Travis

Re: FAO Ric, Lindsey, Other SF Bay Area Folks
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 3:17 AM Quote
Meredith and Sandy out-rawk all of you , they traveled far to RAWK at the FILLMORE .

jude you think I'm a bad guide ?

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Meredith and Sandy out-rawk all of you , they traveled far to RAWK at the FILLMORE .

word!

ricv64 wrote:
jude you think I'm a bad guide ?

nah, dude. you and i know the score around these parts of town. while the warfield/civic center area isn't the greatest, us locals put our best foot forward, rock out with our out-of-town friends, recommend places to stay at and stuff like that. ya dig?

so what about the warfield. if that were the venue, we'd all be there and there's strength in numbers, eh?

;-)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 6:14 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
hey meredith!

i was a lurker back then when you asked about the warfield and ric responded by slagging it. we won't be voting for ric as head of SF tourism, that's for sure ;-)

enjoy vegas though! next time you deliberate about shows, come to SF, 'k?

Hi there!

I'm sure Vegas will be fun...I love road trips and just the fact that I get to see Travis again has me all giddy. :) And you can bet on it that if they come back to SF again...I'll be there! :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 6:20 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

And it was absolutely worth it!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

so what about the warfield. if that were the venue, we'd all be there and there's strength in numbers, eh?

;-)

then again at the Warfield we could totally score some drugs and visit the adult entertainment venues

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/l-i-s-a-k-e-/emoticons.jpg

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:48 AM Quote
???

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:51 AM Quote
ric, now that's just creepy. even with the winking emoticon. there's really NO need to bring that up... again. who hangs out at the warfield afterwards anyway? you??

you keep saying that stuff, no one's gonna want to come to SF. bad guide.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:14 AM Quote
After the Warfield , Fillmore too I get in the car and cut out . Trying to drive home the aspect of going to the warfield is a BUMMER . I'm so glad for the venue change

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:18 AM Quote
i plan to hang around and wait for the band!!

i can't wait!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:22 AM Quote
9 days ? I forget , but still remember it's VETERANS day still ! ! ! 125th SIG BN ! 373 MI Bn , meh

but I am a bad tourist guide thats true

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

i think you've been living in this city way too long! you're probably due for a holiday or something.

go to LA. then i'm sure you'll be back extolling the virtues of SF in no time :-D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

i can't wait!!!

me too!

I'm trying to figure out this whole public transportation business...does anyone know the bart stations well? I know I need to take the 38 muni to get to the fillmore, but I'm taking bart from berk to who knows where.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

i think you've been living in this city way too long! you're probably due for a holiday or something.

go to LA. then i'm sure you'll be back extolling the virtues of SF in no time :-D

No i'm a local, what tourists like I have no idea , but you'd meet all the cool people .

Lindsey I forget but doesn't the 38, Geary line , leave from the transbay terminal ?

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:38 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

i can't wait!!!

me too!

I'm trying to figure out this whole public transportation business...does anyone know the bart stations well? I know I need to take the 38 muni to get to the fillmore, but I'm taking bart from berk to who knows where.

i'm so glad you're gonna hang around, lindsey! i've been thinking about driving to the show. last BART train leaves the city around midnight.

will you be staying in berkeley that night? if i drive, i can take you and your friend back to berkeley. it's on my way home. i live in upper rockridge.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 4:45 AM Quote
http://sanfrancisco.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=sanfrancisco&cdn=citiestowns&tm=18&gps=155_745_1020_599&f=00&su=p529.3.152.ip_p554.2.150.ip_p531.29.420.ip_p284.8.150.ip_&tt=29&bt=1&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.sfmta.com/cms/mmaps/indxmaps.htm

montgomery station

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:28 PM