria and owned a bar on the beach (you know, serving drinks in coconut shells)! hahahhahaha

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was in L.A. with my girlfriends and we decided to drive to San Fransisco (in a van, LOL!). We visited Ric of course and here comes the best part: in my dream Ric was married to Eva Longoria and owned a bar on the beach (you know, serving drinks in coconut shells)! hahahhahaha

That's all true, he just doesn't like to brag about it. You know, he wants to stay out of the spotlight. That other "husband" of hers is hired help.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:44 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

That's all true, he just doesn't like to brag about it. You know, he wants to stay out of the spotlight. That other "husband" of hers is hired help.

that is a great dream! In your dream, was Ric a hippie? he would hate that.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:28 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

i can live with that , and I use to live by the beach

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Megg's the one riding around with all her friends in van. Subconsciously, she must want to be a hippie.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Megg's the one riding around with all her friends in van. Subconsciously, she must want to be a hippie.

yeah i use to be clean cut then made this stupid vow not to cut my hair untill Pelosi becomes president.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

yeah i use to be clean cut then made this stupid vow not to cut my hair untill Pelosi becomes president.

http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m1/1840721102

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
most likly , i got ink in it last night , forgot to tie it up , hopefully this green tinge will fade

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
most likly , i got ink in it last night , forgot to tie it up , hopefully this green tinge will fade

hahahaha. poor ric.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

i can live with that , and I use to live by the beach

Would you fancy being married to Eva Longoria ?
Apparently her grandmother believes Jesus is a mexican guy - I'm not making this up i'm just saying what i read in a magazine.

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:43 PM