Travis

Re: Happy Halloween Boardies!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
Happy Halloween! Rereading this was funny. I got even less trick-or-treaters than I remembered.

I had wanted to post this on peewee's thread last month but I couldn't find the picture at the time. This seemed like the more appropriate place to put it since it is Halloween. Below is a pic of me and Brian at a trailer trash party a few years back. I had fun putting on my makeup, especially putting lipstick way beyond the boundaries of my lips. Adding the teeth made it magic. I wish I had a full body shot so you could see Brian's pants. They matched the jacket. He was very noisy when he walked. And the scan kind of changed the colors of his jacket a bit. That blue is a more a jewel green. Tacky indeed. (Apologies that this may be more like a trick than a treat since it's pretty horrifying.)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3236/2989400652_5afc11c116.jpg?v=0

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 2:46 PM Quote
looking good Anne! hahaha.
While I am looking forward to handing out candy (and playdoh!) this year and then going to my friends party, I really wish I was about 8 and dressing up at school and having a class party with games and the little parade that goes through all the classrooms. And then coming home and trick or treating. Ahh, wasnt life simple then?
Or I wish I was in grade 7 or 8 when we had those cheesy dances. Remember awkward slow dancing where you are 3 feet apart?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
Anne, you're so pretty.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Anne, you're so pretty.

((blushes))

I only regret I didn't wear this on my wedding day.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
UBER HAWT !

todays halloween falls on Critical mass , it's gonna fucking suck !

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:05 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Recycling the thread from last year, why make a new one if it's not broken?

Happy Halloween Boardies!!

Way to go. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

I'm dressed up as a piano for halloween. And I carved a pretty sweet pumpkin last night. I'll try to get a picture up here later.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:10 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
I'm dressed up as a piano for halloween. And I carved a pretty sweet pumpkin last night. I'll try to get a picture up here later.

I'm glad you're going to post a pic because I am having trouble picturing a piano costume. Is it huge or more a piano painted/drawn on clothing?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
a piano? thats awesome! i want to see pics.

Also, now your's and Anne's avatars confuse me. One says Obama, one says Voldemorte, yet at first glace, they kinda look alike.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I'm glad you're going to post a pic because I am having trouble picturing a piano costume. Is it huge or more a piano painted/drawn on clothing?

It is more of a piano drawn on clothing and then brown shoes as "pedals." It is actually kind of lame, but it makes me happy.

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Here's my effort for this evening:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v346/68/43/516460845/n516460845_1417337_5565.jpg

Where's Wally / Waldo

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
I thought you were being inspector gadget?
Although i highly approve of this costume as i once did the same thing in high school and it was one of my suggestions.

Good job Moray. And i like your Wayne/Garth pic on facebook.

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
Yeah I bumped into someone when I was out last night dressed as inspector gadget and it looked, well, it looked shit.

I plan on being in everyones photo's tonight, randomly place in the background

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Nice, Moray. Don't forget your backpack.

Man, I cannot believe how warm it is today! It's 67ºF now, or 19.4ºC. Hmmm, a warm night and no school tomorrow...we're gonna run out of candy, I bet.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
Hahaha I was a bit confused there for a minute too. I got down to Sandy's post saying it was Wednesday and I was like "What?! I thought it was Friday." Anyway Happy Halloween to all! I love the pics Anne and Moray! Can't wait to see more...

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
If you want something really disturbing try this out from the band that supported Oasis the last two nights.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Li3voetSQ

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:17 AM